Goa PSC Admit Card
Goa Public Service Commission has issued Goa PSC Admit Card. Candidates, who want to participate for Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) for vacancies of Junior Scale officer, Assistant Chemist and Welfare Officer, must download Goa PSC Hall Ticket. Please bring Goa PSC Admit Card 2017 at time of Examination. Candidates can get Goa PSC Admit Card 2017 through link that is well stated below.
Highlights of This Page:
Steps to download Call Letter
Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Exam Details
Assistant Chemist and Officer Exam Details
Direct Link to Download Call Letter
Applicants need to go through some steps that are well stated below to download Goa PSC Exam Admit Card 2017. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are providing other essential details about your Examination and Goa PSC CBRT Admit Card 2017 on this page, so please scroll down it and download your call letter.
How to download Goa PSC Admit Card ?
- Interested individuals should go through official portal of Goa Public Service Commission that is gpsc.goa.gov.in.
- From home page select suitable link according to the examination for which you have applied.
- Now enter your registration number and password etc as required.
- After filling asked details, press submit tab and your call letter will display on your computer screen.
- Now download your Goa Public Service Commission Admit Card and bring it in exam.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
Goa PSC Admit Card
Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Exam:
- Goa Public Service Commission is going to conduct Junior Scale Officer Exam on 05/03/2017.
- Exam will contain total 90 marks and duration of exam is 100 minutes.
- 1 mark is allotted for correct answer and there is negative marking of 0.5 Mark for wrong answer.
- Candidates should carry their hall ticket and Aadhar card/Driving License/Election card/ Pan card or any Government issued photo Id proof at time of exam.
Check Here: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Assistant Chemist and Officer Exam:
Goa Public Service Commission is organizing Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) for selection of skilled candidates as Assistant Chemist in Directorate of Archives and Archaeology and Child Development Project Officer/ Social Welfare Officer in Directorate of women and Child Development. Applicants should attend exam with call letter and identity proof on 26/02/2017.
Important Note: Candidates, who cannot download the hall ticket by 22/02/2017, should personally report to the office of the Commission from 23/02/2017 to 24/02/2017, during office hour.
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
- Junior Scale Officer Exam Date – 05/03/2017
- Assistant Chemist/ Development Project Officer/ Social Welfare Officer Exam Date – 26/02/2017
<<Download Goa Public Service Commission Hall Ticket – Press Here>>
Note: To download Goa PSC Admit Card 2017, please go through official link that is well stated below by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section