HP TET 2018-19 Application Form
On the basis of HP TET 2018 examination, applicants can apex their career as teacher in the government or private schools in state of Himachal Pradesh. Students who are interested to participate in HP TET 2018 must submit HP TET Application Form along with prescribed through online mode.
Check Himachal Pradesh TET Exam Dates
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board is going to conduct HP Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 on 2nd, 3rd, 8th and 9th September 2018 with the motive to hire skilled contenders for teacher jobs.
Candidates first need to satisfy needed eligibility criteria, thereafter proceed to fill and submit the Himachal Pradesh TET Application form on or before 6th August 2018. Check all relevant details related to HP TET 2018 must go through below given info.
Things That You Must Know
Those contenders who failed to submit the form till the closing date will not be able to appear in this eligibility test. Applicants who successfully crack this exam will be shortlisted personal interview round for primary and upper primary levels of teachers for final selection
To grab more information about HP TET 2018 you are required to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HP TET 2018
HP TET 2018 Important Dates
|Releasing of Notification||15th July 2018|
|Availability of the Application Form||16th July 2018|
|Closing date to submit the application form||6th August 2018|
|Issue of the Admit Card||Prior 5 days of the examination|
|Himachal Pradesh TET 2018 Exam date||2nd, 3rd, 8th and 9th September 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for HP TET Exam:
- For TGT (Arts):
Applicants must have done BA / B.Com with minimum marks from recognized university
- For TGT (Non-Medical):
Contenders should have completed B.Sc (NM) with minimum marks from recognized institution
- For TGT (Medical):
Those individuals who have done B.Sc. (Medical) from any recognized university are eligible.
- For Shastri:
Aspirants must have qualified the ‘Shastri’ with at least 50% marks from a recognized university or institution.
- For Language Teacher:
Candidates should have completed B.A or its equivalent degree in the relevant discipline from the recognized university with minimum marks.
- For Junior Basic Training:
Those contenders who have done 10+2 with 50% marks and possess two years JBT certificate course can apply.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
- It is compulsory to deposit application fees for those applicants, who want to fill HP TET 2018 Application Form,
- For General Candidates: Rs. 800/- and Rs.500/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode using by Debit Card/ Credit Card or by net banking.
HP TET Exam Pattern
- Objective type question paper having multiple choice answers.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The test will be last long for 150 minutes.
- Candidates will be required to attain minimum 60% marks.
Read Out Updated Facts: Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs
HP TET Paper-I Exam Pattern:
For Class 1st -5th:
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
HP TET Paper-2 Exam Pattern
For Class 6th -8th:
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Number of Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|a) For Mathematics and Science teacher|
b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher
c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Get Here: Detailed HP TET Syllabus in PDF
How to Fill HP TET Application Form 2018:
Individuals who want to apply against Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test are required to follow the basic steps:
- The first thing that every aspirant needs to do is visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.hpbose.org
- Then hit the “CET/ Vacancies” section which is given at the top of the home page.
- Select the TET-2018 option from the given options.
- Read the notification carefully and follow the instructions.
- After that hit new registration tab and enter the correct details.
- Within few seconds you will receive user ID and password.
- Enter your user ID and password and press login button.
- Fill the entire information correctly in the HP TET Application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents and deposit the application fees.
- Hit submit button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
HP TET Admit Card:
- The admit card will be available within 10-15 days prior to examination on the official website of the HPBSE.
- Candidates can download the HP Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card by entering their user ID and password.
- Hall ticket includes the details such as exam centre, date, timing and the reporting time at the examination centre.
HP TET Results:
- The results will be declared in the month of May 2018 by the organization on its’ official website.
- Aspirants can check their HP TET Result with the help of their roll number and date of birth.
- After the result, qualified contenders need to come for personal interview round along with their essential documents.
|Date For Online Registration/Form Filling||April 2018|
|Last Date For Online Application Form Submission||April 2018|
|Date of Issuing The Admit Card||April/May 2018|
|Date of Commencement of The Entrance Exam||May 2018|
|Announcement of The Result||May 2018|
|Personal Interview||May/June 2018|
Get Here Detailed: HP TET Syllabus
If you find the above information about HP TET 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Online Tutoring Jobs||TET Entrance Exam|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||More Government Jobs|
|Himachal Pradesh Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|