IBPS SO Admit Card
Contestants qualified SO Mains held on 27th January will be happy to download IBPS SO Admit Card for Interview. Participating Organizations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank are conducting interview for which Call Letter has been issued at ibps.in
Login to access IBPS Specialist Officer Interview Call Letter:
By entering roll number or registration number, you will get IBPS SO Call Letter for Interview. As per official guidelines, the candidates won’t be permitted in the Interview hall without their valid admit card.
IBPS Specialist Officer Interview Schedule:
|Commencement of Call letter|
|Closure of IBPS SO Interview|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Must Check: Qualifying marks in Interview:
The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40 per cent (35 per cent for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). Also, weightage of the online main exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively
Interview for recruiting for 1599 vacancies of Specialist Officer:
In order to choose suitable & brilliant individuals for 1315 vacant positions of Specialist Officer, Interview will be conducted on 02nd March 2019. So, bring all testimonials proofing eligibility for Interview.
The final assortment will be based on the marks obtained in SO Main Test and Interview. To access IBPS SO Admit Card 2019 for Interview, go through this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS Specialist Officer Interview Admit Card Status: Released
IBPS SO Admit Card
Procedure for IBPS SO Interview Admit Card Download 2019:
- Look for official portal of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- Press on ‘Hit here to download interview call letter for CRP SPL-VIII ’ link.
- Login with roll number, registration number, date of birth & captcha code.
- Then, hit on ‘Login’ link to view Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officer Interview Admit Card.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO Admit Card will be available.
- Save your IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card & carry it at interview city.
IBPS Specialist Officer Call Letter for Interview:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO Admit Card for interview is out now. To get entry in interview hall, carry your call letter. For you ease in getting admit card, direct link is provided on this page. ( IBPS Interview Questions and Answers )
Key Skills required to cracking SO Interview:
- Confidence in your knowledge
- Clarity of Thoughts & Ideas
- Effective Communication Skills
- Seriousness for Job
Also Check Out Here:
What to carry during Specialist Officer Interview Session 2019?
- Printout of the valid interview call letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE SPL-IV
- Proof of date of birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/Standard X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo identify proof
- Mark sheets and certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result has to be submitted.
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Disability category.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate/pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in government/quasi government offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) must produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer during interview.
Check Out: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Apart from this, follow its Official Link for more information about IBPS SO Admit Card 2019. Keep connected with us for more updates about interview final score card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||MOST IMPORTANT Bank Interview Questions|
|IBPS SO Books||More Government Jobs|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Question Paper||IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria|