DGHS Delhi Recruitment
Great News for Job seekers! DGHS Delhi Recruitment Notice is published by Directorate General Of Health Services. As per DGHS Recruitment Notification, there are 600 vacant post of Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Asst & others.
Applicants may apply for DGHS Delhi Recruitment 2018 via online mode. Process to accept online application form for DGHS Recruitment lasts till 21-10-2018. Once you check eligibility, it’s easy for you to apply for DGHS Delhi Vacancy.
DGHS Delhi Pharmacist/Mohalla Clinic Asst Recruitment:
The selection for post of Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant and Multi Task worker shall be by written examination and/or interview. Those who present well in it will be appointed for DGHS Delhi Pharmacist Recruitment or others.
Grab all DGHS Delhi Recruitment 2018-2019 including eligibility norms from this page well created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DGHS Delhi Recruitment
DGHS Delhi Vacancies & Required Qualification:
Ensure eligibility norms from below table to apply for DGHS Recruitment or Directorate General Of Health Services Pharmacist Recruitment.
|Job Position||Number of vacancies||Required Qualification for DGHS Vacancy|
|Pharmacist||200||Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy|
Registration with Delhi Pharmacy Council
|Mohalla Clinic Assistant||200||Completed Auxillary Nursing Midwifery(ANM) course|
Registration with Delhi Nursing Council
|Multi Task worker||200||10th class passed certificate|
First aid training certificate from St John Ambulance Brigade
Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit & Remuneration details for DGHS Recruitment:
Age criteria & salary details as per DGHS Delhi Notification are well prescribed here. Those meeting age norms may apply for DGHS Pharmacist Recruitment or DGHS Multitasking Worker Recruitment.
|Job Position||Age Limit for DGHS Recruitment||Pay Scale for DGHS Delhi Jobs |
|Pharmacist||20 – 50 years||Rs 12/- per registered patient, with a minimum guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis|
|Mohalla Clinic Assistant||Rs 10/- per registered patient for OPD, Additional remuneration as per this schedule:|
Rs 30/- per ANC checkup
Rs 10/- for each blood sample drawn by him/her
Rs 10/- for each inject/immunization done by her at AAMC
Minimum assured guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis
|Multi Task worker||18 – 35 years||Rs 8/- per registered patient at AAMC and|
Rs 10/- for each wound dressing if done by him/her. Minimum assured guarantee of 75 patients per day
to be calculated on monthly basis
Mode of Selection for DGHS Recruitment:
Ways to apply for DGHS Recruitment 2018:
Applying Process for Directorate General Of Health Services Recruitment or DGHS Jobs is well prescribed here.
- Firstly, visit official site of Directorate General of Health Services that is dghs.gov.in
- Move under ‘What’ News’ section visible at mid of page.
- From various links, select link about Directorate General Of Health Services Delhi Recruitment Notice.
- Go through all details from DGHS Recruitment Notification 2018.
- The next step is to fill registration form, for this Login with user Id & password.
- After registration, download DGHS Application Form 2018.
- Aspirants may put all details in online form as name, qualification, address & others.
- Subsequent to it, upload all required documents along with form.
- Make payment of application fee so as to apply for DGHS Delhi Mohalla Clinic Assistant Recruitment or DGHS Delhi Recruitment.
- Check all details filled by you in form are correct.
- Submit your application form via online mode & access its print copy for further need in future.
Check Here Latest: Maharojgar Recruitment
Last date submission of online application form for DGHS Delhi Job openings: 21-10-2018
Aspirants may visit its Official Link for more details about DGHS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19. Keep visiting our web portal for more updates about DGHS Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|