How to Fill Bank Preference in IBPS RRB
While filling the IBPS Regional Rural Bank Application Form, contenders’ face some common problems regarding preference list and they don’t even know how to fill Bank Preference in IBPS RRB. For their convenience, some basic steps to fill bank preference list are mentioned on this web page.
Applying process for IBPS RRB (Office Asst/Officer Scale 1, 2, 3) Recruitment is going on; willing individuals can go through the official website of the organization and submit the application form till the closing date i.e. 02-07-2018.
IBPS RRB Preference List:
After entering the personal details in IBPS Application Form, you need to fill bank preference list (at where you want to do work), according to your locality/ career preference, you need to fill the options in application form.
Some easy steps to fill Bank Preference in IBPS RRB are available at below section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and apply against IBPS Regional Rural Bank Recruitment.
How to Fill Bank Preference in IBPS RRB
Here are some points and strategies you need to know before applying and Filling Bank Preference in IBPS RRB;
- Note down all RRBs:
Very first, take a notebook or diary and start noting down all the RRBs of your regional language on a paper. For instance, Hindi mostly prefers language so if you want to apply for HINDI regional language, as there is many RRBs for Hindi Regional Language.
- Select an appropriate language:
If in case an individual select, HINDI as his regional language, there are many RRBs for preferences. So, you need to choose your preferable language accordingly.
Check Changes In: IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
- Choose a suitable state:
Look about place you want to apply, check out preferred RRBs are situated according to your need and your regional language area.
Most of us prefer to get job nearby places or in own home town, so RRBs offers you chance to according to the distances from your Home Town. For more easy, go for this option-> choose RRBs according to their sponsored bank and also working area.
- Note down the preferences:
After proper review you need to note down all the preference; For different posts, there should be all a certain number of RRBs will be available for preferences.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For IBPS RRB Exam
- Choose preference accordingly:
Then after, you also need to write down all the other related preferences in a perfect order before filling the online examination form.
Following these strategies is must, for smart execution!
Instructions related to IBPS RRB application form 2018
- The aspirants who are interested for IBPS RRB recruitment 2018 can apply for various job profiles such as office assistant and officer in scale I, II or III.
- In order to fill IBPS RRB application form, candidates need to pay the application fees accordingly.
- The IBPS RRB application form can be filled up through online mode only.
- The candidates must be having the registration number and password for downloading the admit card as well as result of the respective examination.
- Candidates are advised to fill IBPS RRB application form carefully since no changes in the details will be entertained after final submission.
- Before filling the Institute of banking personnel selection RRB application form, make sure that you fill all the essential eligibility requirements provided in the IBPS RRB notification.
Check Now: IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary
How to Fill IBPS RRB Form?
Here’s a way to fill the application form for IBPS RRB, check it out;
- The common things about filling online forms are well known like you should have a valid e-mail id, a mobile number etc.
- First of all read well full notification that will be available at official site carefully.
- Steps are given on official IBPS RRB Exam link page, so you can read them well in more details from there;
- We suggest, please don’t fill the form in hurry.
- Go through this section, “HOW TO APPLY” and “Frequently Asked Questions” given on link page.
- Your signature should not be in Capital Letters.
- Prepare the size of your Image and your Signature image according the requirement mentioned before filling the examination form.
Get More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Bank Preference in IBPS RRB / State wise
|State||Bank Name||Head Office||Local Language Proficiency|
|Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||Kadapa|| |
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank||Chittor|
|Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||Guntur|
|Arunanchal Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||Naharlagun (Papumpare)||English|
|Assam||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank||Guwahati|| |
Assamese, Bengali, Bodo
|Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank||Diphu|
|Bihar||Bihar Gramin Bank||Begusarai|| |
|Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank||Patna|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||Muzaffarpur|
|Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||Raipur|
|Gujarat||Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank||Gandhinagar|| |
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank||Rajkot|
|Haryana||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Rohtak|| |
|Himanchal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||Mandi|
|Jammu & Kashmir||J & K Grameen Bank||Jammu||Dogri, Kashmiri, Pahari,|
Gojri, Punjabi, Ladakhi,
Balti (Palli), Dardi
|Ellaquai Dehati Bank||Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Jharkhand Gramin Bank||Ranchi|| |
|Vananchal Gramin Bank||Dumka|
|Karnataka||Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank||Dharwad|| |
|Kaveri Grameena Bank||Mysore|
|Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank||Bellary|
|Kerala||Kerala Gramin Bank||Mallapuram||Malayalam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||Sagar|| |
|Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank||Chhindwara|
|Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank||Indore|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra Gramin Bank||Aurangabad|| |
|Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank||Nagpur|
|Manipur||Manipur Rural Bank||Imphal||Manipuri|
|Meghalaya||Meghalaya Rural Bank||Shillong||Khasi, Garo|
|Mizoram||Mizoram Rural Bank||Aizawl||Mizo|
|Nagaland||Nagaland Rural Bank||Kohima||English|
|Odisha||Odisha Gramya Bank||Bhubaneshwar||Odia|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||Bolangir|
|Puducherry||Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank||Puducherry||Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu|
|Punjab||Punjab Gramin Bank||Kapurthala|| |
|Malwa Gramin Bank||Sangrur|
|Sutlej Gramin Bank||Bhatinda|
|Rajasthan||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Ajmer|| |
|Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||Jodhpur|
|Tamilnadu||Pandyan Grama Bank||Virudhunagar||Tamil|
|Pallavan Grama Bank||Salem|
|Telangana||Telangana Grameena Bank||Hyderabad||Telugu, Urdu|
|Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||Warangal||Telugu|
|Tripura||Tripura Gramin Bank||Agartala||Bengali, Kokborak|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||Dehradun||Hindi, Sanskrit|
|Uttar Pradesh||Baroda UP Gramin Bank||Raibareilly||Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit|
|Gramin Bank of Aryavart||Lucknow|| |
|Allahabad UP Gramin Bank||Banda||Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit|
|Sarva UP Gramin Bank||Meerut|| |
|Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank||Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Paschim Banga Gramin Bank||Howrah|| |
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||Murshidabad|
|Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Coochbehar||Bengali, Nepali|
Apply Now For: IBPS RRB Recruitment
So, that’s all about how to fill bank preference in IBPS RRB, for more updates regarding, IBPS RRB Exam or other notification, stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For access more information you can also subscribe our free email service to get latest recruitment notification in your email account
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS RRB Syllabus||IBPS RRB Previous Year Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Result||IBPS RRB Admit Card|
|Books For IBPS RRB Exam||IBPS RRB Exam Pattern|
|IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Paper||IBPS RRB Score Card|