The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has decided to start ICWAI Registration Process for candidates who want to appear in ICWA CMA exam. The ICWA CMA exam conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) consists of three stages (Foundation / Intermediate/ Final).
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants is one of the leading financial schools in India. To appear in ICWA CMA exam, candidates need to apply online by submitting their application form. According to ICWAI Notification, the last date to submit application form is 10-04-2019.
ICWAI Exam Date:
To become cost accountant is not so easy, as it sounds. Candidates have to clear all three levels of the ICWA CMA Exam. The ICWA CMA Exam conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) consists of three stages (Foundation / Intermediate/ Final).
ICWA CMA Exam will be held from 11-06-2019 to 18-06-2019. So, candidates who want to appear in ICWAI Exam need to register themselves by the help of this page. We have given ICWAI Registration Process etc on this page prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ICWAI Courses Offered:
Eligibility for ICWAI Registration:
Eligibility for Admission to Foundation Course:-
- Applying candidates should have passed in Class 10 or equivalent exam from a recognized education higher secondary school board or institution.
- Senior Secondary examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized board or an examination recognized by the central government as equivalent thereto or
- Must have passed the National Diploma in Commerce Examination directed by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
- Students awaiting their result can also apply for provisional admission.
Choose From Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 10th/ 12th
Eligibility for Admission to Intermediate Course:-
- Passed in Senior Secondary School examination (10+2) and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine arts/Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute.
- Should have passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by whatever name called along with class 10+2.
- List of other eligible qualifying examinations is given under Annexure VI of prospectus.
- Students waiting for their result can also apply for provisional admission.
Eligibility for Admission to Final Course:-
- Passed Intermediate
- Graduation in any discipline except Fine Arts or equivalent.
- Candidates who have passed all eight papers of the CMA intermediate course are eligible to apply for CMA Final Course examination.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Intermediate Weightage of Marks:
|Paper 5: Financial Accounting|
|Sec-A: Accounting – Basics||25%|
|Sec-B: Preparation of Financial Statements||40%|
|Sec-C: Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties,|
Hire Purchase & Installment System,Branch & Departmental Accounts.
|Sec-D: Accounting in Computerised|
Environment and Accounting Standards
|Paper 6: Laws and Ethics|
|Sec A: Commercial Laws||30%|
|Sec B: Industrial Laws||25%|
|Sec C: Corporate Law||35%|
|Sec D: Ethics||10%|
|Paper 7: Direct Taxation|
|Section A: Income Tax Act Basics||10%|
|Section B: Heads of Income and|
Computation of Total Income and Tax Liability
|Section C: Administrative Procedures and ICDS||20%|
|Paper 8: Cost Accounting|
|Introduction to Cost Accounting||40%|
|Cost Ascertainment – Elements of Cost|
|Cost Accounting Standards|
|Cost Book Keeping|
|Methods of Costing||30%|
|Cost Accounting Techniques||30%|
|Paper 9: Operating Management & Strategic Management|
|Section – A: Operations Management|
|Operations Management – Introduction||15%|
|Section B: Auditing Designing of operational systems and control||35%|
|Production planning and control|
|Productivity management and quality management|
|Economics of Maintenance and spares management|
|Section B: Strategic Management|
|Strategic Management Introduction||30%|
|Strategic Analysis and Strategic Planning|
|Formulation and Implementation of Strategy|
|Paper 10: Cost & Management Accounting & Financial Management|
|Section A: Cost & Management Accounting||50%|
|Section B: Financial Management||50%|
|Paper 11: Indirect Taxation|
|Canons of Taxation – Indirect Tax||35%|
|Central Sales Tax and VAT||20%|
|Paper 12: Company Accounts & Audit|
|Section A: Accounts of Joint Stock Companies|
|Accounting of Shares and Debentures||25%|
|Presentation of Financial Statements (as Per Schedule III)|
|Cash Flow Statement|
|Accounts of Banking, Electricity and Insurance Companies||25%|
|Accounting Standards (AS-11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19)|
|Section B: Auditing|
|The provision relating to Audit under Companies Act||30%|
ICWAI Registration Fees:
For Foundation Course Examination:
- Inland Centres: Rs. 1200/-
- Overseas Centres US $ 60
For Final Examination (One Group):
- Inland Centres: Rs. 1400/-
- Overseas Centres: US $ 100
For Final Examination (Two Group):
- Inland Centres: Rs. 2800/-
- Overseas Centres: US $ 100
For Intermediate Examination (One Group):
- Inland Centres: Rs. 1200/-
- Overseas Centres: US $ 90
For Intermediate Examination (Two Group):
- Inland Centres: Rs. 2400/-
- Overseas Centres: US $ 90
Mode of Payment OF ICWAI Registration Fee:
The candidates need to pay the above-given amount of Application Fee by either of the following ways:
- Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Pay fee module of IDBI only
ICWA 2019 Paper Pattern:
Syllabus 2019 – Foundation Course:
- Paper –1 – Fundamentals of Economics and Management
- Paper –2 – Fundamentals of Accounting
- Paper – 3 – Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
- Paper – 4 – Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics
ICWA CMA Test Centers:
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2019
How to Apply for ICWAI Registration ?
