IIM Kashipur Admission
To get admission in Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, individuals must fulfill all the pre described Eligibility mentioned in the Notification. Further eligible candidates must fill the Application Form for IIM Kashipur Admission 2019 before the last date.
The Admission Committee of Indian Institute of Management Kashipur will select individuals on the basis of CAT Score, Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI) Rounds. Further selected individuals will be provided admission as per the criteria prepared for each category by the organisation.
Check Here – IIM Kashipur Admission Notification
Here in this web page we have provided IIM Kashipur Cutoff and also weightage structure of the last year. The CAT cutoff marks for different Indian Institute of Management swill be different that will be going to announce by the officials soon.
To gain more details regarding the IIM Kashipur Admission Procedure for 2019 -2021 session, scroll down the below section of this web page which is well prepared and structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIM Kashipur Admission 2019
Courses Available for IIM Kashipur Admission
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) – 2-year Programme
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGPM) – a 2-year Programme
- Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) – Residential Programme
- Executive Fellowship Programme in Management (EFPM) – Non-residential Doctoral Programme
Why Do Post Graduation? meeting someone online
IIM Kashipur Admission 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Individuals who are interested to apply for the available courses Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, they must Post-Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with a Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification (OR) Five year integrated Post-Graduation Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent (OR) A professional qualification duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU equivalent to master’s degree (like CA, CMA, CS) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
Read Out Here: ways to flirt with my husband
IIM Kashipur Admission Procedure
The Indian Institute of Management, Kashipur will select candidates for admission in the above said programmes on the basis of following stages-
First of all, the organisation will filter out individuals on the basis of marks secured in the common reentrance test i.e. CAT exam. The Organisation will decide a certain cut off for the individuals as per its norms. Those who will fulfill the required cut off, they will be called for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
IIM Kashipur Cutoff for CAT 2018 – Category-wise
- TBD – To be decided by the Directors of Common Admission Process (CAP) participating IIMs
- ARC – Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- DILR – Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- QA – Quantitative Analysis
Candidates who will be shortlisted have to go through the further IIM Kashipur Admission Process i.e. Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). Following table depicts the Weightage to Written Ability Test and Personal Interview
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||10|
|Personal Interview (PI)||20|
|Total Weightage given to this stage||30|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success
Weightage to different Selection factors
|Components||Weight (PGP)||Method of Scoring|
|CAT Score (CS)||30||CS = (Candidate’s CAT Score/Highest CAT Score)*30|
|Class – X Marks (XM)||5||XM = (Candidates class X percentage) *5|
|Class –XII Marks (12M)||5||XM = (Candidates class XII percentage)*5|
|Graduation Marks (GM)||10||GM=X|
|Post-Graduation (PG)||5||IF (Highest qualification = Post Graduation)|
PG = 5 else PG = 0
|Work Experience (WE)||5||Months||Scores|
|60 and above||0|
What to do after Graduation? Check Best Opportunities after UG
- Academic Discipline – 5
- Academic discipline pursued apart from Engineering = 5; Else = 0
- Diversity Factor: Gender – 5
- Female or Transgender = 5; Else = 0;
- Shortlist Total – 70
Final Stage: IIM Kashipur Admission Criteria 2019-21
Grand Total (C) = WAT & PI Total + Shortlist Total
The Grand Total will be used to rank students according to their merit.
Also, the Indian Institute of Management, Kashipur will provide relaxation to the reserved category as per the norms of the Government.
Procedure to apply for IIM Kashipur Admission 2019
To fill the IIM Kashipur Admission Form, concerned students must follow these steps-
- Initially, Visit the official web portal of Indian Institute of Management Kashipur which is www.iimkashipur.ac.in to get the IIM Kashipur Application form.
- Further hit on the “Admission” tab available in the Highlights section on the home page.
- Search for the suitable link for Institute of Management Kashipur Admission and then hit on the link to get the notification regarding the IIM Admission in Kashipur.
- Go through the IIM Kashipur Admission Notification.
- Now revisit the earlier web page and look for the suitable link for the application form.
- Hit on the application form link and then start filling the application form carefully.
- Recheck the Kashipur IIM Kashipur Admission Form and then submit it as directed by the web page
Press Here To Get IIM Kashipur Official Website
Last date to apply – Notify soon
Grab more information about the IIM Kashipur Admission 2019, by visiting the official website of the Institution. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest updates about all University activities.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|