ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment
Recently latest ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment notification has been broadcasted. Applications are invited for filling up the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals/Dispensaries.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Jharkhand is looking for eligible captivated and skilled applicants for ESIC Jharkhand Vacancies. Candidates can apply for ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment through offline mode before last date
Apply for ESIC Jharkhand Notification
Candidates before applying for ESIC Jharkhand Vacancy must ensure stipulated eligibility conditions. Eligible ones has to forward filled in applications through post to the below mentioned address.
Candidates if you want to attain further more details regarding ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2019 must go through the below stated page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment
ESIC Jharkhand Vacancies
Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II
ESIC Jharkhand Jobs Requirement
- Candidate’s applying for Employees State Insurance Corporation Jharkhand Recruitment must have recognized medical qualification as per Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part‐II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub‐Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship.
- Candidate shall have pass qualifying test of middle standard in official language of the State concerned
- Registration with the Medical Council of India.
Check Here: Medical Jobs
To being an eligible contender for Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs one must have satisfying age as decided by the organization.
Applicants who want to apply for ESIC Jharkhand IMO Jobs must need to pay application fees via online mode by using Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card etc.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex Servicemen: Rs.250/-
ESIC Jharkhand Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.53100/- to Rs.1, 67, 800/- (Level–9) as consolidated salary for the Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment.
ESIC IMO Grade-2 Recruitment Process
Eligible & interested candidates will be selected for ESIC Recruitment/ ESIC Jharkhand IMO vacancy on the basis of written test (Computer Based) & Interview performance.
Check Out Here: ESIC Exam Syllabus
How To Apply For ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants who have desire to apply for ESIC jobs / need to submit applications in the correct manner by follow some steps which are mentioned below-
- Visit the official website that is www.esic.nic.in
- From home page follow “Recruitment” tab available under ‘What’s New’ Section.
- Now select the appropriate link of “Advertisement for Contractual appointment of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II”.
- Now ESIC Jharkhand IMO Recruitment PDF file will open on computer screen, read it carefully
- Download ESIC Application form and fill it with all required details in prescribed manner.
- Attach self-attested recent colored passport size photographs, demand draft and all the required documents like proof of age, qualification certificates, experience certificates etc.
- An envelope of application form should be super scribing “Application for the post of …………… (Junior Engineer (Electrical / Civil)).”
- At last forward the ESIC Jharkhand application form on the address provided in notification
- Starting date to apply for ESIC Jharkhand 2019 Recruitment: In October 2019
- Last Date To Submit Applications: In November 2019
Contenders can check the official link to grab more details regarding ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2019. You can bookmark our site by pressing CTRL+D for instant access of latest updates
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Admit Card|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||ESIC Result|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|