How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
Maths is one of the highest scoring subjects in any Competitive Exams. Test takers, who’re seeking for Short Tricks To Crack Math and want to know How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams, need to check this article thoroughly.
Here, you can find tips and tricks for How To Prepare Maths in an easyway. And, you can also start by taking the online MathsQuizees, to discover what your level is and also takingparticipation in online quizees.
What is the role of Math Section in Competitive Exams?
Mathsis used by employers to measure your work-related reasoningcapability. In Competitive Exams, it is one of the most commonly used assessments in measuring candidates’ suitability for a role.
The most generally used set of Maths test trials contains abstract/theoretical reasoning, verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning.Here in this article of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we are presenting you few tips,you have to go through it.
How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
Make A List of Formulae
- It is mandatory for all applicants to note down the all formulas for Math’s preparation for competitive exam and list the most important one used in different question papers.
- First thing, which you make sure that you memorize all the formulas accurately because all questions and their solutions are depends on the formula.
Download Now: Maths Formulas PDF
Do Hard Work
Practice more and more as work hard is the key to success. Remember always that Maths can only be answered with practice. If you go for exam after just learning the method, then you will end up nowhere in solving the problem.
Try To Solve last Year Question Papers
Students must solve the previous year question papers in order to know which type of questions can come in the competitive exams and solve them more as much as possible.
You Must Do That: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Adopt A Positive Attitude
Keep yourself balanced with a positive attitude while you are appearing in the examination. You actually need not to be hesitating or lose your confidence.
Start PreparationThrough Coaching Institute:
- It is also the best way to prepare for competitive examination. Expert’s faculty of coaching institutes will teach the tricks to solve mathematical problem in few seconds.
- So, if you’re thinking to start preparing through Coaching Centres, then you join as soon as possible and score good marks in exams.
Choose From Here: Best Institutes for Mathematics
Short Tricks To Crack Math
Here we have summarized few maths tricks that will speed up your calculation speed and will help you to score good in CAT and IBPS exam.
In this simple trick we need to modify the equation and make the units digit zero. After all it is easy to multiply when units digit is zero. For example – Find square of 43
= (43+3) × (43-3) + (3×3)
=(46×40) + 9
= (460×4) + 9
= 1840 + 9 = 1849
Multiply the number with 100 and then minus same number from the result. Let’s take an example
Multiply 32×99 = 3200 – 32 = 3168
Best method to find square root of large numbers is by dividing the number into parts. Let’s take an example
Find square √ 1936
=√ 1936 = √ 4 × √ 484 = √ 4 × √ 4 × √ 121 = 2×2×11 = 44
Profit and Loss
In case of profit
- 25% of Cost Price (1/4 of CP) = 20% of Selling Price (1/5 of SP)
- Similarly 1/3 of CP = 1/2 of SP
In case of loss
- 25% of Selling Price (1/4 of SP) = 20% of Cost Price (1/5 of CP)
- Similarly 1/3 of SP = 1/2 of CP
That’s the most important technique. This is not a secret that every successful candidate is using this technique during exams.
Example – 112 × 92
- Simply 112 × 9 = 1008
- Add a zero 10080 and then add 224 to 10080.
- Answer is 10304
You Can Also Check: Profit and Loss Formulas
Maths Preparation Books
Maths generally considered as a healthy section in all competitive exams as it covers such a wide course with so many formulas to learn whether it is algebra, trigonometry or probability. You should go for these below listed two books and we advise you to use these ones:-
- Agarwal Quantitative book for learning basics and solving more questions type on particular chapter.
- Use M. Tyra quicker mathematics book for learning short cut tricks and try to solve questions based on these tricks.
Do You Know: How To Find Study Material Online
Additional Tips for How To Prepare Maths:
These tricks will surely help you a lot while solving questions in any of the competitive exams. As most of the questions, basically 25 questions based on the below 4 tricks. Here are some useful tips for solving questions within a time limit:-
- Practice daily 2 digit and 3 digit multiplications based on the techniques used in M. Tyra book
- Learn tables from 1 to 20 by heart, so that you never forget
- Learn square and square root from number 1 to 30
- Learn cubes value from number 1 to 15
Check Now: Surface Area And Volume Question
Through these tricks, you can select the correct answer just by seeing the questions. In many books and online web portals you will find a great help of tips and tricks along with Maths question bank to crack mathematics exams.
We hope that, the above provided cool stuff related to How to Prepare Maths for Competitive Exams is very helpful for you. So, go through this article of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the answer of this question i.e. How To Prepare Maths.
You need to do all the calculations in your brain; this is required but tries to use less paper. Right now it will be difficult for you to use this method but do practice because by doing this you will be able to do any complicated calculation within seconds.
And always remember that………….
Math Is Not Dull & Dry,
So, Let’s Give It A Try!!!!
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Compound Interest Formula||Venn Diagram Questions|
|Permutation And Combination||Compound Interest Problems|
|Cylinder Volume Formula||Profit Percentage Important Formulas|
|Discount Formula||Logarithms Formulas|
|Time & Work Questions||How to Solve Calendar Problems|