DU Entrance Exam
Once again, India’s top 7th University, Delhi University is going to start its admission process for UG/PG Programmes. Students who are willing to take admission in DU, can get DU Entrance Exam 2019 Notification and can also fill the Application Form before the DU Last Date of Admission with the help of below provided information.
DU Entrance Exam 2019 for UG/PG
The Delhi University will going to select candidates on the basis of entrance exam (that will be going to organize by the university) or merit list of the qualifying examination. Students can get details about the qualification for Delhi University Admission 2019 from this web page.
Before applying for the DU Entrance Exam, candidates must first check all the Delhi University Eligibility Criteria and DU Admission Notification. Those who will fulfill all the eligibility criteria, they can then fill the DU Entrance Exam Form as explained below.
Delhi University Last Date of Admission 2019 – CHECK HERE
Scroll through the below section of this web page to get the Delhi University Entrance Date and complete procedure to fill the Delhi University Entrance Forms which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DU Entrance Exam 2019
Delhi University Courses List
Following are the DU Courses List that are available for Graduation and post-graduation Programmes in the Delhi University –
DU Courses for Graduation:-
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
- B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)
- BA (Honours) in Multimedia and Mass Communication
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics, BMS, BBA(FIA)
- B.A. (Hons.) in Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bengali
- B.Sc. (Hons.)Botany, Zoology, Microbiology
DU PG Courses:-
- M.Tech (Microwave Electronics)
Also Check Out: Delhi University Correspondence Courses
DU Admission Eligibility Criteria
Required Education Qualification:-
Those who fulfill all the below mentioned qualification can fill the DU Registration Form –
|DU Course List||Required Qualification to fulfill DU Admission Form|
|DU UG Eligibility Criteria: Qualification|
|B.Com||Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum of 40% marks|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||Candidates should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam at least 60% marks in aggregate and 60% in mathematics subject.|
|B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)||12th or equivalent exam passed with Mathematics subject with minimum Marks of 60% aggregate in four subjects including mathematics.|
|BA (Honours) in Multimedia and Mass Communication||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with English subject with Total 75% marks in best four subjects and 85% marks in English subject.|
|B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics, BMS, BBA(FIA)||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with English & Mathematics subjects with total of 60% marks in four subjects including mathematics & English.|
|B.A. (Hons.) in Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bengali||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with the respective subject students are applying for with Total of 45% marks in the qualifying exam and 50% marks in the relevant subject.|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)Botany, Zoology, Microbiology||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology subjects with minimum of 55% aggregate in PCB group and 50% marks in English.|
|DU PG Eligibility Criteria: Qualification|
|LLB||Graduate of PG degree in any stream with Minimum Marks of 50% marks for general, 45% marks for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST.|
|LLM||Three or five year LLB degree from any university with minimum Marks of 50% marks for general, 45% marks for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST.|
|MCA||3 years bachelor degree with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.|
|M.Com||B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), B.A. (Hons.) Economics or equivalent from any recognized university with minimum of 50% marks for general, 45% marks for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST.|
|M.Tech (Microwave Electronics)||M.Sc. Electronics, M.Sc. Physics with specialization in Electronic or B.Tech./B.E. Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering degree with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.|
|M.Ed||B.Ed, B.A. B.Ed, B.Sc. B.Ed, B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed with an undergraduate degree from any recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exam.|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Delhi University Admission Process
Individuals, who are going to fill the Delhi University online Admission Form, they will be selected as following:-
DU Admission Procedure for UG (Merit based) Courses –
A very first step is to register for the DU Online Application Form. Then, the University will release DU UG Admission Cut Off/DU PG Admission Cut Off on the official website. Students, who will have their marks in the Delhi University Admission Cut Off, will have to attend the Delhi University counseling along with the documents and certificates. The Organization will verify the documents/certificates and proceed to further DU Admission Process.
