ESIC Delhi Recruitment
In order to fill 79 JE (Civil/Electrical) Posts, Employees state Insurance Corporation Delhi has disseminated latest job notification entitled as ESIC Delhi Recruitment.
Dynamic and enthusiastic aspirants who want to do job in Delhi and have required eligibility criteria can apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 through online process given below. As per Official PDF, the closing date to apply is 15-12-2018 (up to 11:59 pm).
ESIC Delhi JE Recruitment:
To fill ESIC Delhi Application Form, applying candidates will have to pay application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III) and pay till 18-12-2018 (Up to 11:45 pm).
For further acknowledgement against ESIC Delhi Advertisement 2019 you need to read this page which is well created by the dedicated and talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
ESIC Delhi Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of ESIC Delhi Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||52|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||27|
Essential Qualifications for ESIC Delhi Jobs:
- To apply for ESIC Delhi JE Recruitment, job appliers should have possessed Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from recognized university.
- Appliers must have two years Professional Experience in relevant field.
Check Here: Engineering Jobs
Applier’s age should not be more than 30 years as on 16-12-2018. Contenders belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other reserved categories will get age relaxation as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Application Fee:
Those candidates, who are going to fill application form for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Recruitment, will have pay application fee mentioned below through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.:
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- All other categories: Rs. 500/-
ESIC Delhi Salary Structure:
Appointed contenders for ESIC Delhi Jobs will receive salary of Level – 6 of Pay Matrix with minimum pay of Rs. 35,400/- according to 7th CPC along with DA, HRA and Transport Allowance from the organization.
ESIC Delhi Selection Process:
As per ESIC Delhi Recruitment Process, the engagement of appliers will be purely based on their performance in Written Examination (Computer Based) organized by selection panel of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation.
Check Out Here: ESIC Exam Syllabus
Simple steps to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Recruitment, visit to the official website that is www.esic.nic.in
- Follow and press on “Recruitment” tab available at the left side of home page.
- Hit on “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – 2018 in ESI Corporation (The Link to Apply Online will be made available to the candidates on 16.11.2018)” link.
- ESIC Delhi Notification in PDF form will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read complete ESIC Delhi Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Choose suitable link to ESIC Delhi Apply Online.
- Fill ESIC Delhi Online Application form with entire asked details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with ESIC Delhi Online Form.
- Press on submit tab and retain a printout of ESIC Delhi Application Form for future use.
Find Out Here: Delhi Jobs
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-11-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15-12-2018 till 11:59 AM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||18-12-2018 till 11:45 PM|
To get more details regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019, you can visit the Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Admit Card|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||ESIC Result|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|