Directorate of Student’s Welfare Cell has released DSW Scholarship 2018 Notification to provide financial aid to the poor students. Students can apply through online mode before the last date that is 15-09-2018.
Registration for DSW Scholarship 2018 has been started. While applying for Directorate of Student’s Welfare Scholarship, students have to upload necessary documents provided below along with the application fee.
Apply Online- DSW Scholarship 2018
To avail the benefit of DSW Scholarship 2018 financial condition of the student and his family does not exceed the limit stated below and candidate also has not availing any other financial aid.
Applicants who are looking for further details of DSW Scholarship 2018–2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DSW Scholarship 2018
DSW Scholarship Eligibility
The candidate apply for Directorate of Student’s Welfare Scholarship must be a regular/bonafide/enrolled student of “The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda” and the financial condition of the student and his family is such that the total household income does not exceed a sum of Rs. 2, 25, 0001/-
The candidate also has secured atleast 50% marks in his/her preceding examination, and has not availed or availing any financial assistance/fee waiver etc.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Documents to be uploaded with the Directorate of Student’s Welfare Scholarship Form:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Specimen Signature
- Previous Examination
- Current Year Fee Slip
- Current Year Faculty Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Salary Slip of self of your parents or Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority of GOI.
- latest Electricity Bill
- Front page of Bank of Baroda Passbook
- Disability Identification Card Certificate (if applicable)
- BPL Card (if applicable)
- Rent Agreement-or Latest Rent Payment Receipt (if residing in rented house)
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Students who apply for scholarship under ‘Directorate of Students’ Welfare’ shall be required to pay Rs. 150/- through Offline mode. A student has to bring the print out of the pre payment challan downloaded from Directorate of Students’ Portal.
Steps to apply for DSW Scholarship 2018
To fill and submit DSW Scholarship Form, candidates have to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda that is www.msubaroda.ac.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Notifications tab available in the middle of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page hit on “Notification for DSW Scholarship 2018-19 >>Published on : 14-08-2018” link
- It will take you to a new page; you just have to hit on “Criteria_Freeship_Waiver.pdf”
- Then read the DSW Scholarship Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to home page and hit on “Apply for DSW Scholarship” provided on top of the homepage
- Then first of all you have to do DSW Scholarship Registration
- After that fill DSW Scholarship Application Form with correct details
- Upload the scanned copy of above stated documents
- Also make payment of DSW Scholarship Registration 2018
- At last hit on final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Last date to submit DSW Application Form: 15-09-2018
To apply for DSW Scholarship 2018–2019 candidates have to hit the above stated Official Link. Applicants can subscribe to our free mail services also to get instant mails directly in your mail box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Manner To Apply For Scholarship|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|