Delhi University Admission Procedure for UG & PG (Entrance based) Courses –
After the successful conduction of Delhi University Admission Test, the Organization will declare the Delhi University Entrance Exam Result through online mode. The selection of the individuals will be based on the ranks that they will attain in the DU Admission List. Then selected candidates have to attend DU Counseling and documents verification process. After that qualified candidates have to apply for the admission in the respective colleges as per their rules.
Check Out Here Rank Wise: List Of Universities In Delhi
Delhi University Entrance Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to apply for the DU PG Application Form/DU UG Admission Form can check the DU Entrance Exam Pattern-
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (except for language courses)
- Exam Mode: computer based mode
- Marking Scheme: for each correct answer candidates will be awarded 4 marks
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answer
DU Entrance Exam Application Form Fee
While filling the Delhi University online Application Form, candidates are required to pay a certain amount as Delhi University Entrance Form Fees through online mode using debit/credit card & net banking.
|UG entrance based/PG courses||Rs. 500 for UR/OBC/CW/Minorities and|
|Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PwD|
|UG merit based courses||Rs. 150 for UR/OBC and and.|
|Rs. 100 for sports/ECA|
|Rs. 75 for SC/ST/PwD|
Also Check Out Here: DU SOL Admission Process
How to Fill the Delhi University Online Registration Form
Candidates who fulfill all the required DU Eligibility Criteria can fill the Delhi University Application Form by following these steps and attend DU Entrance Exam 2019 as per the schedule.
Step-1: Online Registration
- First of all, students have to login to the official website of the University i.e. www.du.ac.in/du to get DU UG Application Form/DU PG Admission Form.
- Further hit on the “UG Admissions” or “PG Admissions” links that are available under “Study at DU” section on the home page.
- Look for the suitable link for Admission Portal 2019 and hit on it.
- You will be directed to a new web page.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the web page and then hit on the “UG/PG Admission Portal Link”.
- A new web page will get appear on your digital screen.
- Now first go through the details and then search for Delhi University Admission Notification link & hit on it.
- Go through the details that are present in the Delhi University PG Admission Notification/Delhi University UG Admission Notification thoroughly.
- If you are eligible and also interested to apply for the DU Entrance Exam 2019, revisit the earlier web page and hit on the “New Registration” tab.
- Enter the asked information like Name, Email ID, Password, Mobile Number, etc. correctly and then hit on “Register” tab.
- A new web page will appear on your screen containing all the filled information, check the details and then hit on “save this information for future references” link.
- The University will then send you the confirmation email on the entered email address. Hit on the link to confirm your account.
Step-2: Fill Details
- After the above said process, a new web page will appear on your digital screen.
- Enter the registered email address and password.
- Finally hit on the “Login” tab to get the DU Entrance Form.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Check the details carefully and then hit on the “Continue” button to get the Delhi University Admission Form.
- In few seconds you will get the Delhi University Registration Form on your system screen.
- Now you have to enter the asked details like personal information, marks, qualification etc.
- After filling the DU Application Form, recheck it and then hit on the “Submit” button.
- Further check the details and hit on the “Next” tab.
- Fill the further information that is asked in the DU online Registration Form.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Now you have to upload the scanned photograph
- Individuals are required to upload the scanned passport size photograph of Size: 20 KB to 50 KB in the available space.
- After that upload you signature in Size: 20 KB to 50 KB and 10th class certificate of Size: 75 KB to 150 KB.
- Then hit on “Next” Button.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- Hit on the fee payment tab.
- Then you are required to select the type of payment mode.
- Candidates can pay their pay through debit/credit card or net banking
Step-5: Download & Print Application
- At last take the hard copy of the Delhi University online Application Forms by hitting on the “Print Application Form” button.
- Keep the DU Application Form safe for future use.
Delhi University Admit Card
After filling the Delhi University Entrance Exam Forms, the University will release the DU Entrance Exam Admit Card before 15 – 20 days from the DU UG Entrance Exam Date/DU PG Entrance Exam Date. It will be compulsory to appear in the test along with the Delhi University Entrance Exam Admit Card.
