IIT Indore Recruitment
Online application forms are invited to recruit eligible candidates for Non/Teaching Jobs. Advt has been circulated for IIT Indore Recruitment on its official portal. Interested and skilled applicants can apply through online mode for such vacant posts before the last date that is 15-07-2018.
Candidates must go through the advertisement IITI/Fac. Recruit./PROF./May/2018/05 provided on official link and make sure whether they are eligible for IIT Indore Recruitment 2018 or not and also are satisfied with the entire terms and conditions demanded by the Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
Professor Jobs Open in Indian Institute of Technology Indore!!!
Candidates will be firstly shortlisted strictly on the basis of their qualifications for interview which is being conducted with the objective to do final selection of the candidates for the post of professors in Indore IIT.
To grasp more details regarding IIT Indore Recruitment 2018-19 contenders must go through the content provided below by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Post Name: Professor
Candidates must have attained PhD. Degree in the relevant areas of specialization they have applied with a good score and good academic record.
Find More: Ph.D Jobs
Applicants are required to have age below 50 years to be eligible for the recruitment in IIT Indore. Relaxation will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the government only to the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Those who will get appointed for non-teaching jobs will be paid a basic salary of Rs.1,59,100/-. Total pay scale received by the selected candidate will be Rs. 1, 89,585/- per month.
IIT Indore Recruitment Process:
Candidates will get selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the screening authority of the organization.
Steps to apply for IIT Indore Recruitment:
- The very first step that candidates have to follow is to visit IIT Indore official website that is www.iiti.ac.in or the direct link mentioned below to fill their online application form.
- Hit the “Recruitment” tab from the home page of the official portal and press “Faculty Appointments” through which you will be navigated to a new page.
- Now press the link for “Advertisement for Recruitment of Professor at IIT Indore” and go through the advertisement carefully.
- If they are eligible for the vacant positions then come back to the previous page and hit the link to apply online for IIT Recruitment.
- There they have to register into the registration portal and then fill the required details in the application form.
- Details filled in the form must be correct and true otherwise organization can reject the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the duly application form as it may be useful in future.
Last date to apply online: 15-07-2018
After going through the above content it must have become easier for the candidates to apply for IIT Indore Recruitment 2018-19 through online mode. In case of any problem they may pen down their query in the comment box given below.
IIT Indore Recruitment
For 25 Non-Teaching Posts, Online Link is Active Now!!! Indian Institute of Technology Indore is known as IIT Indore, an Institute of national importance under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Now, IIT Indore Recruitment Notification has been updated by Indian Institute of Technology on its official website for employment purpose.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore invites Online Applications from interested and eligible for filling up Non-Teaching positions on regular basis. Contenders who find themselves eligible and want to get job in IIT Indore can apply for IIT Indore Recruitment 2018 via online process.
IIT Indore Non-Teaching Recruitment Last date 02nd July!!!
Those contenders who are going to apply for IIT Indore Recruitment 2018 need to submit their online application form till the last date that is 02-07-2018. After submitting IIT Indore Online Form, candidates will have to send the hard copy of it till 09-07-2018.
Move your cursor downwards for getting more details related to IIT Indore Non teaching Recruitment 2018 as our team www.recruitmentinboxx.com designed this page for your comfort.
Get Here Latest Job Updates: Rozgar Career India
IIT Indore Vacancies and Age Criteria:
|Name of the Post||No. of the IIT Indore Vacancy||IIT Indore Recruitment Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer||01||45 Years|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||02||45 Years|
|Deputy Information Technology Officer||03||40 Years|
|Medical Officer||01||45 Years|
|Placement Officer||01||45 Years|
|Staff Nurse||01||40 Years|
|Technical Manager (Academic Infrastructure)||01||35 Years|
|Deputy Manager||05||35 Years|
|Lab In-charge/Office In-charge||04||30 Years|
Check Latest: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
IIT Indore Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of the IIT Indore Posts||Qualification for IIT Indore Recruitment 2018|
|Scientific Officer||M.Sc in Chemistry with Ph.D degree with 3 years relevant experience in scientific / other relevant areas, handling scientific instruments / equipments.|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||First class B.E/B. Tech (Civil/Electrical) with 3 years’ experience in GP of 4600 or equivalent.|
|Deputy Information Technology Officer||First Class M.E. /M. Tech in CSE or MCA with minimum 3 years’ experience OR|
B.E/B. Tech /M.Sc (CS) with 5 years’ demonstrated relevant experience and knowledge in a reputed IT organization.
|Medical Officer||MBBS degree of a University including completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI)|
|Placement Officer||Master’s degree/ M.B.A. or equivalent with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of 3 years’ OR|
B. Tech. / B.E. with 6 years of experience.
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc. in Nursing with 2 years’ experience OR|
3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with 5 years’ experience
|Manager||Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in the relevant area as Junior Assistant / Deputy Manager in the Grade Pay of 2000 or equivalent.|
|Technical Manager (Academic Infrastructure)||PGDCA and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience in relevant areas|
|Deputy Manager||Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations with 02 years of relevant experience.|
|Lab In-charge/Office In-charge||Candidates having one year relevant experience will be given preference|
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
IIT Indore Recruitment Fee:
Gen/ OBC Category candidates who are going to fill IIT Indore Application Form need to fill application fee of Rs. 500/- awhile on the other hand SC/ ST/ PWD communities & women Category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Fee will be submitted by candidates through proper channel.
IIT Indore Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||IIT Indore Recruitment Pay Level||Salary Details|
|Scientific Officer||11||Rs.68,900 – 1,17,200|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||10||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Deputy Information Technology Officer|
|Staff Nurse||7||Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400|
|Manager||6||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Technical Manager (Academic Infrastructure)||5||Rs.29,200 – 92,300|
|Deputy Manager||4||Rs.25,500 – 81,100|
|Lab In-charge/Office In-charge||1||Rs.18,000 – 56,900|
IIT Indore Selection Process:
On the basis applications candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for final IIT Indore Recruitment process that is written test followed by interview which will be conducted by the experts of Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
Simple steps to apply for IIT Indore Recruitment 2018:
- Login to home page of Indian Institute of Technology Indore that is www.iiti.ac.in to apply for IIT Indore Jobs.
- After that you need to press on “Recruitment” visible at right side.
- Now you are required to hit on “Non Teaching Recruitment” link.
- Then press on “Non Teaching Recruitment” link visible at left side.
- Afterwards you need to press on “Recruitment for Non-Teaching Positions Advertisement” link.
- Within few seconds IIT Indore Advertisement will be opened.
- After reading IIT Indore Notification go back to previous page and press on “Apply Online” tab to fill IIT Indore Online Form.
- Fill IIT Indore Online Application Form with accurate details.
- After that you need to upload all necessary documents/ certificates as per required.
- Now make payment of application fee.
- Lastly, hit o submit tab for final completion of IIT Indore Application Form and take a print out of it and send it to address mentioned below.
Direct IIT Indore Recruitment Official Links
Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Khandwa Road Simrol,
Indore – 453552 India
IIT Indore Recruitment Dates:
- Closing Date to IIT Indore Recruitment Apply Online: 02-07-2018 by 05:00 PM
- Last date to submit hard copy: 09-07-2018 by 05:00 PM
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Contenders can acquire more details related to IIT Indore Recruitment 2018 – 19 by pressing this Official Link also. To be connected with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for more details in this concern or any others, you have to press CTRL + D or subscribe our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|