IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Admit Card has been released on 05-01-2019 !! Download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card by entering Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) in appropriate manner.
Candidates can download their IBPS Clerk CRP–VIII Exam Hall Ticket directly from the official website of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) by following the given guidelines while you may hit the direct link of IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket also.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct Mains Examination on 20-01-2019. Qualified candidates in prelims exam have to participate in mains and to get entry into the examination hall you need to have to IBPS Clerk Mains Call Letter.
To download IBPS Clerk Call Letter or grabbing other details related to IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 you need to move your cursor downwards on this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Download IBPS Admit Card for CRP–VIII Mains Exam:
In order to download IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card you may follow the given guidelines in appropriate manner:
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is www.ibps.in to get Admit Card IBPS Clerk.
- Hit “here to Download Online Main Exam Call Letter for CRP Clerks-VIII” link rolling at the top on the home page to get IBPS Clerk Exam Admit Card.
- Hit “Here to Download Online Main Exam Call Letter for CRP Clerks-VIII” link on this page to download Admit Card of IBPS Clerk.
- Then you are required to enter Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) to download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019.
- Press on “Login” tab and IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 will show at your computer screen.
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card Download or take a print out of IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 for exam purpose.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
- Online Main Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 200 marks will also be conducted online.
- The total test duration would be of 160 minutes.
- The candidates shall be required to qualify in each test as per cut-off marks determined in each test.
- There Will Be Penalty For Wrong Answer Marked By you In The Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by you, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score on each of the tests as well as on the Total to be considered for provisional allotment.
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Reasoning Ability and|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Scribe Details:
The facility of Scribe / Reader would be allowed to Visually Impaired (VI), Orthopedically Challenged (OC) and candidates suffering from autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness who have disability of 40 % or more if so desired by the person.
- Any candidate who is not eligible to use scribe as per the guidelines referred to above, but uses scribe in the examination shall be disqualified to participate further in the recruitment process.
- Candidates with Benchmark disability who have permanent physical limitation to write including that of speed shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of the examination whether availing the facility of scribe or not.
- The candidate will have to arrange his/ her own scribe at his/ her own cost.
- The scribe can be from any academic discipline.
FAQ’s Related To IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Question 1: How Do I Download My IBPS Clerk CRP–VIII Exam Hall Ticket?
- Follow the link from organization website to download IBPS Clerk Mains Call Letter.
- At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download IBPS Clerk CRP–VIII Call Letter.
Question 2: What Should I Do If There Is Lot Of Delay In Accessing The Page?
Answer: Internet based IBPS Clerk CRP–VIII Admit Card download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card at the same time etc.
Therefore, if you are not able to download IBPS Clerk CRP–VIII Exam Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Question 3: Where Do I Get The Registration No & Password?
Answer: REGISTRATION NO & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
Question 4: My Date Of Birth Is Rejected On Login Screen?
- Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration.
- Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. T
- he date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Question 5: I Am Unable To Login / Screen Displays The Login Failed Message?
Answer: You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.
Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
Get Here Free: IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Centers 2019:
|Daman & Diu|
Get Study Material for Mains Exam
|Commencement of Call|
|05 – 01 – 2019|
|Closure of Call letter Download||20 – 01 – 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||20 – 01 – 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Result Date||April 2019|
Candidates can download their IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 by hitting the above mentioned direct link. Apart from it, you may check more updates regarding IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 or others by connecting with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: