A vacancy notification has disclosed by District Project Management Unit, Jamshedpur for DPMU Recruitment. For this concern, organization invites applications from dedicated applicants for filling up 96 unoccupied Community Organizer Posts. Contenders, whose desire to make their career bright, can apply for DPMU Recruitment 2017 by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
Applicants may submit application form through offline mode before the last date which is 04/10/2017. You may receive the entire detailed acknowledgement in relation to District Project Management Unit recruitment which is framed below by the expertise of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Read whole notification before applying for declared post against DPMU Recruitment 2018.
Name of the Vacant Position:
Number of Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply must passed Matriculation / 12th or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board/ Institute.
More Job Options:
Age Limitation for DPMU Jobs:
- Maximum Age of candidates applying should be 45 years whereas minimum age of contenders applying must be 18 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category applier as per Govt. of India rules.
Remuneration Details for DPMU Vacancies:
Candidates, who will be shortlisted, will receive impressive and appropriate amount of salary per month from the District Project Management Unit, Jamshedpur.
Mode of Selection for DPMU Vacancy:
- Selection of applying candidates will be done through their appearances in written test and personal interview process which will be organized by the selection penal of District Project Management Unit.
- No TA or DA will be refunded to applicants for attending Test and/or Interview.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for DPMU Recruitment?
- Firstly, job seekers should log on to Official website of District Project Management Unit, Jamshedpur that is jamshedpur.nic.in
- Go to “recruitment” link which is available under “notice board” tab on left menu bar of home page.
- Then, choose “Recruitment Notice for Community Organiser for 48 Vilages” link as per your post.
- Read the notification completely.
- After that download format of application form
- Must fill it with entire details and attach Xerox copies of all documents (if required) and affix their recent color photographs at provided place.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Head of Panchayat
DPMU Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 04/10/2017
It is advised to candidates to check above mentioned Official Link for more details about DPMU Recruitment 2017–2018. For more details, keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark by pressing CTRL+D.
Candidate, who want to acquire most recent updates, you may visit our web portal time to time or subscribe our free e-mail service to get free emails in your inbox directly. You can also comment in comment box, if you have any problem. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as they can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|