Dell Placement Papers
One who wants to experience good salary hike every year & timely bonus needs to crack recruitment stages. Thus, Dell Placement Papers (Free Mock Test) are beneficial to get glimpse of structure of paper. Now, download Dell Placement Question with Answers.
Dell Previous Placement Papers for Aptitude, Reasoning & Technical:
In written test, one will face questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning & Verbal Ability. Those who qualify written stage are invited for Technical Interview round. In order to crack interview, one must be confident & knowledge of basics.
One desirous to be employed with multinational computer Technology Corporation must practice Dell Placement Papers (Free Mock Test) from this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Dell Placement Papers
Dell Free Mock Test
Dell Placement Question with Answers 2019-20:
Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning & Verbal ability are main sections of written test(Round-I). Let’s know about Dell Placement Aptitude Papers or dell campus recruitment placement papers in brief.
Get Here: IT Companies Placement Papers
Dell Quantitative Aptitude Placement Papers with Answers:
Ques 1: The list price of an article is Rs. 160 and a customer buys it for Rs. 122.40 after two successive discounts. If the first discount is 10%, then second discount is
Ques 2: If a, b, c, d, e are five consecutive odd numbers, their average is
- 5(a + 4)
- 5(a + b + c + d + e)
- a + 4
Ques 3: The average of 20 numbers is 15 and the average of first five is 12. The average of the rest is
Ques 4: A tradesman sold an article at a loss of 20%. If the selling price had been increased by Rs. 100, there would have been a gain of 5%. The cost price of the article (in Rs.) was
Ques 5: By walking at 3/4 of his usual speed, a man reaches his office 20 minutes later than usual. His usual time is
- 30 min
- 75 min
- 90 min.
- 60 min.
Get Here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas PDF
Dell Analytical Reasoning Placement Papers with Answers
Ques 1: What is the angle between the two hands of a clock when the time shown by the clock is 5.30 p.m. ?
- 0 degree
- 5 degree
- 3 degree
- 15 degree
Ques 2:In the time in which the second hand covers 3960 degrees, how many degrees does the hour hand move?
Ques 3: If DELHI is coded as 73541 and CALCUTTA as 82589662, how can CALICUT be coded?
Ques 4:In a certain code language, if the value of 14 x 15 = 25 and 26 x 42 = 64, then what is the value of 73 x 31 = ?
Ques 5: Pointing to Manju, Raju said, “The son of her only brother is the brother of my wife”. How is Manju related to Raju?
- Mother’s sister
- Sister of father-in-law
START: Logical Reasoning Test
Dell Verbal Ability Placement Papers with Answers
Ques 1: Write synonym of Luxuriant.
Ques 2: What is Antonym of ABOMINATE.
Ques 3: Antonym of TOUT
- cast aspersions on
- deny the relevance of
Ques 4: Antonym of FULMINATION.
Ques 5: Memorable synonym is:
- worth remembering
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Dell Placement Papers with Answers:
- Print a Binary Tree in Vertical Order
- Insertion Sort
- What all issues should be taken into consideration during the database design ?
- Explain spin lock
- What is Network ID and Host ID?
- Explain Spanning Tree Protocol
- Whats the use of dynamic memory allocation over static
- What are difference between classful and classless IP addressing?
- What are different ways of representation of IP address?
- Explain Limited Broadcasting and Directed broadcasting?
Dell Technical Interview Questions
Dell Technical Interview Questions 2019-20:
- Give me the code of in-order recursive and non-recursive asked
- A lot of questions were asked on sorting for eg. Best algorithm on the basis of number of swaps, number of comparisons etc.
- Dell Mock Test : Write a program to reverse a linked list.
- What is meant by “bit masking”?
- Explain”structure padding”?
- What is”platform independence”?
- How would you sort words in a large file?
- What are the ways in which fault tolerance can be ensured in systems? (Different redundancy techniques)?
- Explain the T9 Dictionary.
- What is the Insertion Sort Code?.
- Give us a few details on the various projects that you undertook during your course.
- There is a program which inserts and deletes node in a sorted singly linked list. There is a bug in one of the modules, how would you debug it?
- How would you check if a binary tree is BST or not? Write a program.
- How is final different from finally and finalize()?
- Explain process areas in CMMI?
- How would you swap the Kth node from beginning with Kth node from end in a Linked List
- Explain Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and what sort of a database is utilised in an ERP application?
- If you have to store one lakh objects, what will be a better option- a hash map or an array list?
- Give us a program to reverse a linked list.
- A pair of redundant systems are operating, how would you ensure that when one of them goes down, the other one will take over its operation?
Check Preparation Links:
Dell Placement Papers Pattern
Dell Placement Papers Pattern 2019-20:
It is among well known American multinational computer Technology Corporation. To hire fresh talent for Software Engineer or other, it generally conducts 3-4 rounds well discussed here.
STAGE 1: Written Round
STAGE 2: Technical Round 1(Interview)
STAGE 3: Technical Round 2(Interview)
STAGE 4: HR Round(Interview)
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
STAGE 1: Written Round
- This section comprises questions from major sections namely General Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Programming.
- General Aptitude Test has mathematical reasoning and logical reasoning questions.
- On other hand, Programming section contains questions from C/C++, Networks, Operating System, DBMS and Software Engineering.
Structure of Test:
|Testing Areas||Number of Questions|
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Tips to crack STAGE 1: Written Round in 1st Attempt:
Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude
It consists of questions related to time & work, percentages, time , speed & distance, profit & loss, HCF & LCM, probability, permutation & combination.
Analytical Reasoning section
It involves topics like puzzles, blood relations, directions, coding & decoding, number series, and data sufficiency.
Verbal Ability Section
It has basic grammar usage questions like antonyms, synonyms, fill in the blanks and also some questions on reading comprehension.
STAGE 2: Technical Round 1
- Those who are considered suitable are invited for Technical Round 1.
- In Technical Interview, you will face questions from your basics.
- It’s best to begin preparation with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts.
- Those from branches other than CS should prepare for other two subjects related to their branch.
- CS students are expected to write codes in the interview as per Dell Placement Papers.
Check More Latest प्राइवेट जॉब्स: Private Jobs in India
How to crack Dell Interview 2019-20 Session?
Technical section contains questions based on C language, Database, Networks, SQL Query, and Data Structure. So, pay attention to these topics.
- The interview will be easy
- Be confident
STAGE 3: Technical Round 2
- Here, you can expect discussion on projects mentioned in resume and questions related to them.
- Moreover, you will be asked puzzles in this round.
STAGE 4: HR Round of Interview
- It is the final stage for recruiting applicant in corporation.
- Here, interviewer’s main task is to choose applicant who match to job requirement.
- Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations & many more.
Common Questions in HR Round
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. Why Dell ?
3. How you see yourself after five years from now?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
5. Questions form resume
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Dell Placement Papers (Free Mock Test) is quite effective in preparation. Add this page to bookmark for instant updates in regard to latest placement papers of other corporation.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|DELL Recruitment||10 Best Companies To Work For In India|
|Online Engineering Quiz||Metro Cities Providing High Job Opportunities|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2019||Employment News- New Updates|