Indian Council for Cultural Relations is going to provide ICCR Scholarship for Indian students who want to continue their studies. Interested students may apply for ICCR Scholarship 2018 by submitting application form till last date.
Students may apply for General Scholarship Scheme for getting undergraduate, postgraduate degrees and for pursuing research at Indian universities. By going through the whole page you will get to know the process to apply for ICCR Scholarship Scheme 2018 shortly.
You Should Know This:
The major activity of organization is its fellowship programme. Organization offers about 3365 ICCR Scholarship fewer than 24 schemes annually and out of these, 1000 are completely for candidates who belong to Afghanistan and 900 for candidates from African countries.
Organization is also given fellowship, to learn Indian dance, music, painting, sculpture, etc. At present, around 4750 foreign students are studying in India under various schemes. Check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for complete Details.
ICCR Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Under Graduate Courses: You must have passed in the 10+2 standard with the relevant subjects from the reputed boards.
- Post Graduation or Doctoral Programs: You should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the concerned stream from the recognized university.
Study Tour Payment:
- Candidates can be paid for Study Tour depending upon the course / research work involved.
- Council will pay to-and-fro train fare (3 tiers AC) or the actual bus fare together with the daily allowance as mentioned below.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
ICCR Scholarship Amount:
|Course Name||Stipend Money|
|M.phil / Ph.d||Rs. 7000/-|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 7500/-|
House Rent Allowance
|In Grade 1 cities||Rs. 5000/-|
|In Other Cities||Rs. 4500/-|
|Bachelors Degree||Rs. 5000/-|
|Masters Degree||Rs. 7000/-|
|M.phil / Ph.d||Rs. 12500/-|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 15500/-|
Thesis And Dissertation Expenses
|Ph.D. Scholar||Rs. 10000/-|
|For BBA / BCA / MBA / MCA / M.Tech and other course||Rs. 7000/-|
ICCR Scholarship Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility criteria and screening of application form and these shortlisted applicants will be called for test.
- On the basis of candidate’s financial status or performance in test, they will be selected for Scholarship award.
- Courses for BA / B.Tech, it can be ensured that the candidates have taken Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in their exams leaving school because it is compulsory for engineering courses in all Indian Universities / Colleges.
- ICCR does not arrange admission in Medical/Paramedical (Nursing/Physiotherapy/ Anesthesia etc.) /Fashion courses.
- It can also be noted that enough command of the English language to pursue higher education in India is a mandatory prerequisite.
Benefits of ICCR Scholarship 2018 Scheme for Indian Students:
- Returned Economy Class air fare will be provided to selected applicants to the nearest international airport and air-conditioned third train fares, if necessary.
- Selected students will get stay allowance, contingency grant, house rent allowance and thesis expenses, as admissible under the rules of ICCR
- The Embassy will give the Air ticket for journey from Home Country to India and return ticket will be provided to the scholar in India.
Process to Apply for ICCR GSS Scholarship 2018:
Candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, can apply against this advertisement, by following some useful guidelines, mentioned below on this page.
- Interested and eligible candidates have to visit official website of Indian Council for Cultural Relations that is iccr.gov.in
- Now move your cursor to ‘Students & Scholarship’ from top menu bar and a drop down list will appear.
- Select tab ‘General Scholarship (GSS)’ and a new page will open.
- Press link ‘here to see about General Instructions to Applicant’ and read complete details.
- Now, Read entire details related to scheme carefully and come back to previous page.
- Select link ‘here to download Application Form 2018-19 A.Y.’ and download your application.
- Now fill an application form carefully and correctly with all relevant information and application must be typewritten or handwritten in block letters (capitals).
- Attach six copies of application, duly filled and properly tagged.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph in the all 6 application form in the space provided and a separate passport size photograph.
- At last, candidates have to submit application form on or before the ending date to the address given in notification.
Documents To Be Attached:
You must be attached the Xerox of following documents indicated below:
- All educational certificates / Mark sheets
- Photostat of passport.
- Xerox of NID card (If any)
- Affix six additional recent passport size photographs with name written on the photographs for purpose of identification.
- Candidates applying for doctoral / post-doctoral courses should include a synopsis of the proposed area of research.
- Students wishing to study performing arts should, if possible, enclose video/audio cassettes of their recorded performances.
To ICCR, Azad Bhavan,
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Last Date of the Submission of Application: Updating Soon
For the more details about ICCR Scholarship 2018, you may visit the Official Link. Aspirants can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Cntrl+D Key. You are advised to stay in touch with this web portal for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|