IES Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct IES 2019 Examination. According to the IES Notification candidates fulfilling the IES Eligibility Criteria are only eligible to appear in the Engineering Services Examination.
Candidates who are interested and willing to fill IES Application form can check out the IES Eligibility Criteria 2019 including Age Limitations, Qualification Requirements, Physical Standards and also the UPSC ESE Attempts.
IES Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019!!!!
Those candidates who fulfill the IES Eligibility Criteria 2019 will only be considered by the Union Public Service Commission for Engineer Services available. IES is also known as ESE (Engineering Services Exam). UPSC IES is one of the premier engineering exams held at national level for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services.
Candidates who meet the IES Eligibility Criteria 2019 can appear in the upcoming Examination and those candidates who find some differences can prepare themselves according to the criterion given. To know more about UPSC ESE Eligibility Criteria 2019, go through this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IES Eligibility Criteria
UPSC IES Eligibility Criteria:
Union Public Service Commission Indian Engineering Services Eligibility Criteria is well listed here.
Applicant must be either:
- A citizen of India or
- As per IES Eligibility Criteria 2019, A subject of Nepal or A subject of Bhutan or
- As per IES Eligibility,Tibetan refugee who came over to Indian before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- Aspirant of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that applicant belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) above shall be an individual in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Get Here: UPSC IES Application Form
UPSC IES Qualification 2019:
Check UPSC ESE Eligibility& IES Qualification details from here. Those who fulfill UPSC ESE Education norms may apply for test.
- As per UPSC ESE Qualification criteria, applicant must possess degree in Engineering from a university incorporated by an act of central or state legislature in India or other educational institute set up by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as universities under section-3 of the university grants commission act, 1956 or
- Passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or
- As per IES Eligibility Criteria, Possess degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreigUniversity/College/Institution
- and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) or
- As per IES 2019 Eligibility, passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959 as per UPSC IES Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Gr ‘A’ must hold above mentioned qualification or may have below given qualification-
- MSc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as mandatory subject. Those who fulfill UPSC IES Eligibility Criteria may apply for test.
Find Out More Latest: Engineering Jobs
UPSC ESE Age Limit:
Ensure UPSC ESE Age Limit/ UPSC IES Age limt details from here.
Age of the candidate applying for Indian Engineering Services examination shall be between 21-30 years as i.e. he / she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1987 and not later than 1st January, 1996.
If Government Servants recruited in a Department / Office under the control of any of the authorities then they get upper age relaxation up to 35 years.
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST category and those who had been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st December, 1989 will get 05 years upper age relaxation.
- OBC category candidates and candidates of Defence Service personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country will get 03 years relaxation in upper age.
- Ex-Serviceman including Commissioned Officers and ECO’s / SSCO’s who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st January, 2017 and have been released will get 05 year relaxation in upper age.
- 05 years relaxation in case of ECO’s / SSCO’s.
- 10 years upper age relaxation to PWD Candidates.
- up to 5 years in the case of Government servants of the following categories:
|Column 1||Column 2|
|Ministry of Railways (Railway Board)||I.R.S.E.|
|Central Public Works Department||C.E.S. Group ‘A’, CE&MES Gr ‘A’|
|Directorate General Ordnance Factories||I.O.F.S. Group ‘A’|
|Ministry of Road Transport and Highways||Central Engineering Service (Roads) Gr. ‘A’|
|Ministry of Telecommunication and Information Technology, Deptt. of Telecommunication||Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ Indian Telecommunication Service Group ‘A’,|
J.T.O. (G.C.S. Gr. ‘B’)
|Min of Defence, Deptt. of Defence Production,|
Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance
|Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service(DAQAS) Gr ‘A’|
|Min of Science and Technology, Deptt. of|
Science and Technology
|Survey of India Gr ‘A’ Service|
|Geological Survey of India||Assistant Executive Engineer Gr ‘A’|
|Border Roads Organisation||BRES Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Navy||Indian Naval Armament Service, Asstt. Naval Store Officer Grade-I|
|Military Engineer Services||Indian Defence Service of Engineers (lDSE) Group ‘A’ AEE(QS&C) in Military Engineer Service (MES) Surveyor Cadre|
Get Online Application Form: PSU Recruitment Through GATE
UPSC ESE Attempts:
There is no limit on number of attempts in IES. You must fulfill UPSC IES Age Limit criteria. For General Category: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years. So, keen applicants may apply for test as many UPSC IES Attempts they wish.
Candidates shortlisted through Engineering Services Examination followed by Personal Interview shall be called for medical examination conducted by Ministry of Railways (Railway Board). This is done to check whether that participant has been appeared for medical examination or not or he/she must be mentally or physically fit. ( UPSC Interview Questions and Answers )
Candidates who are going to appear for UPSC IES/ESE Examination must be physically and mentally fit. This is the only condition under physical standards. If candidate is physically and mentally fit then he/she is eligible to grab a job.
A List of Services/Posts identified suitable for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category along with the physical requirements and functional classifications*.
For getting more details about IES Eligibility Criteria 2019, check its Official Link. Keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about UPSC IES Notification 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC IES Answer Key||UPSC IES Result|
|UPSC Entrance Exam Dates||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Coaching Institutes|
|IES Admit Card||UPSC Recruitment|
|IES Exam Pattern||IES Syllabus|