IIT Tirupati Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology invites online applications from eligible candidates for 46 different vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for IIT Tirupati Recruitment till last date of application process that is 8th June 2018.
Candidates must check that they are meeting the entire eligibility criteria or not before submitting the application form by going through IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018 Advertisement for which the link is provided in this page.
Fill Tirupati Vacancies Application Form Here!!!
Applicants are informed that they can fill their IIT application forms through the direct link provided in this page and after filling the form, candidates have to send their duly filled form to the postal address provided below.
Candidates are advised to go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more detailed information regarding IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, pay scale, selection process etc.
IIT Tirupati Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Physical Education Officer||01|
|Physical Training Instructor||02|
|Assistant system Engineer||01|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||13|
Bachelor’s degree/ diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in concerned stream from recognized university or institution with not less than 60% of aggregate marks is required to be eligible to apply for IIT Tirupati Recruitment.
You Can Also Check:
Candidates who are willing to apply for IIT Tirupati Recruitment must not be more than following age limit provided:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||50 years|
|Horticulture Officer||45 years|
|Physical Education Officer|
|Physical Training Instructor||32 years|
|Deputy Registrar||50 years|
|Assistant Registrar||45 years|
|Junior Superintendent||32 years|
|Junior Assistant||27 years|
|Technical Officer||45 years|
|Assistant system Engineer|
|Junior Engineer||32 years|
|Junior Technical Superintendent|
|Junior Technician||27 years|
Check Out: More Government Jobs
Selected candidates for IIT Tirupati vacancies will get good amount of salary package as mentioned below:
|Post Name||Salary (Rs.)|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||78,800/- to 2,09,200/-|
|Horticulture Officer||56100 /- to 177500/-|
|Physical Education Officer||15600/- to 39100/-|
|Medical Officer||56100/- to 177500/-|
|Security-cum-Fire Officer||56100/- to 177500/-|
|Physical Training Instructor||35400/- to 112400/-|
|Staff Nurse||35400/- to 112400/-|
|Deputy Registrar||78800/- to 209200/-|
|Assistant Registrar||56100/- to 177500/-|
|Junior Superintendent||35400/- to 112400/-|
|Junior Assistant||21700/- to 69100/-|
|Technical Officer||56100/- to 177500/-|
|Assistant system Engineer||56100/- to 177500/-|
|Junior Engineer||35400/- to 112400/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||35400/- to 112400/-|
|Junior Technician||21700/- to 69100/-|
Jobseekers have to pay Rs.100/- as their application fee at the time of online registration through GATEWAY by online Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Candidates can also pay their fee at any branch of SBI through the challan printed online.
IIT Recruitment Process:
IIT has conducted following rounds to select eligible candidates for IIT recruitment, which will be thoroughly tested by the selection team of IIT Tirupati:
- Written test
- Trade Test
- Practical test
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Steps for IIT Tirupati Recruitment Application Process:
- Candidates are firstly required to go to IIT Tirupati official website that is iittp.ac.in or the direct link provided below to get IIT Recruitment application form.
- Candidates then need to go through “Announcements” section and hit the link for “Advertisement for Regular Staff Positions”.
- A new page will appear ton which you will get link for IIT Tirupati Recruitment Advertisement, candidates are advised to hit the same and go through all the details carefully.
- Those who are eligible are required to go back to previous page and hit the link regarding “Apply Online for IIT Tirupati Recruitment”.
- You will navigate to a new page where you have to fill some details like your log in ID (if you are having an account, but if not then you first need to create an account) and password and the fill all the required details in the appeared application form.
- Candidates are advised to send the duly filled IIT Tirupati Recruitment application form in the prescribed format along with application fee receipt and all the relevant documents to the postal address mentioned below.
The Registrar I/C, IIT Tirupati,
Tirupati – 517506
|Online Registration Last Date||08-06-2018|
|Last Date for Sending Application Form||15-06-2018|
We hope that now candidates are able to apply in a correct manner for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018. Candidates may also visit IIT Tirupati official website for getting all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|