Admission in IIFT 2019 starts !!! To apply against IIFT MBA (IB) Admission, contenders need to do online registration first then they have to submit the application form through proper mode. Submission process against IIFT 2019 MBA Admission ends on
14-09-2018 24-09-2018 (Extended)
Updated On: 19-09-2018
IIFT MBA IB Registration Dates Extended!!
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has decided to extend the MBA IB Registration Dates for IIFT 2019 Admission. Now the last date for the IIFT Registration is 24-09-2018.
As per the reports, the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade decided to extend the dates because of extensive requests received from the students of flood-affected areas. Now candidates have 10 more days to register for the IIFT MBA.
As the last date to fill the IIFT MBA IB Application form has been extended, those candidates who wish to make changes or rectify any mistake in the application form will have more days to do so.
Once the submission proper gets over, the organization will conduct written exam on 02-12-2018 at respective examination centres. Before appearing in the IIFT 2019 Admission Test, contenders must download the syllabus and admit card.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission 2019:
No candidate will get an entry in examination centre without IIFT Exam Admit Card. For your convenience, complete IIFT 2019 Exam Pattern and syllabus is available at the below section of this web page.
We have updated here the whole information like IIFT Admission, Eligibility, Application Dates from the latest IIFT Notification 2019. To get the complete details you need to go through the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying Examination: Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3-duration in any discipline from well recognized University / Institute.
Minimum Marks: Entrants should qualify the above exam at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories).
Nationality: Indian as well as Foreign nationals are eligible to take Admission in IIFT.
Appearing Candidates: Those contenders who are in final year of Graduation, hence they can also apply for for IIFT 2019 Admission. However, such applicants are required to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination.
No Age Limit: No age limit is prescribed by the authority for IIFT 2019.
IIFT Application Fee
Contenders can pay the application fee either through Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Master) or through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
|For General/ OBC||Rs. 1650/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 825/-|
|For Foreign Nationals/ NRIs||US$ 85/ Rs. 5,500|
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
IIFT Fee Structure 2019
Tuition Fee and other Charges
|Category||Annual tuition fee||Other charges for 1st Year||Other charges for 2nd Year|
|Indian Students||Rs. 8,35,000||Rs. 32,500||Rs. 22,500|
|Foreign Nationals and NRI Students||US$30,000||Rs. 32,500||Rs. 22,500|
Lodging and Boarding Charges
|Campus||Hostel Fee||Mess Charges|
Ist Year: Rs. 47,000/- (Triple occupancy)
|Approximately Rs. 4000/- p.m.|
|Kolkata||Rs. 57,000/- (Single occupancy)|
Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the application fee by either of the following modes:
- Online Mode (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking)
- Demand Draft
Get Here Fee Structure: IIFT Fees For All Courses
IIFT Admission 2019 Process
There are 3 stages or rounds involved in IIFT Admission:
- The written examination will be conducted on 23rd Nov 2019 by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- The applicants must clear this IIFT Exam to get qualify for next rounds of the selection procedure.
- IIFT 2019 Exam Date will be announced soon.
- The IIFT 2019 Results will be declared most probably in the month of December.
- The successful contenders of written examination will be eligible to take part in Essay writing.
- In this round the contenders will have to write an essay on given topic within specified time period.
- The purpose of conducting essay round is to check the communication skills of the applicants.
- The applicants will have to clear this round to get qualify for next round which is Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview:
- The applicants will be finally selected based on their performance in this round.
- The successful applicants of written examination & essay writing both the rounds will be called for this round Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI).
- This round will be conducted in the campus itself.
- First of all the applicants will have to go through GD round then personal interview round.
IIFT Exam Pattern 2019
- IIFT 2019 Paper is the Pen and Paper IIFT Entrance Exam 2019.
- The question paper will include 5 sections namely English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- Total 123 questions will be appeared in the examination. Number of questions varies every year.
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type and the medium of the test will be English only.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- Each section will contain different marks ranges from 0.5 to 1.00.
- There is a provision of negative marking. 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Topic||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Section 1||General Awareness||26||0.5||13|
|Section 2||English Usage||20||0.75||15|
|Section 3||Logical Reasoning||20||1.0||20|
|Section 4||Quantitative Ability||20||1.0||20|
Download Here: IIFT Previous Year Question Papers
How to Apply for IIFT MBA Admission 2019?
Entrants can apply for IIFT Notification 2019 either through online mode or offline mode:
- First visit the official site of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade that is www.iift.edu for IIFT 2019 Admission.
- On home page of official site select “Admission 2019” link.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and you will be on a new page.
- Now fill IIFT online application form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment of application fee and upload the scanned copies of relevant documents.
- After completion of IIFT application form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of IIFT Application Form 2019 for future use.
Apply Online Here: IIFT Login Sign In/Sign Up
- IIFT 2019 Application Form can also be obtained through post by sending a DD of requisite amount along with the “Request Application”.
