IIM Shillong Recruitment
Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites all the capable and accomplished candidates to apply for IIM shillong faculty. For the same, IIM Shillong Recruitment notification has been professed. Candidates who are looking for vacancies in IIM Shillong can fill IIM Shillong application form in a prescribed format. The completed application form along with all the documents should be sent to the below give postal address. To apply for IIM Shillong Recruitment 2017, you must read all the eligibility norms.
Those aspirants who want to acquire jobs for the post o0f Professor must be Ph.D holders or its equivalent with a good academic record. If you want any further query related to IIM Shillong Recruitment 2018 then you must have a glance on the below section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IIM Shillong Recruitment
IIM Shillong vacancy Details:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
What are the Required Qualifications?
Candidates who desire to apply for IIM Shillong jobs must have Ph.D with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record and experience throughout.
Check here: Graduate Jobs
What is the age limitation for IIM Shillong jo9b?
Minimum age of the candidates applying for IIM Shillong job vacancies must be 18 years and maximum age will be decided later on as per the norms issued by the Government of India.
Retired Professors (upto 70 years of age) from IITs, IIMs, NITIE, IISc Bangalore and IISERs may also apply for Visiting Faculty.
How much Emoluments will the selected candidates paid?
The selected candidates for the above said vacant post will be paid the amount of salary as given in the table:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Professor||PB- 4 Rs. 37400 – 67000/- with AGP Rs. 10500/-|
|Associate Professor||PB- 4 Rs. 37400 – 67000/- with AGP Rs. 9500/-|
|Assistant Professor||PB- 3 Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with AGP Rs. 8000/-|
What is the Assortment Procedure?
The Screening Committee of the Institute is going to shortlist the candidates for the interview on the basis of their qualifications and experience. Candidates are suggested to give their best in the interview round if they wish to be a part of this institute.
How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:
How to apply for IIM Shillong faculty recruitment?
You can follow the below given instructions to apply for Indian Institute Of Management Shillong Recruitment:
- From the very beginning you have to log on to the official website of Indian Institute Of Management Shillong that is www.iimshillong.ac.in
- After this you will be on the home page and you have to press “Careers@IIM” given under “What is New” section visible at the bottom of the page.
- Now a new page will appear and you can see all the current vacancies on the page.
- You can hit on the suitable link and then read the complete advertisement.
- After reading the advertisement, the candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the details in the form; attach all the educational documents, certificates and all the testimonials required and also affix recent passport size photograph with foprm.
- Keep the completed form in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application for the post of…..”
- Send the form to the postal address which is clearly stated below.
- Candidates who are already in service are required to apply Online and can take out the hard copy of the application and send it through Proper Channel.
RGIIM Shillong, Mayurbhanj Complex,
Shillong – 793014,
- Last date to send the application form through e-mail: 31.10.2017
- Last date to send the application form through post: 06.11.2017
Aspirants can visit the Official Link and get all the information in regards of IIM Shillong Recruitment 2017–2018. You can subscribe to this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com if you want to get all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|