IGNOU Prospectus 2019
Students who are interested in taking admission in UG/PG/Diploma Courses in Indira Gandhi National Open University they must download the IGNOU Prospectus 2019 Pdf by visiting to the official website of University that is ignou.ac.in.
Students will also obtain IGNOU Prospectus 2019 from the nearest regional centre of the university personally by visiting there. They need to pay the required minimum fee for the Indira Gandhi National Open University prospectus depending upon the discipline.
IGNOU Prospectus Download!!!
There are more than 232 programs offered by the university and the ignou.ac.in prospectus contains all details regarding each course available. The IGNOU Admission Brochure helps students in getting more and actual details about the course, fees structure, and other enquiries that they do not ask while taking admission. IGNOU has a dense network of 56 Regional Centers and over 3,000 Study Centers across the country to assist students
Applying candidates can also get complete details like Eligibility Criteria, Procedure for Admission, IGNOU Re-Admission, Admission Procedure and other details of IGNOU Admission through this web page. So, to check IGNOU Prospectus 2019 directly, appliers are needed to scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Check Here Updated: IGNOU University Courses List
For Master’s Degree Programs:
According to the details given in IGNOU Prospectus , to get admission in Masters Course candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration in concerned discipline with good academic records from recognized University/ Institute
Bachelor’s Degree Course:
As per the details available in IGNOU Prospectus, to complete the Graduation Course candidates must have completed 10+2 / intermediate in respective stream from a recognized board.
Diplomas and Certificates Programs:
- Diplomas and Certificates Programs depends on Graduate or Post program if candidates applying for a Bachelor Diplomas or Certificate so they must have done 10 + 2 standard or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject from well recognized Board.
- Post Graduate Diplomas or Certificate so they must have completed Bachelors Degree and above (with English as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level).
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
What’s the Procedure for Admission?
Candidates can get admission in IGNOU on the basis of Entrance Exam. The authorities of IGNOU organize entrance exam for the particular course. Appliers have to secure minimum stipulated marks to qualify in the examination.
Way To Obtain IGNOU Brochure:
Candidates can also order Indira Gandhi National Open University Prospectus. In this concern, candidates have to send Demand Draft (DD) of prescribed fee in favour of Ignou, New Delhi, to Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68. The “Fees” for prospectus depends on the discipline you are ordering the prospectus for. Before going to order prospectus, appliers need to confirm fee from regional centres by contacting them via email or phone or mentioned in notification of IGNOU Admission.
Examination Fees given in IGNOU Prospectus:
As per the guidelines given in IGNOU Prospectus, To submit the examination form of any course it is essential for students to pay the examination fees along. The amount of examination fees to be submitted is Rs.120/per course. Payment of IGNOU Examination Fee will be done through Bank Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at city under which the examination centre falls
Submission of Examination Form
Dates for submission
|For June TEE||Late Fee||For December TEE||Late Fee|
1st March to 31st March
|NIL||1st September to 30th Sept.||NIL|
|1st April to 30th April||Rs.500/-||1st October to 31st October||Rs.500/-|
|1st May to 15th May||Rs.1000/-||1st October to 31st October||Rs.1000/-|
Where to Submit:
Amount of examination fees must be submitted only at the concerned Regional Centre under which student’s examination centre falls.
Check Now: IGNOU Exam Form
Fee Exemption for SC/ST Students:
Candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, enrolled for January 2019 are exempted from fee under the SCSP and TSP Schemes in compliance of guidelines issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India (GOI).
Applicants, who are not eligible to pass their within the maximum duration, they can apply for re-admission for additional period in continuation of the earlier period as under:
|Programmes||Duration of the Programme||Re-admission Validity|
|Certificate Programmes||6 Months||6 Months|
|Diploma/PG Diploma Programmes and all other Programmes* with one year duration||1 Year||1 Year|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||3 Years||2 Years|
|Master’s Degree Programmes||2 Years||2 Years|
You Can Also Check: IGNOU Re-Registration
How to download IGNOU Prospectus?
To download the IGNOU Prospectus 2019 candidates are required to follow the instructions given below:
- First of all, applicants, who want to download their IGNOU Prospectus, should log on to the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now, go to the menu bar of home page and select “Student Support” tab.
- After that, from drop down list you need to press on “Student Zone” option.
- Then, select “Admission Announcement” tab and now a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- After that, choose “Common Prospectus 2019 English” link.
- Now, IGNOU Prospectus PDF will be opened on your device’s screen.
- After choosing that link, you need to select course name and check all the details.
- At last, save it on your desktop and take a print out of it for future reference.
IGNOU Admission Procedure:
- First of all, applicants, who want to take admission in IGNOU, need to fill registration form which is available on the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- After visiting the site, press “Student Zone” shown at the homepage and choose “Admission” section for online form.
- Now, select “Online Admission” tab and fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After that, candidates need to follow “Applicant Login” section and login with registered ID and password.
- If you are “New User” then press on “Register Yourself” option and fill all asked details in registration form.
- Once you will register yourself, login with ID and password and fill IGNOU Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, need to upload scan necessary & required documents.
- At last, press “submit” button for the final the final submission of it and take a print out of it for future reference and send it to the postal address.
- Application must be attached with all required documents.
- Participated candidates need to visit the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now, press “Student Zone” and choose “Downloads” section and download the format of application form
- Fill the application form with complete details in correct manner and must attached essential documents / testimonials or send it to regional centers of IGNOU.
- Pass Port size Photograph
- Age certificate wherever required
- Experience certificate wherever required
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph.
- Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s)
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) Minority candidates)
- If you are applying for MCA and have studied Mathematics at 10+2/Graduation level, attach marks sheet as proof.
- Attached a Pay Order/Demand Draft for the Programme Fee/Fee for the first year/Semester and have written your name, programme code and application No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft, issued by the bank.
- Attached documentary proof (photocopy of BPL ration card), in case of below poverty line students.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
You can check Official Link to download IGNOU Prospectus. Applicants can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D to get latest updates time to time regarding IGNOU Prospectus 2019. To get more information regarding IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus, IGNOU MBA Prospectus or IGNOU M.PhilProspectus candidates are advised to keep visit our web portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU Scholarship||IGNOU Question Paper|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Sample Papers||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU Student Zone||IGNOU OPENMAT|