How To Calculate MAT Score
MAT Scores will be considers for admission to MBA and allied programmes in B-Schools, so students who are wondering to know How to Calculate MAT Score, may go through entire page. MAT Scores is calculated on the basis of candidate’s performance in each section/subject.
How To Calculate MAT Score?
MAT Score will be considered to measure and evaluating the academic skills of many individuals. Check MAT Percentile 2019 Conversion by the following the below mentioned instructions.
Check MAT Score Calculation Online
Management Aptitude Test is standardized test held by All India Management Association (AIMA) to provide admission to students into MBA and allied programmes in more than 600 B-School located across India or international
Through MAT Examination, the exam authorities tests candidate’s familiarity with Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills and Indian & Global Environment.
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well presented this page with details related to How To Calculate MAT Score, to know MAT Score calculation procedure must go through structured page.
How To Calculate MAT Score
MAT Score provides a common measure, administered under standard conditions, with known reliability and validity for evaluating the academic skills of many individuals. Check out procedure of How To Calculate MAT Score online
MAT Score And Its Calculation
- There are 06 MAT Scores on the MAT score card including Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Composite score, Indian & Global Environment
- Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Intelligence & Critical Reasoning are reported on a scale of 0 to 100. In this section, scores less than 20 and more than 80 are rare.
- Indian & Global Environment score is calculated separately on a scale of 0 to 100. In this section too, scores less than 20 and more than 80 are rare.
- The composite score of MAT is reported on a scale of 199 to 801. Less than 200 or more than 800 is a rarity and all scores below 200 are reported as 199 and all scores above 800 are reported 801. In means that even if you have scored less than 199, your composite score will be reported as 199. Similarly, 801 or more will be reported as 801.
- Composite score is calculated on the basis of candidate’s performance in the first four sections of the examination. The first four sections are related to the skills required over a longer period of time in management field. Further equal weightage has been assigned to the first four sections.
- The most separate feature of MAT is that the score scales of the first four sections and the composite scores are based on the performance of candidates who wrote the exam in 1996. This is so because their scores were defined in a way that a score of about 50 in a section and about 500 on a composite scale represent the average performance of that group.
- Further, for each of the six scores, a percentile below figure is given. This figure indicates the percentage of examinees who scored below the candidate based on the entire MAT testing population. The percentile below figure can change with each administration for the same scores.
MAT Marking Scheme
MAT exam consists of 200 questions and each question carries one mark. Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer, no marks will be deducted or given for unattempted questions
MAT Result 2019
All India Management Association (AIMA) will issue the MAT Result 2019, after successfully completion of Management Aptitude Test. To download the MAT Scorecard candidates need to visit the official website and enter Registered Form number and Roll number.
Students have to download the result through online mode as authority will not send hard copy of scores to any participants. After declaring the MAT February Result, MAT Merit List will be prepared. Those who are shortlisted will be called for MAT Counseling Procedure.
How To Check MAT 2019 Score?
Students who are wondering to check Management Aptitude Test scores may follow the below mentioned step by steps guidelines –
- Firstly visit to the Official Website
- After that hot the suitable link of MAT 2019 Scores
- Enter your Registered Form number and Roll number.
- Press on submit button to check MAT Exam Scores
- At last take the printouts of Results
Get Here: MAT Answer Key
MAT Exam Dates 2019:
For PBT February 2019:
|Events||Paper Based Test (PBT)|
|Last Date for Online|
Registration (phase-II PBT)
|Availability of MAT Admit Card||09-02-2019|
|Timings||10.00 to 12.30 Hrs|
|MAT Results||Updating Soon|
Check Out List Of: MBA Entrance Exam
For CBT February 2019:
|Last Date for|
|Availability of MAT|
2019 Admit Card
|Timings||In single/different time slots|
at specific test venues; subject
|MAT Results||Updating Soon|
Check Out List Of: Top MBA Colleges In India
We hope with the help of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com you will get the answer of question that How To Calculate Mat Score? Still of you have any query regarding the same then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MAT Exam Pattern||MAT Exam Dates|
|Management Aptitude Test Quiz||MAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|MAT Syllabus||How To Prepare For MAT|
|MAT Mock Test Series||MAT Sample Papers|
|MAT Application Form||What To Do After Graduation?|