IBPS PO Recruitment
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will declare the advertisement for the CRP PO/MT–IX to fulfill the 4000+ vacancies in the month of August 2019. Individuals can check the eligibility criteria for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 and then can apply for the selection process from this web page.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts recruitment at a regular interval of time to hire the eligible candidates for the position of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees in various participating banks through Common Recruitment Process.
Get Here – IBPS PO Notification
The IBPS Hiring process includes prelims, mains and personal Interview. Firstly, candidates have to appear for the preliminary examination going to held in the month of October 2019. Then those who will qualify, they will be allowed to give the mains examination.
At last, individuals have to face the Personal Interview. To know more about the IBPS PO Eligibility, they must check the below section of this web page which is well prepared and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS PO Recruitment
IBPS PO Vacancies:
- Name of the Post: PO/MT
- Number of Vacancies: 4000+
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Qualification:
- Applicants should possess Degree (Graduation)in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government for IBPS Probationary Officers Recruitment.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online for IBPS PO Recruitment.
IBPS PO Age Limit:
Applying candidates for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 must be above the age of 20 years. The upper age limit for the candidates will be 30 years. Also, there will be relaxation in the upper age limit as described below-
Know Here: Bank Preference for IBPS PO Exam
Age Relaxation As Per IBPS PO Notification:
|Category||Age relaxation For IBPS PO Recruitment|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under|
“The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned
Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service
and have been released on completion of assignment (including those
whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from
the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of
dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical
Read in Detail: IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Salary:
- According to IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 Notification, appointed contenders as Probationary Officers are paid around Rs. 36570.38 salary per month.
- Apart from IBPS PO Pay Scale, candidates are also admissible for other allowances like Medical Benefits, Travelling Allowance, DA, HRA and Special Allowance etc will be mentioned in IBPS PO Notification 2019.
Application Fee For IBPS PO Exam:
- Candidates (Unreserved Category) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 600 /- and other SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay fee of Rs. 100/- for IBPS PO Vacancy.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate as per IBPS PO Notification.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Get List of: Upcoming Bank Jobs
IBPS PO Selection Structure:
- Candidate’s selection for IBPS PO Jobs will be done on basis of their performance of Prelims Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview.
- First of all containers have to appear for the prelims examination scheduled to be held in the month of October 2019. Then qualified candidates will be eligible for the mains examination followed by Personal Interview Rounds.
- Applicants have to qualify in each of the three IBPS PO Exams by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination and Personal Interview for CRP PO/MT- IX will subsequently be selected for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019.
Know Here Without Coaching: How To Prepare For IBPS PO Pre/Main Exam in 3 Months
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for|
|English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking|
|40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019?
Process to apply against IBPS PO Bharti is well provided here. Follow below stated guidelines to fill & submit IBPS PO Online Application Form.
- First visit the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in for IBPS PO Notification Apply Online
- Follow “CRP PO/MT” section and hit the link which is available on home page of official site.
- Now hit on “Common Recruitment process for probationary officers/management trainees IX” link.
- On next page, select and hit on following link to download IBPS PO Notification.
‘Press here to View Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees –IX (CRP PO / MT – IX)’.
- Now IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 Notification will open on your computer screen.
- Before going to apply for IBPS PO Exam, read entire details present in IBPS PO Notification very carefully.
- In order to fill IBPS PO Online Form, hit on below mentioned link to apply online.
“Press here to apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees IX (CRP PO/MT-IX)”
- IBPS Online Application Form page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Hit on “New Registration Link” if you are a new user to apply for IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment.
- Fill IBPS Online Form with required information such as your Name, Mobile No, E mail id, Security Captcha Code and hit on “Save” and next to go to the next page.
- After filling IBPS PO Online Form, you are registered for IBPS CRP PO/MT IX Exam.
- You will receive a Registration Id and Password on the screen as well as by a SMS and e mail.
- Along with IBPS Online Application Form, upload your scanned signature and photo against IBPS PO Notification.
- For photo size should be 20 kb to 50 kb, and preferred dimension should be 200*230 pixels
- For signature size should be 10 kb to 20 kb, and preferred dimension should be 140*60 pixels
- Check IBPS PO Application Form at once and press on “Submit” button after completion of IBPS PO Online Form.
- Now make payment of application fee through online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- After that, check IBPS PO Online Form at once and press “Submit” button, in this way, you may apply against IBPS PO Exam.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Commencement of IBPS Online registration process||August to September 2019|
|Payment of application fees||August to September 2019|
|Download of admit card for preliminary examination||September 2019|
|IBPS Preliminary Exam Date||October 2019|
|IBPS Result of Preliminary examination||October/ November 2019|
|Download of call letter for Main Examination:||November 2019|
|Date of IBPS Main examination||November 2019|
|IBPS Main Result||December|
|Issuance of Call Letters for IBPS PO 2019 Interview||January 2020|
|Common Interview Date||January/February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
Visit this Official Link to get complete details regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2019. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest update regarding IBPS PO 2019 Notification, IBPS PO 2019 Important Dates etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO Pre Admit Card||IBPS PO Results|
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern||IBPS PO Mock Test|
|IBPS PO Exam Date||IBPS PO Score Card|
|IBPS PO Interview Questions with Answers||Best Books for IBPS PO Exam|
|How To Prepare For IBPS PO Interview||7 Day Preparation Tips for IBPS PO|