IIT Madras Admission
In order to apply for the IIT Madras Admission in M.Tech/PhD/MS Programme, contenders are required to submit their IIT Madras Admission 2018 Application Form on or before the last date.
After the successfully completion of the procedure of submission of IIT Madras Admission form 2018, contenders need to go for the further formalities on scheduled dates as mentioned at the beneath section.
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Admission
It is informed to the contenders that to apply for Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Admission in various graduate and post graduate courses you must ensure the required eligibility firstly.
To get more about the IIT Madras Admission 2018, you need to check this page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
IIT Madras Admission
IIT Madras Courses Offered:
- BS & MS
- M.A (Integrated)
- PG Diploma in Metro Rail Technology and Management (UoP)
- M.B.A: Duration – Full Time 2 years Admission thro’ CAT
|Aerospace Engineering||Applied Mechanics|
|Civil Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering|
|Catalysis Technology (Interdisciplinary)||Clinical Engineering (Interdisciplinary)|
|Petroleum Engineering (Interdisciplinary)||—|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
IIT Madras Admission Eligibility 2018:
- IIT Madras M.Tech Admission 2018:
Candidates applying for M.Tech are required to enrolled for GATE 2018 examination or should have graduated from any IIT. The eligibility criteria for GATE qualified candidates and IIT graduates will be different.
- IIT Madras PhD Admission 2018:
Candidates are required to possess Master’s degree/ B.E/ B.Tech in concern field from recognized university or institution with a minimum CGPA as asked in the notification.
- IIT Madras MS Admission 2018:
Those, who are having Bachelor’s degree/ B.Tech/ B.E in relevant field from recognized institution or university and quailed national level post graduate admission examinations such as CAT/ GATE or equivalent.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
IIT Madras Admission Form 2018 Application Fee:
Candidates going to fill IIT Madras Admission Form 2018-2019 are required to make the payment of the following application fee as per the requirement of the course.
|For M.Tech Course|
|For General candidates||Rs.400/-|
|For SC/ST/PwD/Female Candidates||Rs.200/-|
|For Ph.D./ MS Course|
|GN/OBC-NCL Male candidates||Rs.100/-|
|GN/OBC-NCL Female candidates||Rs.50/-|
|SC/ST and PwD candidates||Rs.50/-|
Mode of the Payment
- Applying contenders for IIT Madras M.Tech PhD, MS Admission 2018 need to make the payment of the application fee through Online mode by using Net banking, Credit Card & Debit Card.
- If online transaction failed Candidates can pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, IIT Madras” and send it to the following address with your application No.
The Joint Registrar (Academic),
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
IV Floor, Administration Building,
IIT Campus, Chennai – 600 036
IIT Madras Admission Selection Process 2018:
Selection of appliers will be done as per their educational qualifications and interview and/or test by the Selection Committees of the respective departmentsconducted by the Selection Committees of the respective departments.
IIT Madras Fee Structure 2018:
IT Madras M.Tech Fees
|Details of Fees||July-Dec|
& Water Charges*
Premium (per annum)
Hostel Fees & Mess Charges per Semester:
|Details of Fees||July-Dec|
IIT Madras MS PhD Fees
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Financial Assistance For Selected Candidates:
Selected contenders for the Indian Institute of Technology Madras Admission 2018 will also entitled to receive the following amount of Half-time Teaching Research Assistantship (HTRA) funded by MHRD as well as fellowships from other funding agencies like CSIR, UGC, DST, ICMR, ICAR, AICTE etc. as per their programme:
|For Ph.D./Direct Ph.D./|
Upgraded to Ph.D.
|Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for first 2 years|
|Rs. 28,000/- p.m. for subsequent 3 years.|
|For M.S.||Rs. 12,400/- p.m. for the period of eligibility.|
Fee for International Students:
|1.||One time fees (at the time of admission) (towards one time fee, deposits and application cost )||US $ 261.00||US $ 261.00|
|2a||Semester fees: Tuition Fees||Rs.3,00,000.00||Rs.3,00,000.00|
|3||Hostel Fees||Rs. 6750.00||Rs.6750.00|
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Process To apply for IIT Madras Online Admission 2018:
Contenders meting the required eligibility criteria must follow the given simple points in appropriate manner:
- Go to the official portal of Indian Institute of Technology, Madras that is iitm.ac.in
- Select link “Admission Opened for M.S/Ph.D/M.Tech (2018-19)” from above side of home page.
- Read given instructions and press tab ‘Apply Online’.
- Press tab ‘here to sign in/ sign up’ and after that create a new account by entering required information.
- After that go to ‘Login’ tab and enter ‘Username’ and Password to login your account.
- Now fill IIT Madras Online Application Form2018 form properly and upload your passport size photo and signature etc.
- Pay application fee as motioned above through proper channel.
- Take print out of your IIT Madras Application Form 2018 for future use.
Documents to be submitted for verification at the time of interview/Admission:
- Printed copy of application mailed to the candidates after online registration.
- All the semesters Mark sheet/grade card / provisional / degree certificates beginning from first degree.
- Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates.
- Authorised Doctor’s Certificate with disability descriptions.
- Copy of GATE score or UGC – JRF/NET/CSIR/ DAE-JEST or other fellowship award.
- Project Co-ordinator’s certificate.
Get Best Answer: How To Survive First Year Of College
Documents to be uploaded:
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||File Size: 10 KB to 80 KB|
|File Dimension: 30 mm x 45 mm|
|File Format: JPEG|
|Signature||File Size: 10 KB to 80 KB|
|File Dimension: 80 mm x 35 mm|
|File Format: JPEG|
(Birth Certificate, Passport, etc)
Certificate of Disability
Complete Grade Cards
(for IIT B.Tech Candidates)
|Maximum File Size: 2 MB|
|File Format: PDF|
|Multiple scanned pages|
should be combined into a
single PDF file.
IIT Madras Admission Dates 2018:
IIT Madras M.Tech Admission Dates 2018(Tentative):
|Opening of Website for|
|Closing of Website for|
|Suitability Test/ Interview|
for relevant candidates
|Date of Reporting for|
|Date for Additional Round of|
offers after the Admission
Day(only if there are any unfilled seats)
Photo Session and Workflow Enrolment
|Commencement of Classes||31/07/2018|
IIT Madras Ph.D./ MS Admission Dates 2018 (Tentative):
|Activation of the website for|
submission of online application
|Last date for submission of completed|
application form through on-line for
July 2018 admission
|Last Date for Departments to display|
their selected candidates list in the
|Last Date for issue of admission|
letters to candidates by Departments
/ Academic Section
|Date of Admission||10.07.2018|
|Photo session & Data Entry||12.07.2018|
In order to provide detailed information to the contenders regarding IIT Madras Admission 2018, we have provided direct link at the above section. Apart from it, contenders can be updated with more details by connecting with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||Best Jobs In India|
|Golden Rules of Career Success||Why College Attendance is Important|