CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun has issued a notification entitled as IIP Recruitment. the organization is inviting applications from eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Scientist/ Sr. Scientist.
Candidates, having satisfying elingility criteria as prescribed in IIP Jobs advertisement, can apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment via online process till 05-05-2018. Hard copy of online application form should also be sent to the respective address on or before 18-05-2018.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|07/04/2018||IIP Recruitment||Indian Institute of Petroleum Sr. Scientist Jobs||Ph.D (Chemistry)/ M.E/ M.Tech||18/05/2018||See Notification|
CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2018 Notification
Aspirants are required to apply for IIP Recruitment 2018-19 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIP Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
Educational Qualification for CSIR-IIP Recruitment:
Candidates, who are going to apply for CSIR IIP Vacancies, they must have following qualifications:
|Post Name||Academic Records|
with 2‐3 years experience
|Sr. Scientist||Ph.D. (Chemistry) with two years|
relevant experience/B.Tech. in Chemical
Engineering with MBA in marketing with
three years relevant experience
|Sr. Scientist/Scientist||Ph.D (Chemistry) with two years|
Find Latest: Ph.D Jobs
IIP Jobs Age Limitations and Salary Details:
Candidates, interested to apply for IIP Scientist Recruitment, can check the details of age limits and salary from below stated table:
|Sr. No||*Upper Age Limit not|
(as on last date )
|Emoluments (in Rs.)|
|3.||37/32 Years||1,00,926.00/ 87,273.00|
Relaxation in Age:
The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the post are reserved for respective categories, on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of interview.
To apply for IIP Vacancies, candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/‐ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum” payable at Dehradun.
IIP Job Selection Procedure:
How to apply for IIP Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Scientist Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum Scientist that is www.iip.res.in
- Now you need to follow “News & Events” section, located at the leftward of home page.
- From that section you have to hit on “Advt. No. 03/2018 Recruitment of Sr. Scientist/Scientist” link.
- Now you are required to press “more details …” link, under “Advt. No. 03/2018: Recruitment of Sr. Scientist/Scientist” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of IIP Notification, having all the details about CSIR IIP Jobs.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you have to go through the previous page and hit on “Apply Now” link.
- Now you have to fill IIP Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Controller of Administration,
CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. IIP,
Mohkampur, Haridwar Road,
- Last Date for Receipt of online application: 05-05-2018
- Last date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form: 18-05-2018
To get rest details about IIP Recruitment 2018-19, you may visit the Official Link. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|