Export Import Bank of India is among the foremost finance institution in India. It has published EXIM Recruitment advertisement for MT, IT Officer posts. Right now, there are 30 job openings of Management Trainee, Deputy Manager, IT Officer and others.
Registration Process for EXIM Recruitment 2018 of Management Trainee, Deputy Manager & others will commence from 13-10-2018. Applicants may apply for Export Import Bank of India Recruitment prior 10-11-2018.
EXIM MT/IT Officer/Manager Recruitment:
Export-Import Bank of India is renowned financial institution involved in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade. In bank, there are vacancies for Management Trainee, Deputy Manager, IT Officer & others.
For knowing more detailed stuff regarding EXIM Recruitment 2018-2019, you may scroll down this page tailored by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
EXIM Vacancies & Qualification Details:
For your ease in applying for EXIM Management Trainee Recruitment, EXIM IT Officer Recruitment or others, we have prescribed all details here.
|Job position||Number of vacancies||Eligibility for EXIM Job Openings|
|Management Trainee||20||Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA).|
The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient
Minimum 50% aggregate marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation
|IT Officer||02||Minimum 50% marks in B.E./B. Tech/ M. Tech in Computer Science/Master of Computer Applications (MCA).|
Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible
Those with qualification from Certified Data Centre Management Professional (CDCMP) / Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) will get preference
|Deputy Manager (JM I)||03||Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA). Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and PostGraduation.|
|Manager (MM II)||04||Minimum 50% marks in B. E /B. Tech / M. Tech in Computer Science/ Master of Computer Applications (MCA).|
Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
|Administrative Officer (JM I)||01||Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi /English with English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at Degree level. Or|
Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English, with Hindi and English as Compulsory/Elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination
Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post-Graduation
Check Out More: Latest Private Bank Jobs
To enroll for Export Import Bank of India Recruitment, applicants also have to pay application fee through online mode. Amount of fee is Non-refundable.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Age Criteria & Salary Structure for Export Import Bank of India Recruitment:
Export Import Bank of India has fixed some age norms for EXIM Vacancy. Check age criteria & remuneration details for Export Import Bank of India Management Trainee Recruitment from this table.
|Job position||Age Limit for EXIM Recruitment||Pay Scale for EXIM Jobs|
|Management Trainee||UR: 25 years|
SC/ST: 30 years
OBC: 28 years
|IT Officer||UR: 35 years|
SC: 40 years
|Rs. 14,00,000/- per annum (70% fixed Component and 30% variable Component)|
|Deputy Manager (JM I)||ST: 32 years|
PWD: 37 years
|Rs. 23700-980-30560-1145- 32850-1310-42020/-|
|Manager (MM II)||ST: 35 years|
OBC: 33 years
|Rs. 31705-1145-32850-1310- 45950/-|
|Administrative Officer (JM I)||OBC: 30 years||Rs. 23700-980-30560-1145- 32850-1310-42020/-|
EXIM Recruitment Process:
Selection Stage comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. Date and timing of the Written Test will be communicated to selected aspirants later on.
How to fill EXIM Online Application Form 2018?
These steps will assist you in applying for EXIM MT Recruitment or EXIM Deputy Manager Recruitment.
- To apply for Export Import Bank of India MT Recruitment or others, visit official portal of bank i.e. www.eximbankindia.in
- After this, scroll down page & hit on ‘Careers’ link.
- For Export Import Bank of India Manager Recruitment Apply Online, move under ‘Current Openings/Results’ head.
- Press on ‘Opportunities for young and bright Management Graduates : Management Trainees’ or ‘Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) & Persons with Disabilities’ or ‘Appointment of Information Technology (IT) officers on Contract – 2018’ link.
- Further, check all details from EXIM Notification 2018.
- Aspirants applying for Export Import Bank of India IT Officer Recruitment must fetch all asked details in EXIM Application Form 2018.
- Upload all required documents along with EXIM Online Application Form 2018.
- Pay your application fee & ensure all details filled are correct.
- Finally, submit your online form, carry its hard copy also.
- By following this process, you may enroll for EXIM Manager Recruitment or EXIM Administrative Officer Recruitment.
- Initial date to apply: 13-10-2018
- Last date to apply for Export Import Bank of India Vacancy: 10-11-2018
Visit its Official Link for more details about EXIM Recruitment 2018-2019. Keep connected with us for more updates about admission form & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Exim Bank Admit Card||Top 25 Bank Interview Questions|
|IBPS Notification||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|Latest Bank Jobs||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Latest Private Jobs|