GCET Counselling Process has been started. Goa CET Counseling is organizing Round Wise through online mode. Students, who have qualified the Goa CET 2018 are eligible for seat allotment round.
Directorate of Technical Education, Goa has conducted for GCET 2018 on 8th & 9th May 2018 offering admission to the students in architecture, engineering and other courses in various colleges & institutions of Goa state. Result was released 14th May 2018, qualified students can attempt GCET Counselling rounds.
Goa CET 2018 Counseling
Students have to appear as per their rank in the exam along with valid documents in original. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of your marks and seats will be allotted as per choice filling and availability of seats
Students must go through this page GCET Counselling 2018–19 to know all relevant details which is provided by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check From Here: GCET Result- Announced
GCET qualified students have to appear for Goa CET Counseling Round based in their marks or rank in exam. Follow the guidelines of GCET 2018 Counselling Process-
GCET Counselling Process
Step 1: Submission of GCET Online Counseling Form
- First of all students need to visit the official site that is www.dtegoa.gov.in.
- Choose suitable link ‘GCET 2018 Counselling” from homepage.
- Now Fill up GCET Counselling form with all required information.
- Take at least two prints out of GCET Counselling registration form.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- After filling GCET Counselling Online registration form fill your choices for colleges.
- Candidates cane make choices according to their preference.
- Students can edit/ modify/ delete their choices as per their convenience before locking.
- One choice filled is locked then no changes must be accepted
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Step 3: Verification of Documents:
- Eligible applicants are required to bring documents in originals and one set of self-attested photocopies for verification at time of document verification.
- If in document verification any of your documents found false then students will be rejected or not provided admission.
Step 4: Allocation of Seats:
- Thereafter, check the allotment result through login your account using Login ID or password
- Verify seat allotted as per merit list ranking, availability of seat, categorical reservation.
Step 5: Pay Seat Confirmation Fees
- After seat allotment, applicants have to pay Seat Confirmation Fees want to freeze up seat.
- GCET Counselling Fees can be paid using either online or offline mode.
Note: If you are not satisfied with your seat you can apply for next counseling session.
Step 6: Reporting to College
- After paying the fees, students have to repost to the college where they will be allotted seats.
- Students have to produce admission slip and report to the selected college in given time period chosen as per schedule.
Required Documents of GCET Counselling
Students, who qualify the Goa CET Exam, are eligible to appear for Goa CET Counseling round. Students are here by informed that, they have to bring original and self-attested copies of following documents. In case, if any document found false then students will be rejected even if they qualified the exam.
- Original copy of GCET Counseling letter.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or GCET hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Original Goa CET Admit card with Xerox copy.
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Important instructions of GCET Counselling
- Goa CET Counseling will be held through online mode
- Only Goa CET 2018 qualified students can appear for counselling session
- One has to bring Goa CET counselling call letter
- Documents must be bring in original and self-attested form
- For confirmation of seats fee must be paid
- Once the choice filled in locked no changes will be accepted
- Seat will be allotted as per preference ranking and availability of seats
- If seats left vacant, then next Goa CET Counselling round will be held.
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
Goa CET Counseling Dates
|Start of receiving of application forms for Admission|
(FORM A/B/C) at notified location
|17 May 2018|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C)|
at notified location
|25 May 2018|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||06 Jun 2018|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||08 Jun 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||13 Jun 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||15 Jun 2018|
|First Round of Admission||18 to 22 Jun 2018|
|Second Round of Admission||12 to 18 Jul 2018|
|Third Round of Admission||09 to 13 Aug 2018|
Match Your Answers Here: GCET Answer Key
Applicants of you want to grab more details about the GCET Counselling 2018–19 then must go through the official link. For further updates keep visiting to our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Goa CET Admit Card||GCET Syllabus|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|