DHFW Punjab Recruitment
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has decided to conduct Walk-in Interview for DHFW Punjab Recruitment of 513 Medical Officer (Specialist). Interested candidates are required to fill their application form through online mode before the last date that is 24-07-2018.
Vacancies have been released at various departments and disciplines of Medical Officer in the organization. Applicants must go through the Public Notice Dated on 10-07-2018 for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2018 before going through the online application process.
Direct Link to Apply Online for 513 Medical Officers (Specialist) Available Here!!!
Contenders after filling and submitting the online application form through its official website or official link provided in this page need to visit the mentioned venue along with the educational and other necessary documents on 27-07-2018 at 10 am.
By going through this page which is well designed by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, aspirants can gather all the information related to DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2018-2019
DHFW Punjab Recruitment
|S.No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|12||Skin & V.D.||12|
|13||TB & Chest||11|
Check Out More Current: Punjab Jobs
Educational Qualifications Required:
Those candidates who are applying for DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment must necessarily hold M.B.B.S. Degree and Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Check More Latest:
Applicants are required to stand between the brackets of the 18 and 37 years of age as per the norms of the organization. Relaxation on upper age limit is provided to the candidates according to the categories as mentioned below:
- SC/ BC: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
Those candidates who will get selected for any of the discipline of medical officer mentioned above will be paid a great package of Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- + Rs.5, 400/- grade pay per month as their service towards the organization.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment Criteria:
Selection of the candidates for medical officer’s posts will be done on the basis of their academic record and personal interview which will be conducted by the screening committee of the authority.
Read Here: How to Crack Interview
Procedure to Apply for DHFW Punjab Recruitment :
- Candidates are required to go to DHFW Punjab official website that is www.pbhealth.gov.in or the direct link provided below to fill their online application forms.
- Hit the suitable link for “Walk in interview Medical Officer” provided on the mid of the home page of official portal.
- On hitting the prescribed link you will be navigated to a new page where you have to press an appropriate link To View complete detail about the criteria for Walk-in Interviews.
- You are then advised to go through the notification carefully and properly, if you meet the entire requirements then go back to the previous page and hit the suitable link to fill online application form for the discipline of your choice.
- After that they need to fill the application form with the required details correctly and press the “Submit” tab.
- Also, take print out of the filled and submitted application form for future use.
Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI,
SAS Nagar, (Mohali)
Contact No: 0172-2266938
|Last date to apply online for DHFW Punjab Recruitment||24-07-2018|
|Walk-In Interview date||27-07-2018 at 10:00 am|
After going through the above provided detailed information regarding DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2018- 2019, it must have become easy for the candidates to apply online for medical officer vacancies. In case of any problem they may also drop down their query in the comment box provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|