GATE Answer Key
GATE Answer Key 2019 has been released! Candidates who had participated in the GATE Feb Exam can download their GATE Official Answer Key Along with the Question papers with the help of this page.
IIT Madras GATE (2, 3, 5, 10 Feb) Answer Sheet for S1, S2, S3, S4 Exam:
IIT Madras has released response sheet for papers held on 2nd, 3rd, 5th & 10th February 2019. By submitting enrollment ID/email address and password, you may access Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Answer Key.
GATE Answer Key Dates 2019:
|GATE Exam Date||02nd, 03rd, 09th, 10th February 2019|
|Objections against answer key can|
be submitted until
|21st February to 23rd February 2019|
|16th March 2019|
Check Now: GATE February Answer Key Objection Last Date:
GATE Response Sheet is uploaded at gate.iim.ac.in now. Contestants may view S1, S2, S3 and S4 Solution Sheet & know how many answers are correct. Those who are unsatisfied with it may raise objection from 21st February to 23rd February 2019.
Direct Link for GATE Answer Key 2019 Download is updated soon at this web page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
GATE Answer Key
How Can I Download IIT Madras GATE (2, 3, 5, 10 Feb) Exam Unofficial Answer Sheet 2019?
- Navigate through official website that is gate.iitg.ac.in
- From official portal, choose link for GATE Answer Sheet or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Answer Key.
- PDF file having all correct answers will display.
- Go through correct solutions from GATE February Answer Sheet.
- Further, save GATE OMR Answer Key or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Answer Sheet.
- Till final result, you must keep it safe & match answers from it.
|GATE 2019 Question Papers and Answer Keys|
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Agricultural Engineering (AG)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Architecture and Planning (AR)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Question Paper (CE1)|
Question Paper (CE2)
|Answer Key (CE1)|
Answer Key (CE2)
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Chemistry (CY)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Ecology and Evolution (EY)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Geology and Geophysics (GG)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Mathematics (MA)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Question Paper (ME1)|
Question Paper (ME2)
|Answer Key (ME1)|
Answer Key (ME2)
|Mining Engineering (MN)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Metallurgical Engineering (MT)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Petroleum Engineering (PE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Physics (PH)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Statistics (ST)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
(XE-A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
|Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Life Sciences (XL-P, Q, R, S, T, U)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
How to Calculate Marks Using GATE Official Answer Key 2019?
- GATE 2019 Marks will be calculated out of 100 while total score will be measured out of 1000.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a computer based test conducted in multiple sessions, so, IIT Madras will adopt a normalization procedure.
GATE Score: Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions
MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x number of correct answers – 1/3 x number of wrong answers
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x number of correct answers – 2/3 x number of wrong answers
NAT Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks)
You Can Also Check Here: GATE Result
Do you know GATE Marking Scheme?
At time of checking correct solutions from GATE Answer Key Civil or others, it’s important that you must be familiar with marking scheme.
|Paper Codes||GA Marks||Total Marks||Subject Marks|
|AE, AR, AG, BT, CE, CH|
CS, CY, EC, EE, EY, GG
IN, MA, ME, MN, MT, PE,
PH, PI, TF
|XE (Section A + any two sections)||15||100||15 + 2 x 35|
|XL (Section P + any two sections)||15||100||25 + 2 x 30|
Codes for GATE 2019:
|Architecture and Planning||AR|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY|
|Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Textile Engineering and Fiber Science||TF|
Check Now: GATE Cut Off
How can I Raise Objection against GATE Answer Key 2019?
- IIT Madras will provide facility to raise objection For Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering Solution Key.
- Those who found wrong answer in solution sheet, they may raise objection for same by following procedure as disclosed in official portal.
- Use the correct question number given in the GATE Question Paper to challenge & attach the justification for challenging it.
Do you know benefits of GATE Answer Key 2019?
- Solution sheet for all set acts a useful resource till declaration of final results.
- Also, you may evaluate and compare correct answers.
- Get to know correct response.
- Useful guide in knowing probable marks after comparison with the key.
- Helpful in analyzing GATE ranks with the help of cut off list.
What amount I need to submit to raise Objection?
By paying an amount of Rs.500/- for each question, applicant must apply for objection.
Download Here: GATE Score Card
What after GATE Solution Key 2019?
GATE Result 2019:
After announcement of GATE Unofficial Answer Key, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Score Card will be displayed for 2, 3, 5, 10 February Exam soon. Keep ready your roll number to access results.
GATE Answer Key 2019 is useful stuff for matching answers. Stay in touch with us for more updates regarding Answer Sheet.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GATE Registration||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|Tips To Crack Gate Exam In First Attempt||GATE Study Material|
|GATE Admit Card||GATE Exam Centres|
|GATE Syllabus||GATE Exam Pattern|
|GATE Previous Year Question Paper||Documents Required For GATE Application|