Father Muller Medical College
Father Muller Medical College is a spiritual minority learning college becoming a part of the Father Muller Charitable Institutions (FMCI). This College is very famous and it is the oldest hospitals in Mangalore. The Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore provides a 04 and Half years MBBS course accredited to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with a 01 compulsory rotating internship. Consequently many other Medical Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Programs came into existence. Those entrants who want to get admission in UG & PG Medical Courses may get the whole information concerning Father Muller Medical College Courses, Fee Structure, Admission Process details etc through this page.
Fr. Muller Institute of Medical Education and Research conducts the entrance examination every year for admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Medical Courses. We offer your direct admission for MD MS MBBS in Father Muller Medical College located at Karnataka state of India. Those students who will qualify the entrance exam will appear for Counseling etc. Just scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the complete information regarding the Father Muller Medical College Hospital.
Father Muller Medical College
Father Muller Medical College Courses:
Under Graduate Courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Radio Therapy
Post Graduate Courses:
- D. (General Medicine)
- D. (Pediatrics)
- D. (Dermatology, Veneriology & Leprology)
- D. (Anaesthesiology)
- D. (Psychiatry)
- D. (Radio diagnosis)
- D. (Pathology)
- D. (Radio-therapy)
- MS (General Surgery)
- MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- MS (Otorhinolaryngology)
- MS (Orthopedics)
- MS (Ophthalmology)
- MD (Microbiology)
- MD (Biochemistry)
- MD (Pharmacology)
- PhD in Microbiology
- PhD in Biochemistry
- PhD in Pharmacology
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- DCH (Diploma in Child Health)
- DDVL( Diploma in Dermatology, Veneriology & Leprology)
- DA (Diploma in Anaesthesiology)
- DPM (Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine)
- DMRD (Diploma in Radiodiagnosis)
- DGO (Diploma Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- DLO (Diploma Otorhinolaryngology)
- D Ortho (Diploma Orthopedics)
- Sc. (Radio Therapy)
- Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology)
- Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T)
- Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
- Masters in Hospital Administration (M.H.A)
Know Here: 8 Things Before Getting Admission
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Father Muller Medical College Admission?
For Under Graduate Courses: Applicants must have completed two year P.U.C Examination conducted by the P.U.C Board, Karnataka State with English and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences .
For Post Graduate Courses: The applicants should be a Graduate in Medicine (M.B.B.S) from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India. The applicant should have completed satisfactorily the Rotating compulsory internship of one year in an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
For Post Graduate Diploma Courses: Applicants must have done Graduation in Medicine (M.B.B.S) from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India. The entrant should have obtained permanent Registration of any State Medical Council.
For Allied Courses: Applicants seeking admission shall have studied English as one of the principal subject during the tenure of the course and for those seeking admission shall have passed 12th/ Graduation Degree in relevant discipline.
Check Out: How To Survive First Year Of College
Father Muller Medical College Fees Structure
|Name of Courses||Course Fee|
|Master in Hospital Administration [MHA]||Rs. 1,80,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||Rs. 1,40,000|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]||Rs. 2,40,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||Rs. 1,72,500|
|Doctorate of Medicine [MD]||Rs. 11,22,556|
|Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]||Rs. 3,00,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||Rs. 1,60,000|
|Master of Surgery [MS]||Rs. 13,70,000|
|Father Muller Medical College MBBS Fees||Rs. 14,30,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Rs. 4,00,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||Rs. 1,80,000|
|Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Pharmacy)||Rs. 3,42,000|
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Admission Procedure
- Admission to Under Graduate Courses, Post Graduate Courses, Post Graduate Diploma Courses and Allied Courses will be done on basis of Father Muller Medical College Entrance Exam.
- Father Muller Medical College MBBS Admission will be done on direct basis.
What is the Procedure of Applying for Father Muller Medical Admission?
- To apply online, candidates first visit the official site of College that is fathermuller.edu.in
- On home page of official site follow “Admission 2018” section and select the Course Name and hit “Apply Online” link.
- On next page follow “Hit here to fill the Application online” link.
- Fill online application form properly and must upload if any of the documents / certificates is required
- After completing the application form submit the fee through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
- At last, check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Interested candidates first visit the web portal of official site of College that is fathermuller.edu.in
- On home page of official site, you need to search for suitable link related to admission notification.
- After searching for appropriate link hit on that and go through notification.
- First read the notification carefully and if you fulfill all eligibility criteria than apply for admission.
- Fill the Father Muller Medical College Application Form 2018 with true details in correct manner without any mistakes.
- Also, attach relevant documents, certificates along with application.
- At last, submit the form through proper channel within time limit before the end date.
Father Muller Medical Hospitals:
- Father Muller Medical College Hospital
- Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital
- Father Muller Rehabilitation Unit
- Joseph Leprosy Hospital
- Father Muller De-Addiction Centres
- Father Muller Hospital, Thumbay
Father Muller Medical Institutions:
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College
- Father Muller College of Nursing
- Father Muller College of Speech & Hearing
- Father Muller Homoeopathic Pharmaceutical etc
Applicants if you want to know more about Father Muller Medical College, then go through the Official Website. In case of any query, then you can leave a comment in below provided comment box. Our team members will give you a satisfactory reply against your problem. You can also bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Entrance Exams In India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|
|Best Colleges in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|