Latest October Walk-In Advertisement has been released by Delhi Technological University, Government of NCT, Delhi, Bawana Road, Delhi entitled as DTU Recruitment for JRF Openings in different projects.
Contenders who are interested and possess Post graduate degree can apply for DTU Recruitment 2018 by submitting their complete BIO-DATA in advance either to mail address or to postal address given below before appearing in Interview.
DTU Recruitment Walk-In held on 27-10-2018:
Delhi Technological University has decided that Walk-in-Interview will be organized on 27-10-2018 at 10:00 am. So, appearing aspirants must carry their original documents/testimonials at the time of Interview for verification.
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to Delhi Technological University Recruitment Notification on this page below. So, have a glance!!!
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
- No of DTU Vacancy: 04 (02 + 02)
- National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS)
- DST’s National Geospatial Chair Professor Scheme
Educational Qualification for DTU Recruitment:
To apply for DTU Jobs, candidates must possess Post graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, and Civil, Geomatics or any other field of engineering associated with remote sensing / geo-informatics from a recognized University/institute.
Check Out More: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limit for DTU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates who are applying for DTU JRF Jobs their age should not be less than 18 years and upper age must be as per norms of organization.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved categories candidates such as SC/ST/OBC as per organization norms to apply for DTU Recruitment 2018.
Press Here To Download Official PDF Of DTU JRF Recruitment:
DTU JRF Salary Details:
Candidates who will be appointed for the Delhi Technological University Jobs will get salary as mentioned below.
- For 1st and 2nd years: Rs.25000 + HRA
- For 3rd year: 28000 + HRA
DTU Selection Process:
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performance in the Walk- in Interview which will be conducted by the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in interview for DTU Recruitment 2018
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for DTU Recruitment 2018?
- First of all candidates are required to visit official website of organization that is www.dtu.ac.in to apply for DTU JRF Openings
- On the home page follow the “Jobs” tab which is available in the middle of same page for DTU Recruitment.
- Then select suitable link regarding DTU JRF Recruitment as mentioned below.
- “Junior Research Fellow under the National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS)” link or
- “Junior Research Fellow under the DST’s National Geospatial Chair Professor Scheme” link
- Read all the instruction and information carefully and download the DTU Application Form.
- Fill the downloaded Delhi Technological University Application Form with all the mandatory information regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details, valid email id, contact details etc.
- After completion of Delhi Technological University Application Form, attach photo copies of all relevant documents such as educational and professional qualifications, experience with filled form.
- At last send the complete DTU Application Form to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
To Dr.K C Tiwari, Principal Investigator,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Delhi Technological University (Formerly DCE)
Find Out More: Delhi Jobs
Venue of Interview:
At the Seminar Hall of Department of Civil Engineering,
Delhi Technological University at 10.00 am
DTU Recruitment Date:
Closing Date to Submit Application: 27-10-2018
You must visit above Official Link for getting additional details. Candidates are advised to check our website www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently for further information regarding DTU Recruitment 2018 – 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Delhi Current Affairs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|