GP Birla Scholarship
Apply Now for GP Birla Scholarship !! GP Birla Educational Foundation Trust has invited application form from eligible students for granting Scholarship to 12th Passed Students. Scholarships will be granted to 100 shortlisted WB Students.
Closing date for submission of application form for GP Birla Scholarship 2018 is 15-07-2018. Check all details like eligibility, applying process, amount of scholarship & others from below of page.
GP Birla Scholarship Details:
Male Or Female Students from West Bengal, who have in the year 2018, passed class XII examination and have secured 80% marks or more from State Board or 85% or more from Central Board may enroll for it.
For knowing more stuff about GP Birla Scholarship 2018-19 such as process to submit GP Birla Scholarship 2018 Application Form & others, take a look of below page tailored by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
GP Birla Scholarship
GP Birla Scholarship Scheme Eligibility:
- Scholarship applicable to meritorious students, male or female, from West Bengal, who have in the year 2018, passed class XII examination and have secured 80% marks or more from State Board or 85% or more from Central Board.
- Those who are in need of financial help to pursue further education.
Know About: Career After 12th In India
Streams For Further Studies:
- Chartered Accountancy
- Company Secretaryship
- Cost Accountancy Course
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
- Scholarship amount will be to cover Tuition Fees and Hostel Fees, [where applicable], subject to a ceiling of Rs. 50,000/- per student per year.
- The Scholarship will be granted to 100 shortlisted students for one year at a time and to be continued upon satisfactory performance by the Student in the preceding year.
- In addition to this, onetime payment of Rs. 7000/- towards purchase of Books in 1st Year shall also be provided.
Get Here: List of Universities in West Bengal
- To shortlisted students for Scholarship, Expert Panel of the Trust will review the applications received and interview will be organized.
- The decision of the Expert Panel will be final.
- Applications may be forwarded through the Head of the Institution from which the Student has passed Class XII or where he has taken admission.
Required Documents to Apply For Scholarship:
The following documents must be submitted along with the Application Form.
- A completed copy of the application form attested by the Head of the Institution from which the Student has passed Class XII or where he has taken admission.
- Proof of admission (if admission has been taken) at a university or college in which the applicant shall pursue higher studies.
- Copy of academic certificates and grade reports for the last examination.
- Copy of other certificates for extracurricular achievements.
- Proof of Income
- Copy of Form 16 or Salary Certificate, in case the Father or Mother is in Employment with Government or Private Sector, or
- Copy of Income Tax Return or Certificate from Tahsildars or Councillors, in any other case.
Applying Process for GP Birla Scholarship 2018:
- Students may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com
- Press on ‘About Us’ tab visible at top menu bar.
- Refer all details as listed in Scholarship Notification.
- After this, hit on ‘Download’ tab visible at top menu bar.
- Fill asked details in Scholarship Application Form such as Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Address, Phone No., E-mail Address, Name and Contact No. of Father & Mother, Occupation of Father & Mother, Yearly Income of Parents,
Marks/Rank obtained in last Examinations & School last studied & others.
- After this, you may sign the application form.
- At last step, you may forward your form at address placed below.
Address to send form:
G.P. Birla Educational Foundation, 78,
Syed Amir Ali, Avenue, Kolkata – 700019
GP Birla Scholarship 2018 Dates:
Last date to apply: 15-07-2018
To attain more details about GP Birla Scholarship 2018-2019, visit its Official link. Stay tuned with us for knowing more updates concerning government jobs & others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|