ESIC Mumbai Recruitment
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is looking for 48 candidates for the position of Sr/Jr Resident and Specialist in different departments. Willing candidates can apply for the ESIC Mumbai Recruitment procedure.
To get recruited on the ESIC Mumbai Job, candidates have to face the ESIC Mumbai walkin Interview that is going to be held on below mentioned dates. They have to bring their application form along with original documents at the time of ESIC Mumbai Walkin.
ESIC Recruitment 2018:
Before applying for the ESIC Mumbai Jobs, aspirants have to make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates will be appointed on the contract basis for the Sr/Jr Resident, Specialist.
Get the other details about the ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment
ESIC Mumbai Vacancies:
|Department/ Post Name||No. Of ESIC Mumbai Vacancy|
|OBS & GYN||3|
|Part Time Super Specialist On Contract (1-Year)*|
|Part Time Specialist- 1 year (MDDC, Walunj)|
To apply for the Senior Resident/junior resident and specialist posts, candidates must have MBBS with PG / BDS degree or its equivalent qualification from the reputed university or institutions.
|Posts Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Senior Resident||37 years|
|Junior Resident||30 years|
|Homeopathy Physician||30 years|
|Part Time Super Specialist||66years|
|Part Time Specialist||66 years|
|Name Of The Post||Remuneration Offered|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 67,700/-|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 56,100/|
|Part Time Specialist||Rs. 4000/- for two days per week|
|Part Time Super Specialist||Rs. 60, 000/- per month|
Mode of Selection:
For the ESIC Mumbai vacancy, aspirants have to go through the walkin Interview that will be held on below mentioned dates.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for the ESIC Mumbai Recruitment:
To apply for the ESIC Mumbai specialist Recruitment, aspirants are required to follow the below stated steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation that is www.esic.nic.in
- After that you have to select recruitment tab which is mentioned at the home page.
- You are on the page containing all the latest recruitment details about the organization.
- You have to hit “Walk in Interviews for Contractual Appointment of Full Time Specialist-1 year, Senior Residents on contract basis under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme, Senior Resident-1 year on contract basis against the vacant post of GDMOs, Part Time Super Specialist- 1 year, Junior Resident- 1 year on contract basis, Homeopathy Physician and Part Time Specialist (MDDC Walunj)- 1 year on contract basis on 31/07/2018 and 1/08/2018” link .
- A PDF file will open you have to go through it carefully.
- After reading PDF file And take a print out of the application form given in PDF
- Now fill the application form in appropriate manner and attach all the required hard copies of certificates and documents and also attach passport size photograph
- At last you have to attend the Walk in interview along with filled application form and required particulars.
Walk-in Interview Venue:
ESIC MODEL HOSPITAL Cum ODC MIDC,
ANDHERI-(E), MUMBAI-400 093
Check Here: Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers
Documents required at the time of ESIC Mumbai walk in Interview
- Matriculation Certificate for Age Proof.
- Proof of Educational Qualification.
- MMC/MCI Registration Certificates.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Caste Certificate/Non Creamy layer Certificate.
- Experience Certificates.
- Two Photographs (PP Size)
|Post name||Walk in date|
|OBS & GYN|
|Part Time Specialist|
|Part Time Super Specialist|
We have given complete details about the ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 on this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|