HEC Recruitment 2019
Grab one of the 169 Graduate/Diploma Apprenticeship Trainee’s jobs!!! Recently HEC Recruitment Notification has been strewed with the motive to hire eligible bad capable applicants at vacant job positions.
Apply for HEC Recruitment till 10.12.2018
Applications are invited through online mode by Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited to fill up 169 Graduate & Technicians Trainees vacancies. Candidates willing to apply for HEC 2019 Recruitment have to satisfy all eligibility details. Further eligible candidates can submit their applications latest before 10.12.2018
Applicants who want to attain more details related to HEC Recruitment 2019 are suggested to go through the below stated page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Computer Science / Information Technology||05||13|
Elect. & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Mechanical / Production Engineering||36||46|
|Metallurgical Engineering /|
Foundry Forge Technology
|Secretarial Practice &|
Accounts / Office Management
& Secretarial Practice
Visit Here: Maharojgar Recruitment
HEC Jobs Requirements
Appliers of HEC Graduate & Technician Trainees Recruitment must check and ensure below given eligibly details
- Engineering Graduate: One must have degree in concerned trade or field.
- Non-Engineering Graduate: A person must hold degree in any subject other than Engineering or Technology.
Age Limits for HEC Vacancy
Candidates who are going to apply for HEC Job vacancy must have age in between 18 to 30 years as on 30.11.2018. Relaxation in upper age will be granted as per reservation policy of Apprenticeship Act.
Those who are applying for HEC Graduate & Technician Trainees jobs has to pay Rs. 500/- (in case of General and OBC (NCL)) and Rs. 125/- (In case of SC, ST and PWD) through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited payable at RANCHI of any Nationalized Bank or by swipe machine available at HEC Headquarters, Ranchi for medical Examination fees.
Stipend For HEC Job Openings
- For Graduate apprentices: Rs.6500 per month
- For Technician (Diploma) apprentices: Rs.5000 per month
HEC Recruitment Process
As per the HEC Notification, selection of the applicants for advertised jobs will be made on the basis of their performance in Counselling and Medical Test & basis of % (percentage).
How to Apply Online for HEC Recruitment 2018?
Those who willing to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Recruitment must follow below mentioned guidelines –
- To apply online for HEC Jobs, aspirants are required to reach the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited official website that is www.hecltd.com.
- Move the cursor towards “Careers” section and hit the “Jobs at HEC” through which you will be navigated to a new page.
- Search the link for “Advertisement No HRD(HTI)2018-01 Engagement of Graduate and Diploma Apprenticeship Trainees 2018-19 Press here to apply”
- Read entire instructions provided in the advertisement carefully
- Go back to the previous page and hit on apply online link
- Fill HEC Online application form correctly with all required details
- Check once and upload the necessary documents/ testimonials
- At last hit the “Submit” tab and also take hard copy of the duly filled in application for future use.
Last date to submit HEC Application form: 10.12.2018
Check Out: Employment News- New Updates
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the candidates willing to apply for HEC Recruitment 2019. For more details regularly visit its official website and also attain latest updates on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|