IIST Admission Date for B.Tech+M.Sc/M.Tech Programmes has been released !! Students keen to apply for IIST M.tech Admission or IIST B.tech Admission can submit their online application forms on scheduled date i.e. from 22-05-2019 to 05-06-2019.
Only students meeting the IIST Admission Eligibility are eligible to go for registration. After the submission of application, students need to participate in IIST Admission Procedure. Selected candidates as per IIST UG Admission Rank List have to participate in Counselling round.
IIST Undergraduate Admission Procedure
IIST 2019 Admission comprises submission of online applications, declaration of rank list and commencement of counselling rounds. After the completion of IIST Trivandrum Admission procedure, students can attend the classes.
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided the complete details regarding IIST Admission 2019-2020 Application for B.Tech+M.Sc/M.Tech courses at the beneath section, so please have a look as soon as possible.
Offered Courses For IIST Admission:
- 4-Year B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering
- 4-Year B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (with specialization in Avionics)
- 5-Year Dual Degree (B.Tech. + Master of Science/Master of Technology)
The 5-year Dual Degree programme leads to B.Tech. degree in Engineering Physics and any of the following Post-Graduate degree specializations:
(i) Master of Science (Astronomy & Astrophysics)
(ii) Master of Technology (Earth System Science)
(iii) Master of Science (Solid State Physics)
(iv) Master of Technology (Optical Engineering) (There is no exit option at the end of four years).
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Seat Matrix for Different Programmes:
|B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)||60|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||60|
|Dual Degree (B.Tech. + Master of Science/Master of Technology)||20|
IIST Admission 2019 – Reservation of Seats:
Candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved based on relaxed criteria as per applicable rules of the Government of India. The categories included are
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 7.5%
- Other Backward Castes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL): 27%
- Persons with Disabilities (PD): 5% (Horizontal Reservation)
IIST Admission Criteria 2019:
- The candidates who belong to Indian origin can only apply for IIST.
- Candidates of General and OBC cast must be born on or before 1st October 1993, and students who fall under SC, ST and PD must be born on or before 1st October 1988.
- The candidate must have the authentic proofs to verify their age.
- The Candidate must secure 75% in their 12th board exam. The percentage can be relaxed in the SC, ST and PD up to 65%.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
The Candidate who is applying must qualify anyone requirement:
- 10+2 conducted by the any recognized central/state board, recognized by the Association Of Indian Universities(AIU),
- Intermediate or two-year pre-university exam by any recognized board.
- Vocational Higher Secondary examination
- Senior secondary school examinations conducted by National Institute of open schooling with minimum 5 subjects.
- The candidates who desire to be part of B-Tech At IIST then they have to secure minimum prescribed marks by category.
- For General Category 20% marks and minimum 5% marks in each subject (Physics, chemistry and Maths).
- Other Backward Classes: Non Creamy layer- 18% in aggregate and 4.5 in three subjects.
- For SC, ST and Pd: 10% marks and minimum 2.5% marks in each subject (Physics, chemistry and maths).
IIST Application Fee 2019:
Applying Students for IIST Admission 2019-20 can pay the non-refundable application fee via online mode through SBI collect which is mentioned below:
|Categories||Gender||Amount (in INR)|
|General and OBC||Male||600|
|General and OBC||Female||300|
|All SC, ST & PD||Male & Female||300|
IIST B.Tech Category Wise Cutoff
|General (GEN)||20%||5% marks|
Non Creamy Layer
(SC, Scheduled Tribe
(ST) & Persons with
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Procedure To Apply For IIST Admission in Under Graduate Courses:
- First of all, students must visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.iist.ac.in
- You need to go through the menu bar and hit “Admission” tab.
- Under the drop down list, students need to follow “Undergraduate” link.
- Read the complete details and eligible students have to submit their IIST Admission Form.
- Make the payment of requisite fee and Recheck IIST Online Admission Fee.
- After that, you have to check complete IIST Online Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of Application Form for future use.
IIST Graduate Admission Dates:
|Release of admission brochure||07-05-2019|
|Last date for registration||05-06-2019|
|Last Date to submit|
the application fee
|Release of rank list||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling begins||1st week of July 2019|
IIST Post Graduate Admission Dates:
|Online submission of applications||1st week of April 2019|
|IIST Application Form 2019 Last Date||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Display of shortlisted|
candidates for Test/Interview
|3rd week of May 2019|
|Interview||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling begins||3rd week of June 2019|
To know more about IIST Admission 2019-2020, contenders are suggested to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com while you may go through the above mentioned Official Link also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IIST Rank List||NIRF India Ranking|
|Distance Engineering Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Engineering Entrance Exam Notification||Not Interested in Engineering After 12th|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||List Of Entrance Exams In India|