Indira Gandhi Institute Of Development Research has released a notification as IGIDR Recruitment to fill up Project Officer Jobs. Candidates who are interested to get a job in public sector they can apply for IGIDR Jobs. Before applying, all the job seekers must acquire the complete information about IGIDR Recruitment 2017 which is provided on this page.
Key Points Of This Page:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Age Restrictions||Salary Structure|
|Method Of Hiring||Steps Of Applying|
Applications are invited from dynamic and well qualified candidates who wish to enhance their career with reputed job post. Eligible candidates can send their application along with required testimonials to the below prescribed address latest by 16-01-2017. Candidates can obtain further details information in concern to Indira Gandhi Institute Of Development Research Recruitment from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name Of The Post:
Required Qualification for IGIDR Vacancy:
Willing candidates must have possessed Post Graduation in Economics / MBA in Finance from a recognized university with 5 to 10 years of experience in managing various projects. Candidates should also have knowledge of MS-Office- Word, Excel, Power Point, email applications etc.
Candidates who are going to apply their age should be between 30 to 45 years. Relaxation in upper age may be applicable for the deserving candidates as per the norms of organization.
Notification of IGIDR Recruitment: Read Here
Candidates who will be appointed as Project Officer they will get the remuneration of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month by the organization.
Appointment Method for IGIDR Careers:
The recruitment panel of organization will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of their applications and then called for the selection process which includes test/ interview.
Preparation Tips to Qualify Written Exam/Interview:
Steps to Fill IGIDR Application form:
- First of all candidates are required to log on to the official website of Indira Gandhi Institute Of Development Research that is igidr.ac.in
- On the home page, go to the “Latest News” section and then hit on “New Job Posting: Project Officer” link.
- An advertisement will be displayed on your screen in the form of pdf.
- Read all the details carefully and download application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the form with complete information in accurate manner.
- After that, attach the photocopies of requisite documents/ testimonials with filled in form.
- Enclose this form in an envelope mentioning the ‘Post Applied for Project Officer’ on the top of envelope.
- Finally, sent it to the postal address as customized below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065
Check Here: Jobs in Mumbai
Closing date for receipt of application form: 16-01-2017
Applier may grab all the essential details related to IGIDR Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official notification as given in the above section of this page. Eagar contenders can avail all the newest job updates by stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal. Candidates can also join us on facebook and google plus to get updates on their facebook wall.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|