An employment opportunity titled as GNDU Recruitment has been released by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Interested applicants who wish to apply for 118 Teaching Posts in Guru Nanak Dev University should go through this page in order to get complete information. You have to apply online before the last date i.e. 21-06-2018.
The University has risen to 16th rank in the top 50 universities of the country, as per recent survey conducted by ‘India Today’ and has achieved 11th Position, out of the 500 universities. Along with offering a brilliant education to students, the university is also providing vast career opportunities to youngsters with qualification in Teaching.
GNDU Teaching Recruitment
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the above teaching posts in various subjects of Jalandhar district for maximum of 10 months (July 2018–April/May-2019) for the academic session 2018-19.
Candidates who intend to apply for GNDU assistant professor positions must go through this page which is well created by www.recruitmentinbox.com to grab more detailed information about GNDU Recruitment 2018 – 2019.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Vacancies for GNDU teaching posts:
|Location Wise Teaching Vacancies||Number Of Vacancies|
|GNDU Regional Campus Jalandhar||12|
|GNDU College Jalandhar||69|
|GNDU College Nakodar||23|
|GNDU College Phillau||14|
Candidate should be a post graduate with minimum 55% marks in the relevant subject (in case if UGC qualified candidates are not available) as per UGC guidelines.
|Fee for one subject||More than one subject|
|SC/ST/PWD: Rs 500||SC/ST/PWD: Rs 1000|
|Other categories (including general): Rs 1000||Other categories (including general): Rs 2000|
Selected candidates will get the starting pay scale in GNDU assistant professor posts as mentioned below:
- UGC NET qualified: Rs 30,000 per month
- Non-NET qualified: 22,000 per month
Know Here: How To Become Teacher
How to Apply:
Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria of GNDU Recruitment 2018 for various assistant professor posts need to follow the steps below:
- The initial step to fill the online application form is to visit the official website of GNDU that is www.gndu.ac.in.
- On the home page, you need to hit on “hit on more details” link given below the latest advertisement “online applications are provided for the posts of assistant professor…….” to check all the eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification etc.
- After hitting on the advertisement link, a new page will appear on your screen which contained the detailed information regarding the GNDU recruitment 2018.
- Candidates can submit online application form through Registration link [Activated on 12-06-2018] provided to you on the official website.
- After filling the online application form, candidates have to take two printouts of the Online Application Form affixed with the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on itand send the copy along with complete required documents by speed post/courier etc.
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Check Here – More Jobs In Punjab
- self-attested copies of all the certificates of Educational
- self-attested copies of degrees( Professional Qualifications)
- Experience Certificate
- Reserve Category Certificate
|Opening Date For Online Registration||12-06-2018|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application||21-06-2018|
|Last Date To Submit The Hard Copy/Print Out Of Application Form||25-06-2018|
For more details regarding GNDU recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website that is www.gndu.ac.in for more career related updates stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinbox.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|