Delhi Post Office Admit Card
Candidates who are looking for the Delhi Post Office Admit Card to appear in Postman/Mail Guard Exam can get it soon from this page. Authority of Delhi Post Office is going to conduct recruitment examination to select suitable and worthy contenders for filling up various vacant positions of Postman and Mail Guard.
Aspirants who are going to appear in Delhi Post Office Recruitment Exam can download their Delhi Post Office Hall Ticket through online mode by following below mentioned steps or with the help of direct link that is updating soon.
Delhi Post Office Postman/Mail Guard Exam Admit Card 2019:
Contenders should appear in the Delhi Post Office Exam on particular date that is updating soon. Along with Delhi Post Office Exam Hall Ticket, candidates are advised to carry one of the ID proof for verification.
Students may collect more information about Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2019 from this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Delhi Post Office Admit Card
Simple steps to Download Delhi Post Office Exam Admit Card:
- First of all you are needed to go to official web site of organization that is delhi.postalcareers.in for Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2019
- Now go to the important link section and hit on the “Download Online Examination Admit Card” for Postman and Mail Guard.
- Delhi Post Office Admit Card Login Page will be opened in front of your computer screen asking some details.
- Enter the necessary details like roll no, Registration number and date of birth in available space for Delhi Post Office Postman Admit Card or Delhi Post Office Mail Guard Admit Card.
- After entering relevant details hit on the “Log In” button for Delhi Post Office Hall Ticket.
- Now your Delhi Post Office Exam Admit Card will be shown on your screen.
- You need to check the details printed on Delhi Post Office Exam Hall Ticket 2019.
- Finally you are needed to download Delhi Post Office Call Letter or take print out of it for further use.
Delhi Post Office Exam Pattern:
- The question paper includes multiple choice Objective Type Questions.
- It will be divided in four parts [Part A, Part B, Part C(I) & Part C(II)] of 100 marks.
- Duration of time will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- NO negative marking will be taking into considered.
Qualifying Marks Criteria:
|Unreserved||40% marks i.e minimum 10 marks|
in each part and 40 % in aggregate.
|OBC||37% marks i.e minimum 9 marks|
in each part and 37% in aggregate.
|SC/ST||33% marks i.e minimum|
8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate.
Check Here: What To Carry In Examination Hall
- Last date for downloading the Delhi Post Office Call Letter: Updating Soon
- Delhi Postman / Mail Guard Exam Date: Updating Soon
For more details visit Official Link and get detailed information regarding the Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2019. Stay connected with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more relevant information about the same. If you have any query regarding this page, you can write your comment in the mentioned given comment box. We will solve your query for this as soon as possible.
Moreover, we will provide you with all the most up-to-date information regarding Delhi Post Office Admit Card, recruitment etc. You may subscribe us on Google plus and Facebook for getting more relevant information instantly on your wall.
You May Also Like To Check This Section