HSEE 2019 Application Form
HSEE Application Form will be available from 12-12-2018. Candidates who are looking forward to take admission in five-year integrated Master of Arts (M.A.) programme offered by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) can apply for Exam which is going to be held on 21-04-2019.
HSEE Application Form 2019
Applications are invited through online mode from eligible students only. Interested applicants who fulfill all eligibility norms can by submitting their application latest before 23-01-2019 at official site.
About HSEE 2019
Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination or HSEE is a national level entrance test conducted every year by Indian Institute of Technology Madras for admission to the five-year integrated Master of Arts (M.A.) programme offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) of the Institute.
Applicants who want to fetch more details related to HSEE 2019 Application Form must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HSEE 2019 Important Dates
|HSEE 2019 Application Form will be available||12-12-2018|
|The last Date for submission of online application||23-01-2019|
|For payment being made by Indian Bank Challan||23-01-2019|
|Payment in bank branch||24-01-2019|
|HSEE Admit Card||20-03-2019 to 21-04-2019|
|HSEE Result 2019||13-05-2019|
|The offer letter can be downloaded from||14-05-2019|
HSEE Application Form
Courses offered through HSEE 2019
Five-year Integrated M.A. programmes-
- Integrated M.A. in Development Studies
- Integrated M.A. in English Studies
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
HSEE Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to apply for Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination Notification are required to fulfill below given eligibility norms –
- Candidates must be citizens of India
- At the time of registering for HSEE-2019, Candidates who are not citizens of India are treated as foreign nationals.
- Final examination of 10+2 that is conducted by a State or Central Board that must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities
- Pre-university examination (intermediate or 2-year) that is conducted either by a University of Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Senior Secondary School Examination which must be conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling and the students must have studied minimum of 5 subjects.
- S.C. Vocational Examination
- Either High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office of Geneva.
Choose From Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
Points to Read
In case, candidates has completed class 12th not from India and too not from the Board specified above, such candidates have to present the certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to prove that examination which they have passed is equivalent to the Class 10+2 examination.
Age limitation for HSEE 2019 Notification
As per HSEE Entrance Examination Notification, Candidates whose DOB falls either on or after October 01, 1994 are eligible to apply for HSEE 2019. Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD category have the relaxation of 5 years.
HSEE Application Fees
To apply for HSEE Entrance Examination 2019 Notification, General Category has to pay Rs. 2400/- and SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates should remit Rs. 1200/- + Rs. 40 as the service charge of the Bank through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or challan of Indian Bank.
HSEE Admission Process 2019
Candidate’s admission in Five Years Integrated MA program will be done through their qualifying marks in HSEE 2019.
Reservation Of Seats
|Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15%|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||05%|
HSEE Exam Pattern 2019
- Total Time Duration: Three hours
- Language of Question Paper: English
- Timing Of Exam: 10:00 IST and 13:00 IST
|Part||Subjects Involved||Time Duration|
|Part I||English and Comprehension Skill||150 Minutes|
|Analytical and Quantitative Ability|
|Environment and Ecology|
|Part II||Essay Writing||30 Minutes|
- All fees are subject to vary time to time.
- SC/ST/PwD students are exempted from payment of tuition fees of Rs.3,000/- per semester irrespective of parental income.
- Includes mess advance of Rs.15,900/- for 6 months.
- The fee structure for subsequent semesters will be made available at the time of admission.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
HSEE Exam Centers 2019
Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination or HSEE- 2019 is going to be held in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram and Varanasi.
HSEE Admit Card 2019
Candidates will download HSEE Hall Ticket 2019 through online mode from the official site from 20-03-2019 to 21-04-2019 as no admit card will be sent through via post. Without HSEE admit card, students will not be permitted in the exam hall.
HSEE Result 2019
After completion of exam, Result will be declared online on the official website on 13-05-2019. One can check the result with the help of their registration ID or password.
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
How To fill HSEE 2019 Application Form?
To apply for HSEE Entrance Exam, follow below listed guidelines, must take a look…
HSEE 2019 Registration Form
- Candidates are required to visit official web portal of Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination that is hsee.iitm.ac.in.
- Move your cursor to “Announcement” section and select “HSEE 2019 Online Registration form” Link.
- Read entire “INSTRUCTIONS” very carefully
- Press “Proceed To Apply Online” button
- For New User, it is compulsory to register themselves, so you have to tap “New User HSEE Online Registration form”
- Fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Email Address [the Email Address is the Login ID], create password, and confirm the password and mobile number etc.
- After that hit the “Register” button and message will be sent to you registered successfully.
- Now, login with a unique ID (E-Mail id) and Password
Fill HSEE 2019 Online Form
- Go through the “EXISTING USER” section after visiting to official site.
- Fill Email Address / Login ID and Password in blank text boxes; Press the “Login” button.
- Now, entered all required details in HSEE 2019 Online Application Form
- Upload scanned Photograph, Signatures and Supporting Documents.
- Also fill the details of Examination Fee, Choice of City of Examination etc
- Submit HSEE Online Application Form 2019 with-in given time period.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of filled HSEE Application Form 2019 and keep it safe for future need.
Pre-Requisite Should Be Ready To Fill HSEE Online Form 2019:
- Scanned photograph and signatures of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of 10th Class Public Examination certificate for Name and proof of date of birth.
- Scanned copy of 10+2 Class mark sheet (if already passed 10+2 examination).
- Scanned copy of category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL-Undertaking).
- Scanned copy of PwD certificate, if applicable.
Candidates, to fetch more details related to HSEE 2019 Application Form must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||How to Choose Right College After 12th|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||Why College Attendance is Important|