HP LEET Application Form
Candidates who want to take admission in various Polytechnic Programmes in government and private colleges of the Himachal Pradesh they can participate in HP LEET by filling HP LEET Application Form.
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Siksha Board, Dharamshala is going to conduct Lateral Entry Entrance Test on 27-05-2018. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria and fill the HP LEET 2018 Application Form before the closing date.
HP LEET 2018 Exam Details
Applicants have to qualify HP LEET Exam to get admission in technical and engineering courses. As application form submission process has started now, candidates can fill and submit the HP LEET Application Form 2018 via official site www.hptechboard.com by following below important steps
In order to attain further necessary information about HP LEET Entrance Test, you need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How to Submit HP LEET Application Form 2018?
Do you know how to submit Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test Application Form via online mode? No, Check her simple steps and follow it to remove the obstacles.
Log On The Official Site:
- To apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test, willing aspirants firstly need to log on official website that is www.hptechboard.com
- On the home page go to the “Quick Link section and hit on the “Online Admission 2018” link
- On the next page you have to select the “Download Prospectus Polytechnic Admission(LEET-2018)” link under the “Polytechnic Admission LEET-2018” section.
After hitting this link, HP LEET Notification will be opened in PDF format. You are advised to read it before going to apply for Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
Fill HP LEET Registration Form 2018:
- Then back to the previous page and hit at “Hit for Polytechnic Admission (LEET-2018)” tab.
- After that you need to hit on the “New User Registration” Link under “Online Services”
- You will be redirected to “New Registration Page”.
- Enter all the Details and hit on Submit button.
- On submitting the form an Email and SMS will be sent to you on your registered email ID and Mobile No.
Log In The Account:
- Then applicants are required to press on the login button and enter the Login and Password to login
- You will be redirected to the Application Form with auto-populated details which are provided during the New Registration.
Fill Lateral Entry Entrance Test Application Form:
- Contenders are required to fill the application form with complete details and upload your passport size photo, signature and other required documents in prescribed format.
- After filled all details in application form, you have to make the payment of application fee.
- Finally, you are required to take the print out of application form and keep it safe for future reference.
HP LEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants looking admission under the lateral entry scheme in the state, must have completed 12th standard qualification with science subjects and mathematics being one among the compulsory subjects.
- Or A pass in +2 with Science and Vocational.
- Or A pass in +2 with Technical studies as per the AICTE norms.
- In case applicants has recently appeared or is appearing for +2 exams, they can also apply and appear in LEET but their admission is subjected to the verification of certificates by the central admission selection committee at the time of counselling.
Check Out: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
Contenders who are going to fill HP LEET Application Form are informed that they have to pay application fee of Rs. 650/-(General Category) and Rs. 400/- (SC/ST/OBC Categories). The payment of fee will be done by using the credit/debit card or Bank Challan of State Bank Of India.
HP LEET Exam Pattern:
- All questions will be of objective type and each question carries equal marks.
- The type of the questions will be Multiple Choice.
- The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and dark/shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet.
- There is a Negative Marking 01 marks for each wrong answer will be deducted and awarded 04 marks for each correct answer
|Subjects||No of questions|
|General Knowledge||25 Questions(State-15,National Level-10)|
Get Updated: Polytechnic Syllabus
Download Here: Polytechnic Sample Paper
|Date for submission of application form from||04-04-2018|
|Last date for downloading the Bank Challan||07-05-2018|
|Last date of submission of application through net banking||09-05-2018|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|HP LEET Exam Date||27-05-2018|
|Date of Result||To be announced|
HP LEET Exam Centres:
Here we are providing exam centers for HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test. You may also check city code. Check Below:
|Centres Name||Centre Code|
Check Out: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
We provide the latest information about HP LEET 2018 on our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com and for more alerts about result, admit card, answer key and other details stick around to our site.
You can post your query in the comment box below. We’ll try to solve it as soon as possible. By using control + D, You can also add this page in your bookmarks.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Top Universities in Himachal Pradesh||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Scholarship In India|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|