Delhi University Result
The University will soon declared the DU Entrance Exam Result after the successful conduction of the Delhi University Admission Exam on the scheduled dates. Those who will clear the DU Entrance Exam 2019, they will have to appear in the university within the DU Counseling Date.
Delhi University Counseling 2019
At the time of Delhi University Counselling, selected individuals have to produce all the below mentioned original documents and a set of photocopies. The final selection of the qualified candidates will be based on the counseling and document verification process.
Documents Required for DU Counseling:-
- 10th/12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & other certificates (for PG courses)
- Recent character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applying for reservation)
- Passport size self-attested photographs
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Delhi University Important Dates
Following table depicts the Delhi University PG Entrance Exam Date/Delhi University UG Entrance Exam Date and other important dates for the whole DU Admission Procedure –
|Events||DU Important Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Delhi University UG Courses (Only Entrance Based)|
|Online Registration Starts for DU Entrance Exam 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|Delhi University Last Date for Online Registration||1st week of June 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of June 2019|
|DU Entrance Exam Date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Answer key release||Last week of June 2019|
|DU Entrance Exam Result Declaration||1st week of July 2019|
|First admission list (1st Delhi University UG Cut Off)||2nd week of July 2019|
|Document verification & approval of admission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Second admission list (2nd DU Admission Cut off )||3rd week of July 2019|
|Document verification & approval of admission||3rd week of July 2019|
|Third admission list (3rd DU UG Cut Off )||4th week of July 2019|
|Document verification & approval of admission||4th week of July 2019|
|Fourth admission list||Last week of July 2019|
|Document verification & approval of admission||Last week of July 2019|
|Fifth admission list||1st week of August 2019|
|Document verification & approval of admission||1st week of August 2019|
|DU UG Courses (Merit Based)|
|Online Registration Starts for DU Admission 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|Delhi University Last Date of Registration||1st week of June 2019|
|First Admission List Notification (1st Delhi University Cut off)||3rd week of June 2019|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee||3rd week of June 2019|
|Notification of Second Cut-off|
Marks List by the Colleges
|4th week of June 2019|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee||4th week of June 2019|
|Notification of Third Cut-off Marks List by the Colleges (if any)||Last week of June 2019|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee||Last week of June 2019|
|Notification of Fourth Cut-off|
Marks List by the Colleges (if any)
|1st week of July 2019|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee||1st week of July 2019|
|Notification of fifth Cut-off Marks List by the Colleges (if any)||2nd week of July 2019|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee||2nd week of July 2019|
|Special drive (request for rectification of categories)||3rd week of July 2019|
|Notification of sixth DU Cut off Marks List by the Colleges||3rd week of July 2019|
|DU Document verification Process, approval of admission and payment of fee||3rd week of July 2019|
|DU Last Date of Registration||3rd week of August 2019|
|Delhi University PG Courses|
|Online Registration Starts for DU Entrance Exam 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|DU Last Date for Online Registration||1st week of June 2019|
|Closing date for Payment for Already Registered candidates||1st week of June 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of June 2019|
|Delhi University Entrance Exam Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Answer Key Release||Last week of June 2019|
|Result Declaration of DU Entrance Exam 2019||1st July 2019|
|Notification of First Admission List (DU PG Cut Off 1st)||Last week of July 2019|
|Delhi University Document verification Process and approval of admission||4th week of July 2019|
|DU Notification of Second Admission List (2nd Delhi University PG Cut Off)||Last week of July 2019|
|Document verification and approval of admission||Last week of July 2019|
|Notification of Third Admission List|
|1st week of August 2019|
|Document verification and approval of admission||1st week of August 2019|
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Individuals who wish to know more about the DU Entrance Exam 2019, they can visit the official web portal of the Organization. You are also advised to stay connected to our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest and updated details about Delhi University Notification and other university activities.
You May Also Like To Check This Section