GSRTC Admit Card
Candidates who are ready to participate in the GSRTC Exam must download the GSRTC Admit Card. The organization is going to conduct written examination to shortlist the candidates for the 2930 position of Conductor/Driver.
Aspirants can download the Gujarat SRTC Hall ticket by going through the information given on this page. Aspirants who had applied for the GSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment must download the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation admit card before the exam.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|10/03/2018||GSRTC Admit Card||Gujarat SRTC Conductor/ Driver Hall ticket- 2930||Download Admit Card|
Gujarat SRTC Exam 2018:
After downloading the Gujarat SRTC Admit Card 2018, candidates can check the exam pattern to crack the exam with good marks. Those candidates who will qualify from the written examination will go the personal Interview.
To know the details about GSRTC Admit Card 2018 go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
GSRTC Admit Card
How Candidates can download GSRTC Exam Admit Card?
Candidates who had applied for GSRTC Recruitment and going to download the GSRTC Exam Hall ticket must follow the necessary steps as given below:
- Keen candidates first go and login the official website of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- This will take you to the home page and contenders have to hit on “Print Call Letter” tab option which is present in the menu bar.
- After hitting on the tab, a new page will be appeared as:
- After this candidates need to enter the details like Select job, Confirmation number and birth date etc.
- Now after filling all the details candidates must hit on “Print call letter” button.
- You can also read the exam instruction by hitting on “Exam Instruction” button.
- Once you hit on print GSRTC Conductor Admit Card button, your GSRTC Driver call letter will be disclosed on your screen.
- Finally candidates can download the GSRTC Hall Ticket and must carry the GSRTC Admit Card while going for driver examination.
Check Now: How to Download Admit Card
Details of GSRTC Job Vacancy:
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has circulated an online notification for filling 2930 Driver Jobs through the Online Job Application System (OJAS) portal. Contenders who had applied for GSRTC Jobs, they can check their exam GSRTC Exam Admit Card through this page. To download the GSRTC Driver Admit Card, applicants must follow the above mentioned procedure as structured for you.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Gujarat State RTC Exam Pattern:
After downloading the Gujarat SRTC call letter, go through the given exam pattern.
|Name of the Topics||Total Marks||Time Period|
|Gujarati Grammar (10th Level)||10|
|Current Affairs (India & Gujarat)||10|
|General Knowledge (10th Level)||30|
|English Grammar (10th Level)||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test & Reasoning||10|
|Motor Vehicle Primary Knowledge Related, Conductor Responsibility / Primary Treatment Related||10|
|Subject Related Questions|
Download From Here: GSRTC Driver Conductor Syllabus
Want To Know the Mode to Check GSRTC Exam Call Letter?
Contenders who are going to appear in examination conducted for filling 2930 vacancies of Driver, they must carry their Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation hall ticket by downloading it through online mode. This is very mandatory to carry to get entry in the examination hall. Apart from GSRTC Call Letter candidates must also carry photo identity proof as Voter ID Proof, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport etc.
Job applicants must download GSRTC Admit Card 2018 by checking the Official Link. You are suggested to build a strong connection with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grasp all the updated news related to driver jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section