Submission of HP PAT Application Form is going to over on 01-05-2018, so contenders keen to participate in HP Polytechnic Admission Test must go for the registration on or before the above said dates.
After the completion of the HP PAT 2018 Apply Process, Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board Dharamshala, will conduct HP PAT 2018 exam on 20-05-2018 for admission to 03 years diploma courses in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh.
HP PAT 2018 Important Dates
|Last Date to Submit HP PAT Online Application Form||01-05-2018|
|End Date To Pay Application Fee Through Challan||03-05-2018|
|Closing Date To Pay Fee Through Online Mode||04-05-2018|
|HP Polytechnic Admission Test Exam Date||20-05-2018|
|Declaration of HP PAT Result||25-05-2018|
The PAT 2018 will be held in 29 stations across the State and the list of Test stations along with their corresponding codes is provided below. Candidates, who’ll qualify the exam, are eligible to take admission in 03 years diploma courses for the academic session 2018-19.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing you entire details about HP PAT 2018 Application Form, HP PAT Exam Date etc. So, before going to apply for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test, you need to read entire details.
How To Apply For HP PAT 2018?
Students, who’ve fulfilled the below stated eligibility criteria for HP PAT Entrance Exam, have to follow below stated guidelines to fill HP PAT Online Formbefore the end date.
- Candidates are required to visit official web portal of Himachal Pradesh TaknikiShiksha Board Dharamshala i.e. www.hptechboard.com.
- On homepage, hit on “Online Admission 2018” that is visible at “Quick Link” section.
- Then, hit “Download Prospectus Polytechnic Admission (PAT-2018) / Hit for PAT-2018 Admission Notice” link.
- Read entire details very carefully from HP PAT 2018 Notification and ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Thereafter, hit the “Press for Polytechnic Admission (PAT-2018)” link and again select “Polytechnic-PAT 2018” button.
Must Read If You Forgot Registration Number
How To Do HP PAT Registration?
- Now, students need to hit “New User Registration” link from ‘Online Services’ section.
- Fill HP PAT Online Registration Form With all personal details and hit the “Submit” button.
- After submission of online registration form, a message will display like “Registration Successfully”
How To Fill Online HP PAT Form?
- Registered and existing contenders need to use their login credentials.
- So, hit “Login Existing Members” tab from “Online Services” section.
- Fill HP Polytechnic Admission Test Application Form with required information.
- And, pay requisite fee, attach Xerox copies of all documents (if required) and recheck form once.
- Thereafter, hit the “Submit” button and get printout of filled application form.
- Keep safe printed HP Polytechnic Admission Test 2018 Application Form for future need.
HP PAT 2018 Fee:
- SC / ST candidates should need to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee.
- General category appliers should pay Rs. 650/- as an application fee.
- Fee will be paid online through the admission portal through credit card, debit card and Internet banking or
- Through Bank Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter.
- The detail of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate for confirmation of fee.
Three years diploma courses in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh for the academic session 2018-19.
Check Out: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Distribution Of Seats:
HP PAT Eligibility:
- Candidates must be 10th / 12th examination passed /1st year of 3 year degree course/10+2 (academic stream)/pre- degree/vocational HSC in science stream.
- Students must secure 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination and appearing candidates can also apply.
HP PAT Admission Process:
- Contender’s admission in Three years diploma courses will be based on their qualifying marks in HP Polytechnic Admission Test.
- On the basis of your score card, HP PAT merit list will be prepared and accordingly HP PAT counseling process will commence.
Start Practice With: Polytechnic Sample Paper
HP PAT Exam Pattern:
- Language of Question paper: Bi-lingual i.e. English & Hindi for the Math, Physics& Chemistry portion only.
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 03 hrs.
- Examination will be from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Question|
Get Updated: Polytechnic Syllabus
Points To be Noted:
- Use of calculators, log tables and slide ruler, watches with facilities of calculator, pagers and cellular phones is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates are also strictly forbidden from carrying any textual material printed or written, bits of paper, envelop or any other material into the examination hall except the admit card.
Do You Know: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
HP PAT Exam Centre:
Candidates need to visit official link which is provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting addition information about HP PAT 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Top Universities in Himachal Pradesh||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Scholarship In India|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|