Apply now for DIHAR Recruitment !! Defence Institute of High Altitude Research has circulated a latest job notification regarding 13 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Assistant (RA) posts. Interested candidates for DIHAR Recruitment 2018 must attend the walk-in interview as per the schedule.
The walk-in interview for DIHAR Job Vacancy is scheduled to be held on 03-12-2018 from 09:00 am onwards. Candidates willing to apply for DIHAR Jobs must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions before attending walk-in interview.
For DIHAR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2018: Apply Here!!!
Applications are invited from eligible and skilled candidates to work in Defence related projects. Candidates applying for DIHAR Research Associate Recruitment have to report at the below mentioned venue along with all original documents/certificates on the specified date and time.
To gain more information about DIHAR Recruitment 2018 or to get details on DIHAR selection process, DIHAR salary structure, application process etc. Candidates must go through this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DIHAR Vacancy details:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow||10|
- DIHAR Junior Research Fellow Jobs: candidates must have done M.Sc. with NET qualification or he/she must have possessed B. E./ B.Tech with NET/ GATE qualification or M.E./ M. Tech at both Graduate and Postgraduate level.
- DIHAR Research Associate Jobs: Candidates must have done Ph.D. or equivalent. Or M.E/ M. Tech/ M. V Sc with 3 years of working experience.
The maximum age limit for JRF jobs should not exceed 28 years and for RA Jobs, the maximum age limit should not be more than 35 years as on the date of walk-in interview.
Mode of selection:
- First of all, the recruitment authority is going to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualification as provided in the application form.
- Screened-in contenders will be further called for personal interview as per the norms.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25, 000 + HRA
- Research Associate: Rs.40, 000 + HRA
How to apply for DIHAR Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who are going to apply for Defence Institute of High Altitude Research recruitment have to follow certain steps given below:
- The very first step is to visit the official website of Defence Institute of High Altitude Research that is www.drdo.gov.in
- On the home page, you need to hit on “careers” tab available at the top of the menu bar.
- After hitting on the above link, a new page will be displayed where you get the list of latest advertisement regarding DIHAR Recruitment process.
- Go through the complete information and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates are required to download DIHAR application form in prescribed format with the help of detailed notification.
- Fill the form with all required information and attach all the documents/certificates along with application form.
- At last, candidates have to bring the filled in application form along with all supported documents at the below mentioned address as per the schedule.
- Walk-In Date: 03-12-2018
- Walk-In Time: 09:00 am
DIHAR base lab, Chandigarh, Near 3 BRO,
Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh
Find Here, More: Latest Walkin Jobs
For more information about DIHAR Recruitment 2018- 2019, candidates are suggested to go through the official website regularly. If you have any query related to this page, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Defence Jobs|