The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is one of Best B- School in India and it has set up different IIFT Fees for its various courses. The IIFT Fee Structure of all various courses such as MBA-IB (Full-Time), MBA-IB (Weekend), Executive MBA, Certificate Course ETC is given below. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an independent Institute recognized by the Government of India in 1963 and it has institutes at two locations – Delhi and Kolkata. Check the IIFT Bangalore Fee Structure, IIFT Delhi Fee Structure and other through this page.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade flagship Course is Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB) making IIFT the only Institute among top 10 B-schools of India to provide such a Course. It is one of the leading B-schools providing MBA in International Business, stands next to IIFT’s other campus in Delhi. Just scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the complete information regarding IIFT Fees 2018.
IIFT Opens New Campus at Kakinada: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), the deemed university is most important institute providing MBA in International Business. Besides from this, Delhi and Kolkata campuses in India and at Dar-es-Salam campus in Tanzania, IIFT have launched Kakinada campus in Andhra Pradesh.
IIFT Delhi Fees
Name of Courses
|Fees of IIFT (Approximately)|
|IIFT Delhi Fees Structure for General/OBC||IIFT Delhi Fees 2018 for SC/ST/PH||IIFT Delhi MBA Fees for |
|Rs. 7 LPA||Rs. 3.5 LPA||USD 29,000 p.a.|
|Rs. 2.5 LPA||Rs. 1.25 LPA||USD 25,000|
|Rs. 3.5 lakhs|
Rs. 1.75 lakhs
IIFT Kolkata Fees
|Name of Courses|
|IIFT Fees Structure 2018|
|General/ OBC||SC/ST/PH||Foreign candidates|
|MBA IB||Rs. 15,20,000||Rs. 7,60,000||US$ 55,000|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 3,50,000||Rs. 1,75,000||NA|
|Certificate Course||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 32,500|
IIFT Bangalore Fees
|Category||Tuition fee||Other charges|
|Foreign National/ NRI/ Children of NRI||US$ 55,000||Rs. 50,000|
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Residential/ Hostel/ Accommodation Fee for MBA (IB)
|Campus||IIFT MBA Fees for Hostel||Mess Charges|
|Around Rs.4000 p.m.|
Rs. 57,000 (Single Occupancy)
Attention Please: The exact amount of tuition fee and other charges, applicable for MBA (IB) 2018-20 Courses will be conversant to the shortlisted contenders at the time of sending the offer letters in March/ April 2018.
Courses Offered by IIFT
MBA in International Business (MBA-IB)
- Two-year MBA (International Business) – Full Time
- Three-year MBA (International Business) – Weekend
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Marketing (EPGDIM)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital And Financial Markets (EPGDCFM)
- Full time / part time Doctoral Courses
Here you can find the Complete Details of IIFT 2018: Visit Here
IIFT Registration Fees / IIFT Exam Fees
- The IIFT Form Fees for IIFT Entrance Exam is Rs.1550/- for General Category candidates.
- The IIFT Application Fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates is Rs.775.
- Candidates can apply online only by making payment online or by DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Foreign Trade” payable at New Delhi.
- The fee includes application screening and Entrance Test Fee and the candidates are not required to pay any other fee.
- A fee of Rs.1000/- will be charged for changing the opted Centre.
IIFT College Fees and Scholarship
- The MBA Course consists of 6 trisem overall with duration of 06 months for each.
- The approximate fee is around Rs. 8, 50,000/- per year (Including Hostel and mess charges which are compulsory) which needs to be paid at the end of each trisem according to distribution provided by administration.
- Only students from lower income groups get a chance to apply for scholarship and it is provided on case to case basis. The category students are charged less than 50% of actual fee.
- Approximately 20 students get the benefit of scholarship each year.
Check Here: IIFT Admission 2018
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
- Contenders must possess Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 8th October, 2018
- No age limit to appear in IIFT entrance exam.
- The admission of a candidate who joins the course on provisional basis but fails to qualify in the Bachelor’s degree examination is liable to be cancelled.
IIFT Admission Process
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC/SC/ST/PH categories will be selected based on their overall performance in Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing.
- Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing session is possible to be held in the month of January/February 2018 at Candidates will be called for these sessions based on their score in Written Test.
Contenders can connect us on Face book and Google Plus to acquire capable interrelated information regarding IIFT Fees 2018 openly to your wall. You may also subscribe our Email service which is completely free. Aspirants can subscribe us to get free email alerts or bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting the latest information concerning IIFT Executive MBA Fees.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|IIFT Exam 2018||IIFT 2018 Question Paper|
|IIFT Admit Card||IIFT Syllabus 2018|
|IIFT Results||How To Apply For Education Loan|