Eastern Railway Group C – D Syllabus
Candidates who have enrolled for Indian Railway Exam for Group C & D Vacancies may download Eastern Railway Group C – D Syllabus in PDF Form. We are also listing Eastern Railway Group C – D Exam Pattern on this page.
In Group C & D Exam, questions are from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning. You may get detailed Eastern Railway Group C – D Syllabus 2018 from here.
Why to refer Eastern Railway Group C/D Syllabus?
In order to score good marks in Eastern Railway Group C/D Exam you may begin your preparation by referring Eastern Railway Group D Syllabus/ Eastern Railway Group C Syllabus.
Aspirants may download Eastern Railway Group C Syllabus/ Eastern Railway Group D Syllabus from here. To attain more details about Eastern Railway Group C – D 2018 Syllabus, you may scroll down this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eastern Railway Group C – D Syllabus
Eastern Railway JE Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Number Series
- Word Building
- Seating arrangement
- Decision making
- Direction sense test
- Visual memory
- Blood relations
- Figural classification added in Eastern Railway Syllabus
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization /orientation
- Analogy added in Railway Syllabus
- Coding & Decoding
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series added in Eastern Railway Syllabus
- Statement conclusion
- General Awareness on Railway
- New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway
- Rail Budget
- Indian – History added in Railway Syllabus
- Economy added in Eastern Railway Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Sports, etc
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and distance /work.
- Pipes & Cisterns added in Railway Syllabus
- Age problems.
- Data Interpretation.
- General Civil Engineering
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Electrical Machines
- Basics of Circuit & Power Electronics
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
Get Questions with Solution: Online Engineering Quiz
Junior Engineer Syllabus – IT:
- MS Office; Computer Fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- System Programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
- RRB Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus – Computers Engineering
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating Systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
Railway Junior Engineer – Printing Press:
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
Read Here: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering:
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
Railway JE Syllabus for Environment & Pollution Control:
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods, etc
Engineering Drawing / Graphics:
Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.
Eastern Railway Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
Eastern Railway JE Exam Pattern 2018:
Go through Junior Engineer Exam Pattern from here. JE Test is organized in various departments like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Automobile, Communication, and Maintenance, Industrial, IT and Printing Press.
- It is a Written Examination having objective type questions.
- There are total 150 questions in JE written test.
- Maximum marks in Railway exam are 150.
- Time duration of Eastern Railway JE Exam is of 2 hours.
|Examination Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Objective Type||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60|
START Online: Railway Quiz
Eastern Railway Group C & D Syllabus
In Group C & D Syllabus, questions are asked from listed topics. You may get Eastern Railway Group C Syllabus & Eastern Railway Group D Syllabus from here.
Eastern Railway Group C – D Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Indian History
Eastern Railway Group C – D Syllabus for Arithmetic:
- Primary Mathematics
- Analytical Geometry
- Real Analysis
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Time & Work
- Ratio and Time
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss Etc
Get here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Verbal Classification
- Essential Part
- Artificial Language
- Matching Definitions
- Making Judgments
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Problems
- Logical Games
- Blood Relations
- Analysing Arguments
- Statement and Assumption
- The course of Action
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Argument
- Logical Deduction Etc
Check This: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Orientation
- Non-verbal series
- Figures Classification
- Coding and Decoding
- Relationship concepts
- Spatial Visualization
- Clocks & Calendars
- Visual Memory etc
Eastern Railway Group C & D Exam Pattern:
Eastern Railway Group C Exam Pattern 2018:
- General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning are among the premier subjects from which questions are asked.
- Multiple Choice Questions are there in Eastern Railway Group C Exam.
- The exam will be held for total of 50 marks.
- In exam negative marking is also there.
|Objective Type||General Awareness||50 Marks|
Eastern Railway Group D Exam Pattern:
- In RRC Group D Exam, Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- Time duration of Railway Group D Exam is of 90 minutes.
- There will be 100 questions in paper.
- For each wrong response 1/3 marks will be deducted as negative marking.
|Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||20||20||90 Minutes|
Also Download Here: Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Syllabus
Tips to prepare for the exam:
You should follow these preparation tips to crack Eastern Railway Group C – D exam:
- Firstly you should have proper knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus which you will get either from official website or through this page.
- You can also take help from yout friends/relatives/siblings/teachers in your difficult topics
- You can also do online mock test or you should try previous year question papers
- Candidate must not try to cram anything
- You should do everything practically
- Try to make notes in your language
- Take thorough revision one day before appearing for exam
- Take healthy diet while you are preparing for exam and try to study in peaceful areas with full concentration.
Get here Previous Papers: Railway Exam Question Papers
Preparation books for Eastern Railway Group C – D Exam:
|Name of books||Author|
|Rrc Railway Recruitment Cell: Gangman / Trackman Khalasi||Published By- Upkar Prakashan|
|Railway Aptitude Test By||RPH Editorial Board|
|Indian Railways Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide||Rph Editorial Board|
|Bhartiya Railway Group ‘D’ Bharti Pariksha Guide|
|Rrb Railway Recruitment Board: Mechanical Engineering Guide||Gkpgkp|
|Railway Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam: Helper, Khalasi, Trackman/Gangman, Hamal, Safaiwala, Etc|
|Quicker Reasoning Test By||Upkar Publication|
|Upkar Railway Recruitment Board Examination||Khanna & Verma|
|Quicker Reasoning Test||Upkar Publication|
Get Detailed List: Railway Exams Preparation Books
You may refer detailed Eastern Railway Group C – D Syllabus 2018 for preparation. To fetch more details about Eastern Railway Group C & D Syllabus, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com You may also subscribe our free email services for getting more updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Eastern Railway Admit Card|
|Eastern Railway Result||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||RRB Syllabus|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|