HPCET Result 2019 will be published soon by Himachal Pradesh Technical University on their official website that is himtu.ac.in Candidates can check their HPTU May Entrance Exam Merit List here.
Himachal Pradesh Technical University is going to conduct Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019 in Second week of May 2019. Appearing applicants can download their HPCET 2019 Result from this page.
Himachal Pradesh CET Result 2019
After the declaration of HPCET Result 2019, Himachal Pradesh Technical University will called shortlisted candidates for further selection procedure which includes HPCET Counselling 2019.
Applicants who want to know more in regards with HPCET Result 2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HPCET Result 2019
How to Download HPCET Result?
- Candidates who are going to appear in the CET can check their HPCET Result 2019 from the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University that is www.himtu.ac.in.
- Visit to the “Notice Board” section which is available in left hand side panel.
- Press the “Result Card of HPCET 2019” link from the home page.
- As you press on link, a page will be opened on your monitor screen.
- Enter your Roll Number or name in the dialogue Box
- Hit ‘Find Result’ button and result will be displayed on your screen.
- Qualified candidates need to take print out of it for further use.
HPCET 2019 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019|
|Commonly known as||HPCET 2019|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
Mode to download HPTU May Entrance Exam Result
Candidates can download their Himachal Pradesh common Entrance Test 2019 Result in the final week of May 2019 or the first week of June 2019 either through the official web portal or by hitting the direct link available on this page (active after the official announcement).
Follow these steps: How to Check Result Online Using Internet
HPCET 2019 Cut Off
Himachal Pradesh common Entrance Test Cut Off is the minimum marks which the candidate has to secure to qualify the entrance examination. HPCET Cut Off depends on different factors such as:
- Difficulty of HPCET 2019
- Past year trends of cut offs
- Number of seats available or any decrease/increase in number of seats
- Number of candidates appearing for HPCET 2019.
The HPCET 2019 Expected Cut Off is mentioned in below table. Have a look:
|Course||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off for General Category||Cut off for Reserved Categories|
|B.Tech||JEE Mains 2019||15%||10%|
|Class 12 Marks||55%||50%|
Get List of: Top Universities in Himachal Pradesh
What are the criteria in case of TIE?
If two or more students secure equal marks in Himachal Pradesh common Entrance Test then Himachal Pradesh Technical University uses the TIE BREAKING CRITERIA which is different for each course.
|Course||Tie Breaker Criteria|
|B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Pharma (Ayurveda)||If aggregate marks are same: Candidate with higher marks in Physics will be given preference.|
If marks in Physics are same: Marks of Chemistry would be used as the tie breaker.
In case the tie still does not get resolved, marks of remaining third subject will be used for breaking the tie.
Even after the use of marks of third subject, the tie has not got broken, and then simply, candidate with higher age will be preferred.
|B.Tech/B. Pharmacy.-Lateral Entry||If aggregate marks of any two or more candidates are same, then candidate with higher age will be preferred over others.|
|Master of Technology (M. Tech)||If two or more candidates have same aggregate marks, then candidate with higher marks in Aptitude section will be preferred|
|Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharmacy)||If aggregate marks of two or more candidate are same, then candidate with higher score in the concerned subject – Part B will be selected for admission.|
|M.B.A & M.C.A –Direct Entry||If candidates are applying on the basis of HPCET 2019 or any other national level exam, and two or more candidates have equal aggregate marks in such test, then candidate with higher score in Verbal Ability will be preferred over others.|
|M.C.A -Lateral Entry||If candidates are applying on the basis of qualifying degree or examination, and two or more candidates have equal aggregate marks in qualifying degree or examination, then candidate with higher age will be preferred for admission.|
Candidates who will qualify HPCET 2019 the will be called for further selection procedure that is HPCET Counselling. Documents to be carried at the time of HPCET Counselling 2019 are well mentioned below:
- Degree certificates for Graduation (if any).
- Detailed Marks Sheet of Previous examination passed by candidate.
- Class 10 or 12 certificate, as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Result Card of HPCET 2019 or Result Card of any other National Level Examination, if it qualifies for admission
- Character Certificate of candidate, from last Institute which he/she attended
- Residence proof issued by competent authority
- Caste Certificate or Category Certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category candidates)
- Certificate of state of being Physically challenged issued by competent authority, if any
- Proof of Income or Income certificate issued by competent authority, if candidate is applying under any scholarship program
- Affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate if candidate is applying under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme.
- Residence proof and Kashmiri Migrants certificate issued by competent authority, if candidate is applying under Kashmiri Migrants’ Quota
HPCET Important Dates
|HPCET 2019 Date||Second week of May 2019|
|Release of HPCET Answer Key||Mid- May 2019|
|HPCET Result Date||Last week of May 2019|
|HPCET Counselling||June 2019|
Check out the above stated Official Link to attain rest details of HPCET Result 2019. Also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||HPCET Admit Card|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|