IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment
An advertisement no Advt. 03/2018 for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment has been released by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research in order to fill 248 Vacancies of Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/C, Technician/C, Upper Division Clerk and others.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment Last Date 17th June:
Yes, the last date to apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 is 17th June 2018. So, all the interested and willing candidates can apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam 248 Vacancies by submitting their application forms as soon as possible to avoid last minute traffic on official website.
Kalpakkam Recruitment Jobs Apply Here!!!
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has many vacant places for various jobs in different departments. Candidates can apply for any of them by filling online application forms. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one job have to submit separate form for each.
Candidates who are willing to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2018-19 must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the detailed information regarding all the posts.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment
IGCAR Vacancies Detail:
|Name of Post||Number of IGCAR Vacancy|
|Technical Officer/C (Agriculture, Civil, Safety)||04|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Agriculture, Civil, Safety)||13|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||83|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category –II||114|
|Upper Division Clerk||07|
Distribution of IGCAR Kalpakkam Vacancies in categories:
|Discipline Name||No. of IGCAR Kalpakkam Vacancies|
|GROUP “A” Technical Officer|
|GROUP “B” Scientific Assistant|
|GROUP “B” Stipendiary Trainee Category|
|GROUP “C” Technician|
|GROUP “C” Stipendiary Trainee Category|
|Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance||04|
|Refrigeration and AC Mechanic||01|
|Lab. Assistant (Biology)||01|
|Lab. Assistant (Physics/ Chemistry)||19|
|GROUP “C” Administrative Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||07|
Qualification Required for IGCAR Jobs:
Candidates who are willing to apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment must have qualified educational requirements which are mentioned below in the table according to the post opted:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Officer||B.Arch./B.Tech/B.E./M.E. in relevant Discipline|
|Scientific Assistant||Diploma/B.Sc. in concerned discipline with relevant experience|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category (Group B)||Diploma/B.Sc. in concerned discipline with relevant experience|
|Technician||10th/12th/ITI in respective trade/subjects|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category (Group C)|
|Administrative Posts||Degree for UDC and 10th for Steno. Gr-III|
Find Here: Jobs by Qualification
Participants will only be eligible to apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment if they meet the age limitation criteria as provided below:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Technical Officer||26 years|
|Scientific Assistant||30 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category (Group B)||27 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category (Group C)||22 years|
|Steno. Gr-III||28 years|
Age Relaxation for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment:
IGCAR is providing relaxation in age limitation to various categories as per their norms mentioned in the below table:
|PWD General||10 years|
|PWD OBC||13 years|
|PWD SC/ST||15 years|
Selected candidates for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment will get remuneration monthly along with other allowances according to their posts as mentioned below:
|Post Name||Amount (Rs.)|
|Technical Officer||56, 100/-|
|Scientific Assistant||44, 900/-|
|Technician C||25, 500/-|
|Technician B||21, 700/-|
|Steno. Gr-III||25, 500/-|
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates who are applying for IGCAR Recruitment have to pay an amount as their application fee for each post as mentioned below:
|Post Name||Fee (Rs.)|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category (Group B)||200/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category (Group C)||100/-|
IGCAR Recruitment Procedure:
Aspirants will be selected for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written test/objective type test and personal interview conducted as per the norms of the selection committee of organization.
IGCAR Exam Pattern:
Selection process of Stipendiary Trainee position includes 3 stages which are given below:
- Preliminary test
- Advanced test
- Skill test
- Exam consists of 50 questions which will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions which will be of 3 marks each.
- IGCAR Kalpakkam Exam pattern for prelims and advanced test is provided below:
|Subject Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
IGCAR Upper Division Clerk selection procedure includes following levels:
- General Knowledge
- General English
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)
|Level||Subject Names||No of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude ( Arithmetic)|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
English language and Comprehension
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Steps to Apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment:
- Candidates have to go to IGCAR official website that is www.igcar.gov.in or the direct link provided apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018.
- At home page of the official portal candidates are required to go to “Recruitment” section which will navigate you to a new page.
- Various IGCAR Recruitment Notifications will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- On the new page candidates need to search for an appropriate link regarding IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment advertisement and hit on “PDF” link.
“Advertisement No. 03/2018: Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II and Administrative Posts” link
- Candidates are advised to read the whole IGCAR Kalpakkam advertisement carefully and if they are eligible then hit choose suitable link to apply online for IGCAR Recruitment given on previous page.
- You need to press on “Apply online” link given on previous page.
- You are then required to fill some personal and posts related details in the IGCAR Kalpakkam Online Application Form.
- After filling all the details in IGCAR Kalpakkam Application Form aspirants are advised to check all the filled details once again before submitting the IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment Application Form.
- Candidates are also advised to take print out of their duly filled IGCAR Kalpakkam Application Form for future use.
IGCAR Recruitment Examination Centre:
GROUP “A” and “B”-
Documents Required for Verification:
- Original certificates along with one set of photo copy (duly attested)
- Printout of online application form
- Admit card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate in case of PWD
- No Objection Certificate if in regular employment
- Discharge certificate in case Of Ex-Service Man
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment Important Dates:
|Commencement of Application Process||18-05-2018|
|Last Date of IGCAR RecruitmentApplication Process||17-06-2018|
Aspirants can also visit IGCAR official website to get more details regarding IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment. Candidates are advised to subscribe our page to stay tuned with us so that you never miss any latest update regarding any recruitment or examination.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Tamil Nadu Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|