- First of all, applicants, who want to apply for ICWAI, need to fill ICWAI Application Form which is available on the official website that is www.icmai.in
- Secondly, hit on “Examination” tab which is mentioned in the section of “Students” visible at the homepage.
- Now, choose “Online Exam Application Form” link and select “Student” tab.
- Then, hit on “Online Application” link and have to choose desired course and “Press Here” button or read the complete details
- After that, press “Continue” tab and fill current Registration number and choose “Press here” tab.
- After completing of all process, you can fill online application form with complete details in accurate manner and must upload your recently passport size photography
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final ICWAI Registration of it and take a print out of it for future reference.
- Candidates should log on to the official website that is www.icmai.in.
- Now, select “Examination” tab and read the instructions carefully and download the format of application form.
- Fill ICWAI Registration form with complete details in prescribed manner and must attached attested with the documents of Matriculation Certificate, 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement, three Passport size photographs along with the form.
- Then, containing an envelope and send it to the postal address which is given below in this page.
ICWAI Exam 2019 Contact Information:
The Institute Of Cost Accountants Of India,
12, Sudder Street,
Kolkata – 700016
- +91 33 22521031/1034/1035/1492
- +91 33 22521602/1619/7373/7143/2204
- +91 33 22520141/0191
Fax: +91 33 22527993 / 91 33 2252 1026
Official Website: www.icmai.in
Phone Number: 033-40364777
Check Out: Jobs Which Are For Commerce Students Only
ICWAI Exam Dates:
ICWAI Foundation Exam Dates:
|Date||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus (2019)|
|11-06-2019||Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
|12-06-2019||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|13-06-2019||Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|14-06-2019||Fundamentals of Business|
Mathematics & Statistics
ICWAI Intermediate Group I Exam Dates:
Examination Syllabus 2019
|Group – I|
|11-06-2019||Financial Accounting (P-05)|
|13-06-2019||Laws & Ethics (P-06)|
|15-06-2019||Direct Taxation (P-07)|
|17-06-2019||Cost Accounting (P-08)|
ICWAI Intermediate Group II Exam Dates:
|Date||Intermediate Course Examination Syllabus 2019|
|12-06-2019||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)|
|14-06-2019||Cost & Management Accounting and|
Financial Management (P-10)
|16-06-2019||Indirect Taxation (P-11)|
|18-06-2019||Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)|
ICWAI Final Group III Exam Dates:
|Date||Group – III|
|11-06-2019||Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)|
|13-06-2019||Strategic Financial Management (P-14)|
|15-06-2019||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)|
|17-06-2019||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)|
ICWAI Final Group IV Exam Dates:
|12-06-2019||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
|14-06-2019||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
|16-06-2019||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
|18-06-2019||Strategic Performance Management|
and Business Valuation (P-20)
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
Applicants can obtain latest information about ICWAI Registration 2019 through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get latest and detailed info time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|12th Class Pass Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Strategies of Personality Development|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|