Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education has conveyed a vacancies advertisement as ICFRE Recruitment to fill up 36 Vacancies. This Institute is going to appoint willing and experienced candidates for filling up CF & DCF Positions in Dehradun, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Jodhpur, Coimbatore, Shimla and Hyderabad against ICFRE Advertisement. So, willing candidates who want to apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2017 must submit the prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 31-10-2017.
This Page Includes:
Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education Vacancy
|Required Qualification for ICFRE Job|
|Age Limitation||ICFRE Notification PDF|
|Pay Scale for ICFRE Recruitment Advertisement||Application Fee|
|Process of Selection for Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education Recruitment||Process to Download ICFRE Application Form|
|Postal Address||Important Dates|
The closing date of receipt of application from Officers residing in Andaman & Nicobar Island & Lakshadeep will be 15-11-2017. No applications will be received after the due date. So, applicants can submit the application as soon as possible. For more information related to ICFRE Recruitment 2018 you may read this page completely which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Conservator of Forest: 23 Vacancies
- Deputy Conservator of Forest: 13 Vacancies
Applying candidates must hold Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
Get More Job Options Here:
Upper age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education.
For Conservator of Forest (CF): Pay Matrix Level 13A PB-4: Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8,900/-
For Deputy Conservator of Forests:
- Pay Matrix Level 13-A PB-4: Rs. 37,400 – 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8,900
- Pay Matrix Level 12 PB-3: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8,700
- Pay Matrix Level 11 PB-3: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 200 in form of Demand Draft in favor of Accounts officer, ICFRE, and payable at Dehradun.
Process of Selection:
After screening of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Process to Apply for ICFRE CF Recruitment:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education that is icfre.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitments” section and hit the link.
- After that hit on “Applications are invited from the IFS/SFS Officers for the deputation post of Conservator of Forests (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) in the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Dehra Dun and its institutes” link.
- Read the notification carefully and download the format of application and fill it with all required information.
- Attach photo copies of required documents/ testimonials along with application.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address.
To the Secretary,
Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE),
P.O. New Forest, Dehradun – 248006
Get More: Uttarakhand Jobs
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 31-10-2017
- End Date to Submit Application Form for Far Flung Areas: 15-11-2017
Hit Here to Download: ICFRE Recruitment Notification
For getting more information regarding ICFRE Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Applicants can subscribe our free email services regarding latest information directly in your mail inbox. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to obtain more information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|