- The candidates belonging from SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) category have to send the printout of the IIFT 2019 Registration form along with self attested Caste certificate
- Candidates making payment through DD have to mandatorily send the DD along with printout of filled-in IIFT Registration 2019 form to the IIFT office.
- All the enclosures should be reached by registered post/speed post/courier only to the prescribed address:
IIFT Admission Dates 2019:
|Last date to apply online for IIFT 2019 Admission||14-09-2018|
|Last date to apply online and to submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs||15-02-2019|
|Written Exam||02-12-2018 (10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon)|
IIFT Syllabus 2019
English Comprehension: Contextual usage, Comprehension of passage, Fill In the Blanks, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Analogies, Antonyms, Errors in word choice, Sentence correction, Punctuation, etc.
|General Knowledge & Awareness: Current Affairs, Constitution, Countries, Sports CE, Persons, Awards & Honors, Famous Personalities, Buildings, Languages, Animals, Inventions & Discoveries, Currencies, Indian & World Geography, Indian & World History, Democratic policy, Current Events, etc.|
|Logical Reasoning: Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Statements and conclusions, Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, definitely true, Statements and assumptions, Identifying Probably true, Puzzles, Family tree problem, Symbol Based problems, Matrix arrangements, Coding, and decoding, etc.|
Quantitative Analysis: Geometry, Percentages, Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Profit & Loss, Harmonic mean, Number system, Averages, Percentages, Alligation & Mixtures, Partnership, Number Base System, Arithmetic progression, Time-Speed-Distance, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Permutations & Combinations etc. Hit Here for Complete: IIFT Syllabus
IIFT 2019 Admit Card
- To all provisionally registered applicants, the IIFT Admit Card 2019 will be sent through post.
- The applicants can download IIFT Hall Ticket 2019 if they won’t receive it through post, they can download online at the official website of IIFT by logging into their individual account at the official website.
- Without producing the valid IIFT Admit Card no applicants will be allowed to enter the Test Centre.
- Also, bring the photo ID for the purpose of verification.
IIFT Answer Key 2019
The IIFT 2019 Solutions will be available in official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade after 2-3 days of successful completion of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam. The applicants will be able to get an idea about their approx marks for IIFT 2019 Examination. IIFT 2019 Answer Key will enable the candidates to estimate the chances of selection for further rounds of admission.
IIFT Results 2019 / IIFT Scorecard 2019
IIFT 2019 Result will be declared in the 1st week of Jan 2019. The IIFT Results will contain the name, application number/roll number of candidates selected for further rounds of admission process. IIFT 2019 Scorecard will be available for downloading after few days of IIFT Exam Result announcement.
Publication of IIFT 2019 Score Card will be done in the 1st week of Jan 2019. Candidates can download their score card by entering roll number and DOB. You can also check the IIFT 2019 Result Date ion IIFT 2019 Notification.
Overall IIFT Cut Off 2019:
Candidates can get an idea of expected cut off by looking at the previous year exam. The cut off is released sectional wise and category wise. Candidate need to score minimum marks required in each section and also clear overall cut off.
|Category||IIFT 2018 Cut Off||IIFT 2017 Cut off|
Sectional Wise Cut Off Of Previous Year IIFT
|Section||Cut off for IIFT 2018||Cut off for IIFT 2017|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||7.5||9.67|
|Analytical Reasoning and Data interpretation||5.5||8|
Check Ranking Wise: Top MBA Colleges In India
IIFT Exam Analysis
- IIFT MBA Entrance Exam keeps on introducing changes in number of questions and sections also.
- As per the IIFT Exam Pattern you may expect fewer questions to be solved in same time limit of 2 hours in IIFT 2019.
- IIFT 2019 held on 02-12-2018 brought with it many changes especially in the sectional composition of questions, level of difficulty and weightage awarded to each section.
- While Weightage to LRDI section was increased, the weightage to GK and Quant was reduced.
IIFT Placements 2019
The IIFT Delhi Placements 2019 will be held under pursuing of International Business Courses for applicants in two various states. With completing this program, a applicant also will get various placements and they claim 18 Lakh IIFT Average Package 2019 by International and Domestic offers. In IIFT Placements, four candidates must have bagged more than 1 crore as annual package with completing this course.
IIFT Placement Report 2019
|Number of students participating||258|
|Number of participating companies||94|
|Number of PPOs/PPIs||74|
|Number of international offers||20|
|Highest international compensation||USD 1,50,000|
|Highest domestic compensation||Rs.26 Lakh per annum|
|Average Salary||Rs.18.41 lakh per annum|
If you want to know more about IIFT 2019, so visit the Official Link. If you have any query about above mentioned details do comment in the below given comment box. Candidates may get latest updates through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you can also subscribe us to get free email alerts. You can also bookmark the web portal page by pressing Ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||MBA Entrance Exam In India|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||Student Success Strategies|
|NIRF India Ranking||Check Best Opportunities after UG|