High Explosive Factory Recruitment
High Explosive Factory has depicted a latest job notification related to High Explosive Factory Recruitment. Eligible and hard working candidates are invited to fill up 84 Group-C Workman vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for High Explosive Factory jobs by submitting the supplication form through online mode. Readers can access all the details regarding High Explosive Factory Recruitment 2017 by going through the below section of this web page.
Highlights of this Page:
|Post Name and vacant vacancies||Qualification requirement|
|Pay Scale Details||Age Limit|
|How to apply?||Important Date|
Keen contenders are advised to fill the online application form on or before the scheduled end date that is 19-06-2017. As per the official notification, candidates appointed for the vacant positions will get an attractive & satisfying salary package. To get more detailed information concerning High Explosive Factory Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through the below segment of this web page that is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
High Explosive Factory Vacancy:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|CPW(Chemical Process Worker)||49|
|SMW (Sheet Metal Worker)||03|
|Fitter General (Mech)||03|
|Electrician as Examiner (Engg)||Matriculation + NAC/NTC in the Electrician, Wireman, Cable Jointer, Winder (Armature), Mechanic (HT, LT Equipments and Cable Jointing), Electrical Mechanic, Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation), Mechanic (Repair and Maintenance of instruments used in Electrical Engineering)trades.|
|Semi Skilled Workman||Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).|
|Ex-Servicemen must possess||Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate) OR Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate)|
Check out Now: 10th Class Pass Jobs
As per High Explosive Factory Notification, age of the candidates must be between 18 – 32 years. However, candidates belonging to reserve categories will get age relaxation as per the norms of Indian government. Candidates can go through the official notification of High Explosive Factory recruitment and get all details concerning age relaxation
Candidates appointed for High Explosive Factory job will get an impressive & satisfying amount of salary as per the post for which they have applied. Appointed candidates are liable to get salary according to Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000 as decided by institution.
Candidates will get shortlisted and selected for High Explosive Factory Vacancies on the basis of their performance in written test followed by trade test (practical). The respective selection rounds will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. Contenders who will qualify the written test are required to appear in trade test for final selection.
Written Test Exam Pattern:
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- Candidates who want to apply for jobs in High Explosive Factory are required to pay a sum of Rs.50/- as application fees.
- While furnishing the online application, will be directed to the payment gateway to transfer the application fees.
- Candidates can remit the money with the help of credit card, debit card or net banking through the payment gateway.
- Contenders can make payment by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated.
- Aspirants need to take out a printed copy of the system generated challan slip during PART-II of the registration and at the time of deposition of the fee at an SBI branch counter before the last date.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories need not to pay such amount.
Press Here To View>> High Explosive Factory Recruitment Notice
How to Apply for High Explosive Factory Recruitment?
- For High Explosive Factory Recruitment, candidates need to visit the official site of High Explosive Factory that is ofbindia.gov.in
- After that, on the right side of home page, hit on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Press here” link that is placed below NEWS UPDATE section.
- Now, a detailed notification will appear on your computer screen, read the details completely and check for eligibility.
- The ones, who find themselves eligible to apply for the vacant post, can make payment of application fee.
- Thereafter, select suitable link to apply online.
- Now, on the next page, you need to fill High Explosive Factory online application form with mandatory information.
- After filling the information in the Application Form, upload digital images and relevant documents/ testimonials that are required with the application form.
- Next, press on “Submit” option and your High Explosive Factory application form will automatically get submitted.
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
Documents Required To Fill Application Form:
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as required.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Valid Photo ID Card with ID Number- “Aadhaar” Card number.
- Certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 19-06-2017
Note: To grab more details concerning High Explosive Factory Recruitment 2017 – 2018, visit the Official Link. Readers can also stay connected with us through our web portal and get latest updates regarding High Explosive Factory Recruitment / Workman jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|